Best Dressed Of The Week – Michelle Trachtenberg In Marchesa

We agreed that Michelle Trachtenberg was the best dressed this week.

The ‘Gossip Girl’ actress was resplendent wearing a Marchesa gown to the 2011 School Of American Ballet Winter Ball in New York City this week.

Every time I say this is the best she’s ever looked she goes and outdoes herself.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Gretchen Mol In Marchesa - "Mildred Pierce" New York Premiere

Gretchen Mol In Marchesa – “Mildred Pierce” New York Premiere

13 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Michelle Trachtenberg In Marchesa

1. Adler March 20, 2011 at 13:39 #

Amazing!! Totally deserved. The gown looks like it was mande for her.

2. Ally March 20, 2011 at 13:47 #

I love love love this look. I have a feeling it will be one of my favorites of the year.

3. asherlev1 March 20, 2011 at 14:11 #

I guess I must be the only one who was botehred by the ponytail…

4. Gigi March 20, 2011 at 16:47 #

She looks lovely, but I couldn’t vote for her because of the distracting fact that her right eye seemed to have more eye makeup than her left. Especially underneath. Nitpicking, I know.

• molly March 20, 2011 at 22:15 #

I didnt notice the makeup thing until you pointed it out…it looks like she rubbed her eye or something.

5. Hannah March 20, 2011 at 16:50 #

She looekd gorgeous, a perfect vision of grace and elegance. She made what I visualize as the classic Marchesa gown, as in there are many variations of this dress, special and interesting, but not overwhelming.
    I love your new Favourites FC, Parts of the Thakoon dress remind me so much of the dress Carrie wore to Bobbie Fine’s wedding in SATC season 5, and the Alessandra Rich dress is gorgeous. I honestly cannot wait for summer!

6. Iñaki March 20, 2011 at 17:25 #

Why the hell do people always vote for the clone gown every single week? There’s always people far better dressed. I probably shouldn’t get annoyed, seeing as it’s just the opinions of people on a blog, but SERIOUSLY!!

7. Mar March 20, 2011 at 18:15 #

I think she looks fantastic, the dress makes her look like a princess. But my BDOTW was no doubt Celine Dion in Elie Saab. Such a gorgeous gown.

8. Alina March 20, 2011 at 18:36 #

I voted for Celine Dion , but Michelle looked flawless too.

FC, what’s your opinion on this looks http://www.fashionandbeauty.ro/fashion_red_carpet_top_10_outfit_gucci_event_deschidere_magazin_gucci_in_romania ?

• Fashion Critic March 21, 2011 at 06:58 #

I don’t find any of them interesting

9. Jones19 March 20, 2011 at 20:36 #

Very much deserved. Flawless styling with a gorgeous dress. Michelle has come a long way.

10. rebecca March 21, 2011 at 11:16 #

is has been the fifth week in a row that the readers and fc have been in agreement of bdotw:)

• Fashion Critic March 21, 2011 at 11:44 #

I never noticed that. You’re so right