25.03.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere?

Credit: Fame Pictures

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Topshop Flash Sale

Topshop Flash Sale

11 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere?

1. misschatty March 25, 2011 at 02:01 #

I’m curious why you didn’t post Emily Browning’s outfit?

Of all of them that you posted, I’m torn between Malin, Vanessa and Jamie. Their outfits were all gorgeous in different ways

2. Ethne Blist March 25, 2011 at 02:16 #

I say Vanessa Hudgens because she went all out and dazzled us. Jaime King wore those nude pumps, which does not make her look perfect. Vanessa hit it out of the park.

• faith March 25, 2011 at 09:02 #

Absolutely agree!

3. june March 25, 2011 at 06:21 #

my favourite was carla gugino actually, but sadly she wasn’t featured.

4. Nat39 March 25, 2011 at 06:30 #

Even with the annoying pumps, Jamie Chung is a clear winner for me. Would’ve considered Vanessa Hudgens if only the dress was actually her size, it’s big for her.

5. Kaz March 25, 2011 at 09:30 #

I love Malin’s outfit. She always has such great energy on the red carpet and she is glowing!

6. Clau March 25, 2011 at 12:28 #

I’m sorry but this vote is wrong. Sometimes the dresses I choose aren’t the chosen one but that’s ok because I like the other look too. But this time I can’t agree. Come on. Malin looks much more beautiful than Jamie. I mean the dress also.
    This is so unfair.

7. cartouche March 25, 2011 at 14:43 #

No Carla Gugino? She should be up there instead of Emma for sure! She looked amazing

8. marian March 25, 2011 at 20:48 #

what a well dressed group! sometimes it is easy to pick a winner, but i like that these women are all bringing different and beautiful looks to play here. my vote could’ve gone a lot of different ways – and actually now i’m kind of wishing that i had picked someone else… so basically, well played group!

9. mary March 25, 2011 at 21:21 #

Love Vanessa, Malin, and Jena.

Jena’s skirt is amazing and the pose is striking with the skirt

10. pipsqueak March 27, 2011 at 02:56 #

Jena Malone is my favorite. I like the dress, the shoes and the pose. She’s also naturally endowed. She’s a good actress, but has been under the radar as she was transitioning from a child star to a grown-up. I hope she’ll be back in the spotlight soon.