21.03.11

Eva Longoria In Reem Acra – 36th Birthday Party

Eva Longoria celebrated her 36th birthday with friends and current boyfriend Eduardo Cruz at Eve Nightclub in Las Vegas this weekend.

The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star seems to be out of mourning because she’s got her groove back.

After months of spark-less looks she opted for something sassy on the red carpet wearing a Reem Acra beaded mini dress with a flounce hemline.

Her thigh-skimming dress was paired with champagne coloured Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ satin heels.

Eva’s new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, Penelope Cruz’s brother, was at the party but stayed out of view so that the birthday girl could enjoy her moment alone in the spotlight.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Olivia Palermo Attends Two Mango Shows In 4 Days

Olivia Palermo Attends Two Mango Shows In 4 Days

Evan Rachel Wood In Elie Saab - "Mildred Pierce" New York Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood In Elie Saab – “Mildred Pierce” New York Premiere

26 Responses to Eva Longoria In Reem Acra – 36th Birthday Party

1. Hisadora March 21, 2011 at 23:44 #

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I love this from hair to toe.

2. Ethne Blist March 22, 2011 at 00:42 #

I think she looks AWFUL. The trashy style, the boobs, the makeup, the partying at a nightclub and having your picture taken when you are 36…no class. She is the equivalent of a reality tv star.

• Gigi March 22, 2011 at 02:34 #

I couldn’t agree more. KIm Kardashian anyone? I hate the hair and the artificial looking boobs…. she looks oh so cheap.

• Caitlin March 22, 2011 at 02:41 #

Completely agree.

• Emi March 22, 2011 at 08:07 #

I completely agree with you, apart when you say that she’s 36… I mean, she’s not 60. But she went so trashy lately, and I also don’t understand why people don’t celebrate birthdays in a private way. It’s your birthday, not a public event. To me, it seems a need of publicity, real celebrities don’t do it.

• Stella March 22, 2011 at 17:41 #

I completely DISAGREE. It’s Eva’s OWN Nightclub!!!!! She owns the restaurant and nightclub there in Vegas, so UGHH YEAH she should go there!! She is newly divorced, and it is her first birthday since her marriage was over. Give the girl a break!! I think she looks gorgeous, and happy. I a say, GO EVA!!!!!

• Tania March 22, 2011 at 20:32 #

I second what you said Stella.

3. pam March 22, 2011 at 00:58 #

Love the dress, like the shoes. Not crazy about the boobs. Adore her always though, whatever she is wearing.

4. Jones19 March 22, 2011 at 01:14 #

I really don’t like the cut of this dress and the neckline is awful. This makes her look boxy, to be honest that happens a lot with her.

5. Mary March 22, 2011 at 01:16 #

Um, the girls are squished! Other than that eyesore, it’s a great outfit. No black! That under eye concealer though…wow. I’m no makeup expert, but it looks white!

6. Leela March 22, 2011 at 01:55 #

Did she get implants or just push her boobs up to the max? I’ve seen a few photos of her recently and they seem to be bigger.
    She looks happier but a little trashy

7. Ariel March 22, 2011 at 02:07 #

I feel like I’ve seen this look on her a few times but she does look great for 36!

8. Nat39 March 22, 2011 at 03:18 #

Oh, the pressed in/up boobs…should’ve gone for the nipped waist instead.
    Anyway, Happy desperate 36th birthday!

9. Marlie March 22, 2011 at 03:48 #

The only thing I like about this look is her shoes. Not liking the dress, hair or makeup.

10. Currygirl March 22, 2011 at 05:34 #

I’m happy that she’s out there out and about looking sassy. But as I have a similar skin tone, she needs to find a better makeup artist…that makeup is pretty pasty looking.

11. Pati March 22, 2011 at 07:38 #

I think if she went easier on the “girls” the look wouldn´t look so forced and desperate….

12. Fiona March 22, 2011 at 08:22 #

The dress is too small! It all looks a bit desperate, she needs to find a new look or a new stylist that can flatter her figure more.

13. GirlOne March 22, 2011 at 08:51 #

Cheap.

14. kath March 22, 2011 at 10:06 #

I think her outfit is pretty – and i don’t think having her boobs out is it that much of a major crime considering she is at a vegas nightclub – it’s not like she’s wearing this to a premiere or anything dignified. poor thing though – it looks like half her face is covered in talcum powder. she looks happy though – which is the main thing. i hope she had a lovely night :)

15. dee March 22, 2011 at 14:08 #

I don’t like this look. The dress doesn’t flatter her and she looks like she is trying too hard to be young and sexy.

• dee March 22, 2011 at 16:12 #

Plus the boobs are too pushed up, dress looks like a nightie and the shoes are too heavy for the light-weight dress. Nothing works here.

16. Laura March 22, 2011 at 14:21 #

The first thing I thought was that Eva must be joining the cast of Jersey Shore. She’s wearing a tight, boobalicious dress and a Snooki bump. All she needs is a few more spray tan sessions and she’s got the role. Hate this.

17. Giuseppi Giraffe March 22, 2011 at 17:22 #

A little tweaking could’ve made this a really sharp look- tone down the earrings, more grownup hair, and for put away at the twins.

All I can see is breasts. I agree with Laura- she looks like she’s passing as a cast member from Jersey Shore

18. mochababe73 March 22, 2011 at 23:33 #

The dress is too tight in the bust.
    Other than that, I think that she looks good. Celebrate, I say!!!

19. Alina March 23, 2011 at 08:01 #

I like the dress but I think the hair and make-up are really awful . A softer do would have worked better.

20. robbie March 23, 2011 at 15:55 #

eva sweety you are beautiful but please remember you are 36 not 26. the dress, the make-up, the hair, the hideous shoes and those cheap looking earrings MAJOR HOT MESS!