28.03.11

Chloe Moretz In Miu Miu – 2011 Comedy Awards

Chloe Moretz attended the 1st Annual Comedy Awards which was held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on Saturday.

The pouty teen looked adorable wearing a Miu Miu star print short sleeve mini dress.

I was delighted to see that she teamed her dress with Miu Miu tri-colour double-buckle Mary Jane pumps – it looks like stars are getting my ‘no black pumps on the red carpet’ memo.

Chloe’s extended wavy hair was swept over one shoulder and a silver clutch completed her look.

Whilst so much is right with Chloe’s look, I really object to the pout and the hair extension for the 14 year old.

It’s a good look gone ‘Miley Cyrus circa 2008/09′.

Chloe looks so much better with shorter hair.

Credit: INFEvents

Miranda Kerr In Balenciaga - Balenciaga and Spain Exhibit Opening Gala

Miranda Kerr In Balenciaga – Balenciaga and Spain Exhibit Opening Gala

Michelle Obama Loves Alexis Bittar

Michelle Obama Loves Alexis Bittar

23 Responses to Chloe Moretz In Miu Miu – 2011 Comedy Awards

1. Francesca March 28, 2011 at 14:04 #

Seriously, what’s with the pout??

2. june March 28, 2011 at 14:20 #

the dress is cute, but it makes chloe look like she’s very boxy and has a really weirdly proportioned torso. cute dress, adorable girl, totally all wrong for chloe, methinks

• Alina March 28, 2011 at 15:21 #

I agree.

3. Luis Santos March 28, 2011 at 14:39 #

You are so right. The dress an the shoes are beautiful but not age appropriate.

4. shubby doo March 28, 2011 at 14:43 #

I’m a fan of chole…ever since I watched kick ass and let me in…I’ve thought that’s an actress. A good on and she has the potential to be great. If she goes down the miley cyrus root…I’ll be crushed.

5. Verity March 28, 2011 at 14:55 #

6. Rahel March 28, 2011 at 15:14 #

Very Lolita-like.

7. robbie March 28, 2011 at 15:27 #

clearly has she has been to the miley cyrus school for pouting. the dress would have looked better had it been a little more nipped in at the waist, as the dress makes her look wide.

im not loving the hair.

8. Ethne Blist March 28, 2011 at 16:57 #

I love the whole look. Even the hair extensions.

9. Paula March 28, 2011 at 17:51 #

I read that the hair extensions are for a role, so she had no saying about it.
    Nothing to excuse the pout.

10. Hannah March 28, 2011 at 17:53 #

I agree that she is too young for this hair, I also think she looked incredible witht he other hair, and it was so unique, no-one else had such a chic and simple and natural crop. They grow up so quickly these days, I sincerely hope that Chloe stays young, because I hoep she doesn’t get taken over by what hllywood is, she is so talented and I really hope she doesn’t lose that and stays grounded.

11. dee March 28, 2011 at 17:54 #

Very cute.

12. Amy March 28, 2011 at 17:57 #

I love those shoes!!!!! But I actually genuinely believe that pout ruins it all…. in fact it was the first thing I noticed in those pictures :/

13. Cam March 28, 2011 at 18:18 #

I think you people are mistaking her rather full lips for a pout.

• Leila March 28, 2011 at 23:48 #

you actually can tell she’s pouting, her lips are rather small.. http://chloemoretz.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=154&pos=5

• Cam March 30, 2011 at 09:50 #

I don’t know where my original response went, but I disagree. I’m not an expression expert, but I still believe that to be a result of what I contend are full lips.

• Isabelle April 17, 2011 at 04:08 #

Nah, it’s a pout.. but I think she’s just doing it subconsciously almost.

14. Nat39 March 28, 2011 at 18:48 #

The dress doesn’t suit her body type, as it’s been said already, she looks wide and boxy in it. Don’t mind the hair at all. I think it’s pretty, very girlie/princessy, I like it.

15. Sharon March 28, 2011 at 19:01 #

I love the dress and shoes, but FC you took the “Miley Cyrus” right out of my mouth.

16. Megan March 28, 2011 at 20:04 #

To comment on the hair I do think it is weird for a 14 year old to have hair extensions which is wrong I think these child actresses are too young for all of this.Did you know Elle fannings hair is curly!!She straightens all the time at12!!

17. Cam March 28, 2011 at 20:55 #

“This is the same girl who said in an interview to TIME magazine, that she wasn’t allowed to wear makeup.”

To the above poster who claimed this, this is inaccurate. In her Time interview, she talked about not being allowed to have her ears pierced yet, but said nothing about makeup.

As for extensions, she’s wearing them for the movie she just started filming. Again, what is the big deal?

18. mochababe73 March 28, 2011 at 22:28 #

I like the dress,but I don’t find it to be figure flattering. And, I think that it could have been a little longer.

19. Tia April 11, 2011 at 02:09 #

She has extensions for her role in Hick the movie.