Jamie Chung In Giambattista Valli – “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere

I love Jamie Chung. The first time I ever featured her she blew me away so much I gave her BDOTW.

She wowed me again last night at the “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere.

I will love her for life for wearing one of my favourite looks from the Giambattista Valli strapless draped mousseline dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

The yellow dress has a taupe panel which drapes from the waist and a sexy thigh-high split.

She teamed her look with Loree Rodkin chandelier earrings, a Loree Rodkin Peacock feather ring, a silver Judith Leiber “Op Art” embossed leather minaudière and nude Ruthie Davis pumps.

I wish she opted for strappy heels.

Thick brunette waves draped over one shoulder and red lippie completed her look.

[nggallery id=726]

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Kaley Cuoco In Christian Siriano - Entertainment Weekly's Pre Emmy Party

Kaley Cuoco In Christian Siriano – Entertainment Weekly’s Pre Emmy Party

Vanessa Hudgens In Jenny Packham - "Sucker Punch" LA Premiere

Vanessa Hudgens In Jenny Packham – “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere

26 Responses to Jamie Chung In Giambattista Valli – “Sucker Punch” LA Premiere

1. Leo March 24, 2011 at 13:06 #

Looooooooove this on the runway. Hate so much on Jamie.

• ally March 24, 2011 at 13:49 #

agreed, this dress needs an A-lister to carry it off

2. OZALES March 24, 2011 at 13:45 #

I’m soo over everyone wearing nude pumps with everything! Other then that she looks wonderful.

• Luis Santos March 24, 2011 at 15:02 #

So am I, i think sandals are so much more elegant.

• Ashley March 24, 2011 at 16:34 #

I completely agree. I feel like people just wear them because they feel like it’s too much trouble to actually look for some other amazing shoes.

3. mm March 24, 2011 at 13:47 #

Yes BDOTW contender. Not everyone can pull off yellow. She looks gorgeous

4. dee March 24, 2011 at 13:52 #

I agree with you FC. Sandals would have been so much better but everything else about her look is BDOTW.

• Ethne Blist March 24, 2011 at 15:24 #

I agree. Nude pumps aren’t too bag- at least they are not black! She has great style.

• KateS March 24, 2011 at 22:05 #

I agree – she looks stunning down to her ankles, and then it’s just okay.
      I think pumps and strapless dresses together should be banned. I like pumps, but when the chest and shoulders are bare, sandals are a much more balanced choice.

5. Rebecca March 24, 2011 at 14:20 #

I agree that she looks great–BDOTW contender in my book

6. maria March 24, 2011 at 14:46 #

i do love the dress and i don’t mind the shoes as the colour is in the draping of the dress, so they match nicely. i love the make up and hair. BDOTW contender for me.

7. Adler March 24, 2011 at 14:49 #

LOVE the look! The dress looks better on her with her skintone, but as you have said FC I also would change her shoes, other than that she is perfection!
    BDOTW contender for me!

8. Gretta March 24, 2011 at 15:00 #

Love the way she matched her nail polish to the taupe panel. The nude pumps match in with it as well so all in all BDOTW for me.

• mol March 24, 2011 at 16:51 #

Yes, I liked that detail too…..

9. justme March 24, 2011 at 15:22 #

She’s a beautiful girl but the dress looks SO MUCH better on the runway. On Jamie, it looks too long. So long the way she pokes her leg out is awkward. And yeah, sandals were the only way to go imo.

10. Giuseppi Giraffe March 24, 2011 at 15:32 #

I think she looks amazing- should have chosen better shoes though BDOTW

11. Alina March 24, 2011 at 16:00 #

Love it! Amazing colour on her and I love the red on her lips.

12. rebecca o March 24, 2011 at 16:01 #

I really wish she had worn different shoes but I still like it overall.

13. sara March 24, 2011 at 16:05 #

that dress is very valentino, isn’t it?the ones that sarah jessica parker or brandolini were so similar….

14. Tahj March 24, 2011 at 18:45 #

She was on my favorite real world season. Wow she looks gorgeous and glamorous with the red lipstick and Veronica Lake hair. Come to think of it, she had great style even on the Real World. BDOTW contender easily.

15. Hannah March 24, 2011 at 20:01 #

I’partial to a little colour on the red carpet and of course a Giamabttista Valli dress, shoe, bag, ANYTHING! 2 Thumbs up fro me :)

16. Ariel March 24, 2011 at 22:51 #

OMG! I’m all for color right now & this yellow makes me fall in love! Jamie wears it well and looks stunning! Love!

17. Nat39 March 25, 2011 at 05:42 #

Love the dress, looks fantastic on her, better than on the flat-chested model. Love the hair and make-up. The pumps look completely out of place, strappy heels would’ve made it perfect, agree.
    def. BDOTW worthy.

18. Jen March 25, 2011 at 06:31 #

You know … It may just be the poses that I see here, but she looks so try hard with the leg sticking out and the slit and the shoes … if she’d let the dress speak more for itself and had different shoes, I’d like it more. I do love the color, though. I just think … she’s pushing it too much.

19. Lalitha March 25, 2011 at 10:25 #

The dress is fantastic and she looks good in it, but I dunno, I somehow feel that it is too dressy/heavy for a movie premiere….I would have expected to see this at an award’s night, something like that. More delicate shoes would have been better, as would have been a softer lipstick.

20. mochababe73 March 26, 2011 at 19:35 #

I love this dress from head to ankle.
    Those shoes are too heavy and clunky.
    The color is beautiful and she looks gorgeous.