Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – “Rio” Brazil Premiere

Anne Hathaway is currently in Brazil promoting “Rio.”

She lends her voice to play ‘Jewel’ in the animated movie.

The actress showed off her long legs wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 dress with embroidered floral appliqu├ęs.

Her delicate LWD was paired with a rather large snake-skin clutch which was held in front of her for every picture.

An oversized accessory blocking my view always kinda spoils the moment for me.

Nevertheless her dress is so beautiful, I adore her side swept hair with a golden braid and I’m thankful that her Christian Louboutin ‘Banana’ blue tie-dye peep toe pump are not black.

Credit: Style.com & AP

14 thoughts on “Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – “Rio” Brazil Premiere

1. dee

This dress from the waist down makes her look heavy in the midsection and hips. She has a great figure show and this dress doesn’t show that off. Also the bag is too big and doesn’t fit the romantic, girly feel of the dress. Not liking this so much.

2. ShoeGal

Love the dress,the love shoes,love the hair. The big clutch is distracting but I shall forgive her because without it this look would be perfection.

3. gragriP.

I’m a huge fan of Dolce & Gabbana..(maybe cause I’m italian lol ) and this dress is beautiful I love all the lace detail…the clutch is too big and a little bit too distracting but we know that her stylist ( Rachel Zoe right?! ) is in love with huge bag…so yeah…we forgive Anne!!

4. Ethne Blist

I love the dress but she should have put her hair back- at least off of her shoulder. I wish she carried a smaller clutch- a pink one.

5. Dana

I am obsessed with this! She looks incredible, relaxed and effortlessly beautiful. I don’t think she’s ever sported this boho hairstyle before, and it suits her so well. I do agree about the clutch but when everything else is so spot on, I can overlook :)

6. kimi

Awww why such a big clutch? I would have like to see the whole dress. I’m also glad too that the shoe isn’t black. Kind of wish she explored more with the shoes too. But I do think this dress suites her, so delicate and angelic.

7. mochababe73

I like the dress, but I guess that I will be the only one that doesn’t like it at all on Anne.
    Frankly, I think that it makes her torso look boxy. It’s not figure flattering at all.
    In this instance, the pretty dress looks better on the model.

8. KateS

It might just be the angle in this shot, but I don’t think the dress is a particularly good shape on Anne – she looks sort of boxy. It definitely shows off her legs, though.

9. Jinni

The dress is nice, but on someone else. She look thickins down below and a big clutch was needed to disguise this…Love her hair!