Katy Perry In Emma Cook – Dover Street Market

Katy Perry is currently in London for the European leg of her “California Dreams” Tour.

During her down-time she was spotted out on Saturday afternoon in London leaving Dover Street Market after indulging in some retail therapy.

She celebrated a rare sunny day in London wearing an Emma Cook chiffon dress from the Resort 2011 collection.

The dress has a fantasy print featuring swans, starry sky, ships on the horizon.

It the perfect whimsically creation for Katy.

Her loose fitted dress was paired with black suede knee high boots and aviator shades completed her off duty look.

Credit: Vogue & PacificCoastNews

3 Hot Shoe Designers To Warm Up Your Spring

3 Hot Shoe Designers To Warm Up Your Spring

Michelle Obama In Naeem Khan - Palacio da Alvorada

Michelle Obama In Naeem Khan – Palacio da Alvorada

8 Responses to Katy Perry In Emma Cook – Dover Street Market

1. Nat39 March 21, 2011 at 17:36 #

Black tights as presented on the model are a must/perfect finishing touch with this dress, in my opinion.

2. VB Lover March 21, 2011 at 17:37 #

Love this on her! Not sure if it is BDOW-worthy, but definitely a high note for Katy!

3. Ethne Blist March 21, 2011 at 17:37 #

Is it just me or is she looking thinner than ever and unhealthy? I love her curves- where did they go? This is a good dress for her.

• Nat39 March 21, 2011 at 18:31 #

Funny, I was going to say that her thighs/knees look so thick, they just pop at you. She should’ve worn tights esp. while wearing the knee-high boots. Bare skin and the boots … I don’t think so.

4. dee March 21, 2011 at 18:10 #

I like this look and the dress does seem to fit her whimsy style.

5. Jones19 March 21, 2011 at 20:08 #

Very Katy, great look.

6. mochababe73 March 23, 2011 at 12:38 #

Let’s see. I don’t like peep-toe booties. I don’t like pitch black tights.
    I like this on Katy better than the model. But, this doesn’t appear to be a “Katy” type dress. There’s nothing quirky or whimsical about it. It’s kind of dark. Maybe Russell picked it out.

7. jx March 24, 2011 at 18:34 #

i agree, she should’ve kept the whole look intact. those knee high boots made the could’ve-been-cool dress look like a cheap oversized t-shirt.