25.03.11

A Week In Jennifer Hudson’s Closet

Every time I see Jennifer Hudson on the red carpet I’m stunned into silence.

She continues to be an inspiration; her style choices get better and better plus her hair and make-up are flawless.

Her week started at her “I Remember Me” album release party in New York City.

The singer looks absolutely gorgeous wearing a sequined Hervé Léger by Max Azria dress printed dress.

She added fuchsia pink lippie and those Christian Louboutin ‘Daffodile’ platform pumps which continue to be a celebrity favourite.

A touch of sparkle came from her Rina Limor and Bavna diamond jewels.

Jennifer continued her promotional tour with a live performance on ABC’s Good Morning America.

She opted for a in an orange and purple Gucci colour-block dress.

The bright colours are bold and perfect for summer.

Jennifer paired open-toe black heels with the commercial version of her Gucci dress.

For her visit to BET’s 106 & Park in New York City she continued to show off her svelte figure wearing a black long sleeve Hervé Léger by Max Azria full skirted dress.

She seems to love bandage dresses at the moment and who can blame her.

A beige pair of Christian Louboutin Lady Daf platform pumps (the ankle strap cousin of the ‘Daffodile’ pumps) and blunt bangs completed her look.

Which was your favourite look?

Credit: Getty & Style.com

The Metropolitan Opera Premiere of Le Comte Ory

The Metropolitan Opera Premiere of Le Comte Ory

In Jennifer Hudson's Closet - Herve Leger by Max Azria Full Skirted Bandage Dress

In Jennifer Hudson’s Closet – Herve Leger by Max Azria Full Skirted Bandage Dress

23 Responses to A Week In Jennifer Hudson’s Closet

1. Gretta March 25, 2011 at 17:03 #

Best look by far is the first. Love the Gucci dress but the fact that you can see the seam of her Spanx on her thigh is throwing me off. She generally looks amazing though.

2. DivaMom March 25, 2011 at 17:05 #

Love the shimmery dress on her! It shows off that tenny tiny waist.

Dislike the last look as her toes look squished in those shoes.

3. Gretta March 25, 2011 at 17:09 #

Might I just add that I HATE those Louboutin Daffodiles. They look like something you would see in a strip club…or so I’ve heard ;-)

• olivia March 25, 2011 at 17:54 #

Have to agree with you, these shoes just look tacky.

• manja March 26, 2011 at 18:42 #

ditto,they are ugly shoes

4. rebecca March 25, 2011 at 17:12 #

her last look= the herve leger dressed can be purchased here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/108508 noticed it as soon as i saw it, just thought you should know:)

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2011 at 17:30 #

thank you.

5. Alina March 25, 2011 at 17:14 #

I like the 3rd look but I think that she should understand that if she has a great body,bandage dresses are not the only way to show it off.

6. Sharon March 25, 2011 at 17:21 #

I love the black Leger/Azria dress on Jennifer. And the straighter hair with bangs is really flattering to her. I’m not crazy about the nude shoes, though. I’d have loved something strappy and/or a different color. Still, she’s an inspiration and looks fantastic.

7. mm March 25, 2011 at 17:30 #

The Gucci is my fav

8. Jennie March 25, 2011 at 18:05 #

personally i think jennifer has fallen to the pressure of hollywood and lost too much weight. i think she will re-gain the weight and possibly more later… just my opinion. she was very beautiful and unique when she first started out.

• Tamia March 25, 2011 at 18:50 #

Don’t player hate,conrgratulate!

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2011 at 18:56 #

Lol

9. Kin March 25, 2011 at 18:07 #

She’s so inspiring and amazingly stunning. No matter what she wears she adds chic and life to it!

10. Victoria March 25, 2011 at 18:22 #

I really like all 3 but my fave is the 3rd look with the black dress. :) Thought it was natural and pretty. :)

11. Ethne Blist March 25, 2011 at 18:31 #

I do not like the first Herve Leger. Her waist look unnaturally tiny like Dita von Teese’s and that is a shame. This is the 21st century, not the 19th were tiny waists were the beauty ideal. I miss my curvy size 12 Jennifer- the relatable one- not the size 6 Hollywood diva.

Her best look for me is the Gucci look that has been horribly and boringly watered down form the runway.
    By the way I LOVE the Dafodil pump. If the YSL Tribute heels were popular with the hidden platform, then of course these will.

12. Adler March 25, 2011 at 19:17 #

She looks stunning in all the looks. The first dress looks stunning on her, but I love the colors of the Gucci dress.

13. moja31 March 25, 2011 at 19:28 #

i love the colors of the gucci, but the last look is my favorite, it’s just too cute!

14. carolina1 March 25, 2011 at 20:26 #

She looked amazing on Wendy Williams in that neon pink dress. I’m DYING to know who makes that dress?! Anyone know?

15. Molly March 26, 2011 at 00:43 #

I just think she’s the worst dressed woman in Hollywood and he style has even worsened since she lost the weight, just think she always looks awful! That hair, the heels. Just awful. Never anything subtle about her looks.

• Be111 March 27, 2011 at 02:57 #

WTF?? worst dressed in hollywood? honey, you need to read more blogs

16. Saara March 26, 2011 at 10:13 #

She looks great in all three, but my favourite is the colorful Gucci look. I hate those Daf shoes with the other two looks.

17. SarahV March 26, 2011 at 13:28 #

She looks great, but how can one lose so much weight in such a short period of time?! I hope she eats…