Halle Berry In Rachel Roy – Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XVII

Halle Berry attended Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XVII in Phoenix, Arizona this weekend.

The Oscar winning actress showed off her amazing figure (as we would expect) wearing a Rachel Roy Resort 2010 dress.

Her royal blue spaghetti strap dress was paired with black t-strap sandals and a silver cuff.

Halle’s beauty regime stays the same with flawless neutral make-up and her trademark crop.

She’s stunning as always, but I wish she’d smoothed down her skirt before this photo was taken.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Rachel Zoe's Alexander McQueen Folk Tote

Rachel Zoe’s Alexander McQueen Folk Tote

In Angelina Jolie's Closet - Chloe Aurore Leather Tote

In Angelina Jolie’s Closet – Chloe Aurore Leather Tote

22 Responses to Halle Berry In Rachel Roy – Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night XVII

1. Pati March 21, 2011 at 12:36 #

Only she can make such a simple look so hot! Flawless…

2. Erica B. March 21, 2011 at 12:48 #

Overall, I think Halle always looks amazing. But I’m so glad you mentioned the wrinkling. That’s caused because the dress is too tight through the hips. Most fashion bloggers NEVER mention obvious ill-fitting garments.

• Jones19 March 21, 2011 at 13:14 #

My thoughts exactly. Her skirt needs some serious smoothing.

3. Samantha March 21, 2011 at 13:08 #

I absolutely love this color on her (on anyone, really) and her figure looks amazing (as always) but… I feel like saying, “We get it Halle, you’re hot.” I wish she’d take some kind of risk.

4. Marian March 21, 2011 at 13:11 #

darling it seems Halle seems to get better with age! This woman seems sexier each time I see her!
    xoxo
    Marian.

5. dee March 21, 2011 at 14:00 #

I like the color on her but I am not really wowed by this look.

6. D March 21, 2011 at 14:08 #

yummy

7. ayishaa March 21, 2011 at 14:14 #

Yeah yeah yeah same old same old Halle. She needs to change her stylist.

8. Manja March 21, 2011 at 14:22 #

one hot lady

9. Pati March 21, 2011 at 14:29 #

I think she does just enough do vary her looks, we´ve seen her wear all black, white, red, nude, we´ve seen her wear colorful patterns, we´ve seen her in long and short dresses, even in between the lenghts, and the short front and long back, we´ve seen her in a pant suit, skirts suit, strapless and long sleeves, we´ve seen her in embellished and rather voluminous gowns, as well as in a couple of gorgeous red gowns, and plain, glitter, sequin or solid silk dresses. She may not be the most advantageous in the fashion department, but she picks the pieces that (for the most part) work for her and suit her style. What risks do you want her to take? Show up in an egg like Lady Gaga? Not everybody needs to be so fashion-forward. I think she should stay true to her style…

10. Ethne Blist March 21, 2011 at 14:39 #

Just another tight dress. There is nothing special to me. It’s like a tight lingerie dress. Meh.

11. Linda March 21, 2011 at 15:17 #

I wish it was a little looser around the hips and that she had more support in the bust area and pulled up the straps. The beautiful details of the dress as presented on the model are lost here, making it look like just another sexy dress.

• Pati March 21, 2011 at 15:53 #

What beautiful details? I mean its´s supposed to look like a corsage and it´s exactly how it looks on Halle, on the model, on the other hand, it hangs right down as she´s got no hips and is flat-chested… She doesn´t even fill the cups properly. The detail is lost on the model, in my humble opinion…

12. Nat39 March 21, 2011 at 15:18 #

The fabric/design combo makes it look like she’s wearing a slip. I don’t like it.

13. Adler March 21, 2011 at 15:25 #

The dress is beautiful, and the color looks amazing on her, but I’m no wowed by the whole look.

14. Katie March 21, 2011 at 15:30 #

Wow!

15. Rach March 21, 2011 at 15:57 #

Back to the old short tight underwear-esque dresses for Halle then. Boring…

I don’t think we’re asking her to suddenly turn into Lady Gaga overnight. But I’d love to see her in more prints or at least some different silhouettes. That’s not too big an adventure, is it?

16. Hannah March 21, 2011 at 18:11 #

Jesus christ talk about a time warp.

17. Sharon March 22, 2011 at 00:54 #

It does look a little snug around the hips, but the color is just gorgeous. Halle may tend toward the same styles, but man, if I had her body I’d probably be doing the same.

18. pam March 22, 2011 at 01:22 #

Awesome dress but not on Halle. I really think this look is meant for stick figure girls. Going up a size might help, but all those curves ruin the sleekness of the dress for me. As for what Halle could do to mix it up, simple…cover up the girls. Even when she is wearing a button down it’s open to the navel.

19. Jessica March 22, 2011 at 03:41 #

I think that Rachel Roy totally ripped off this design from L’Wren Scott. Besides the material and the color, it looks identical to the black l’wren scott spaghetti strap dress angelina wore (can’t remember when…) previously….EXACTLY the same…

20. mochababe73 March 23, 2011 at 12:51 #

Love the color. It would have definitely been boring if it were plain black.
    It’s too tight.
    I love Halle’s style of dress. I think that she mixes it up but still retains her style. At her age and place in her career, Halle may not feel as though she needs to prove anything to anyone fashion-wise. I say if you got it, flaunt it.