Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – “Rio” Brazil Premiere

Anne Hathaway is currently in Brazil promoting “Rio.”

She lends her voice to play ‘Jewel’ in the animated movie.

The actress showed off her long legs wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 dress with embroidered floral appliqués.

Her delicate LWD was paired with a rather large snake-skin clutch which was held in front of her for every picture.

An oversized accessory blocking my view always kinda spoils the moment for me.

Nevertheless her dress is so beautiful, I adore her side swept hair with a golden braid and I’m thankful that her Christian Louboutin ‘Banana’ blue tie-dye peep toe pump are not black.

Credit: Style.com & AP

Anne Hathaway In Whit - BBC Radio One

Anne Hathaway In Whit – BBC Radio One

Cheryl Cole In Sass & Bide - The Prince's Trust Celebrate Success Awards

Cheryl Cole In Sass & Bide – The Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards

14 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – “Rio” Brazil Premiere

1. dee March 23, 2011 at 14:33 #

This dress from the waist down makes her look heavy in the midsection and hips. She has a great figure show and this dress doesn’t show that off. Also the bag is too big and doesn’t fit the romantic, girly feel of the dress. Not liking this so much.

2. ShoeGal March 23, 2011 at 14:45 #

Love the dress,the love shoes,love the hair. The big clutch is distracting but I shall forgive her because without it this look would be perfection.

3. gragriP. March 23, 2011 at 14:59 #

I’m a huge fan of Dolce & Gabbana..(maybe cause I’m italian lol ) and this dress is beautiful I love all the lace detail…the clutch is too big and a little bit too distracting but we know that her stylist ( Rachel Zoe right?! ) is in love with huge bag…so yeah…we forgive Anne!!

4. Ethne Blist March 23, 2011 at 15:10 #

I love the dress but she should have put her hair back- at least off of her shoulder. I wish she carried a smaller clutch- a pink one.

5. Dana March 23, 2011 at 15:25 #

I am obsessed with this! She looks incredible, relaxed and effortlessly beautiful. I don’t think she’s ever sported this boho hairstyle before, and it suits her so well. I do agree about the clutch but when everything else is so spot on, I can overlook :)

6. Luiza March 23, 2011 at 15:50 #

stunning as always

7. kimi March 23, 2011 at 16:07 #

Awww why such a big clutch? I would have like to see the whole dress. I’m also glad too that the shoe isn’t black. Kind of wish she explored more with the shoes too. But I do think this dress suites her, so delicate and angelic.

8. Luis March 23, 2011 at 16:58 #

I don’t like the bag, but the dress is beautiful. Very similar to the cover of American Vogue.

• Weber from Brazil March 24, 2011 at 03:18 #

you meant Vogue Paris…

9. mochababe73 March 23, 2011 at 23:59 #

I like the dress, but I guess that I will be the only one that doesn’t like it at all on Anne.
    Frankly, I think that it makes her torso look boxy. It’s not figure flattering at all.
    In this instance, the pretty dress looks better on the model.

10. Yves March 24, 2011 at 00:51 #

Her hair totally steals the show even though I adore her dress.
    Anne Hathaway is always a spotlight magnet.

11. KateS March 24, 2011 at 01:58 #

It might just be the angle in this shot, but I don’t think the dress is a particularly good shape on Anne – she looks sort of boxy. It definitely shows off her legs, though.

12. Emi March 24, 2011 at 08:24 #

I don’t like the color of her hair, she’s a beautiful brunette.

13. Jinni April 5, 2011 at 14:00 #

The dress is nice, but on someone else. She look thickins down below and a big clutch was needed to disguise this…Love her hair!