Alexa Chung In Mulberry – Mulberry Spring 2011 Korea Show

Mulberry presented their Spring 2011 collection at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul, Korea today.

The recognisable face in the front row was UK TV presenter Alexa Chung.

Her dress was a season ahead of the runway models, as she wore a Mulberry Fall 2011 lilac pleated dress with opaque tights.

Alexa styled her look with an animal print Mulberry Alexa bag and Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Ann clog boots.

Those are so super heavy boots, but we are well used to Alexa wearing these types of clog-like boots. Her moto seems to be the weirder the footwear the better, but somehow she makes them work on this occasion.

After the show Alexa treated the guests with her DJ talents.

They were also treated with Polaroid cameras to capture their Spring 2011 Mulberry moments on film.

[nggallery id=724]

Credit: Style.com, Courtesy of Mulberry & Sina

In Alexa Chung's Closet - Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Anne Clog Boots

In Alexa Chung’s Closet – Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Anne Clog Boots

Beauty Blogger

Beauty Blogger

11 Responses to Alexa Chung In Mulberry – Mulberry Spring 2011 Korea Show

1. Ethne Blist March 23, 2011 at 19:36 #

I will never be an Alexa Chung fan. I don’t get why she is popular. Why she gets invited to all these shows. Her whole look works for her. I think the Chloe Sevingy (another overrated person) shoes are ugly but work for her look.

2. Hisadora March 23, 2011 at 20:00 #

OH MY GOD. Can’t she just put de right pair of shoes? Is it too impossible?
    I wish she had paired her dress with nude peep-toes (what a dream!) and did she really need to wear the black tights? nothing works for me….

3. Rebecca March 23, 2011 at 20:26 #

Cute dress and I like Alexa’s length better than the length on the model, but that’s about it.

4. Nat39 March 23, 2011 at 20:32 #

Looks plain ugly to me. Nothing works: the buttoned-up short dress (way too short for her, should’ve been longer), the black tights, the monstrous shoes, even the hair.
    On the bright side, it’s not the worst of her looks.

5. Emi March 23, 2011 at 20:54 #

Cute dress but those shoes are incredibly ugly.

6. cashawna March 23, 2011 at 21:55 #

heyy FC u should do a who wore it best between jennifer lopez and jennifer hudson wearng the same chloe dress

• Fashion Critic March 23, 2011 at 22:22 #

yep. That’s up tomorrow

7. mochababe73 March 23, 2011 at 23:00 #

It still boggles my mind that she can take a perfectly lovely dress and ruin it. The tights, the clogs, and her hair are complete fails.
    But, what I can appreciate is that she at least put forth an effort.

8. sonia March 23, 2011 at 23:10 #

if you look for anodyne in the dictionary ,guess what? you find Alexa’s picture. if her only “job”in the world is wearing expensive clothes she needs some help…what about “glamour for dummies” book?? XD

9. Gaber March 24, 2011 at 07:17 #

I kind of like this look.
    While the hair and the dress are a bit off, I love the tights with the clogs.

It’s intriguing.

10. Bonnie March 24, 2011 at 14:12 #

I too had to take a double-take at those black tights. They are far too dark to go with such an elegant dress.The shoes are horrid. I think Alexa is now going for the “fashion for fashion’s sake” look instead of really thinking about what works.