Uma Thurman In Lanvin - "Ceremony" LA Premiere

Uma Thurman In Lanvin – “Ceremony” LA Premiere

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Rick Owens Leather Jacket & J Brand Jeans

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Rick Owens Leather Jacket & J Brand Jeans

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Tahj March 25, 2011 at 22:11 #

Jamie Chung was the real star here even among other great looks. The hair, the makeup, the color, the draping, the fit…this is called the total package. Carrie Underwood’s dress is gorgeous too.

2. shap_half March 25, 2011 at 22:35 #

Christina Baranski probably won’t get a lot of love, but I think she looks incredible. So chic and simpe.

3. walerya March 25, 2011 at 23:08 #

Where is Bryce Dallas Howard In Reem Acra? She was my favorite this week.
    My vote goes to Malin Akerman, she looks so great.

4. Elise March 25, 2011 at 23:34 #

No one really impressed me this week, except Malin Akerman who looked perfect in her red dress !

5. Ariel March 25, 2011 at 23:54 #

I’m all for color! Jamie, Emmy, Liana, & Malin all look beautiful! It’s so hard to vote for one this week as this poll has many stunning looks. At the end I voted for Liana in Erden. Loved the print and her accessories! <3

6. Catherine March 26, 2011 at 01:00 #

Love Emmy’s and Malin’s looks this week….very difficult decision!

7. Linda March 26, 2011 at 01:26 #

Liana Liberato blows them all away in that gorgeous spring dress. Second place goes to Malin and third to Emmy. Love the colour all three ladies gave us.

8. arwa March 26, 2011 at 05:49 #

I think Rebecca Hall deserve to make it to the list. I don’t like anyone of this week best dress.

9. Raquel March 26, 2011 at 07:53 #

Christine Baranski was perfect. So elegant.

10. Emi March 26, 2011 at 08:30 #

C. Baranski’s dress is gorgeous, she got my vote. I love Stella’s dress but not on Kate Winslet. Rossum and Liberato looked great but the YSL dress is very elegant, and at least, a new name.

11. rebecca o March 26, 2011 at 10:24 #

I was all for Jamie Chung until I saw Christine Baranski. Wow! How fabulous she looks.

12. faith March 26, 2011 at 11:37 #

Oh come on, Vanessa should’ve been up there as well. Her dress was stunning.
    Anyway, I think Uma rocked it!

• Fashion Critic March 26, 2011 at 11:44 #

I knew someone would bring up Vanssa which is why I did a best dressed of that event poll.

Vanessa did not make the top 2

13. pipsqueak March 26, 2011 at 13:55 #

Uma wins for me, no doubt! She looked like a goddess.

14. Elaine March 26, 2011 at 14:15 #

What a strong week- so many great looks – Emmy in the green ysl stands out for me altho Jamie chung is stunning too!

15. Charlotte March 26, 2011 at 15:48 #

Emmy’s dress is lovely but her make up is totally putting me off!
    And this isn’t the first time her make up has put me off what she is wearing.. She needs i new make up artist because she is such a pretty girl with good fashion taste!

16. Ev March 26, 2011 at 20:02 #

i tnink Emmy’s look is a mess and Jamie should’ve worn different shoes. My vote goes to C.Baranski – what a way to wear grey on the RC! Although Liana and Malin were both gorgeous as well.

17. mol March 26, 2011 at 23:22 #

There were a couple of looks I really liked this week (one didn’t make the poll), but then in swooped Uma at the very last minute and I had a new favorite…..