School Run Style: Sarah Jessica Parker In Halston Heritage

School Run Style: Sarah Jessica Parker In Halston Heritage

In Hilary Duff's Closet - Thomas Wylde Printed Stretch-Silk Strapless Jumpsuit

In Hilary Duff’s Closet – Thomas Wylde Printed Stretch-Silk Strapless Jumpsuit

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. LizLemooooon March 18, 2011 at 18:18 #

I love my tailored clothing/menswear inspired pieces so I went for Ashley Olsen’s blush pink suit but I’m pretty sure Michelle Tratchenberg will win in that GORGEOUS Marchesa.
    Also loved Thandie and J-Hud’s looks.

2. marian March 18, 2011 at 18:31 #

so hard. if the olsens had been in the poll as a singular unit, i would’ve voted for them – but as i couldn’t choose between them, i went with michelle. after those three, it was still a tight race between thandie and jhud.

3. Manja March 18, 2011 at 18:39 #

Thandi,and Celine

4. Gaber March 18, 2011 at 18:40 #

Massive love for Mary Kate.

5. shap_half March 18, 2011 at 18:44 #

MIchelle T for sure. She looks amazing. Both of Celine’s looks were great, too, and Thandie always so stunningly gorgeous. I would have loved to have seen Anna Kendrick’s look from the Rag & Bone party, which I thought trumped both Jessica Alba’s and Kristen Bell’s casual looks.

6. Brooke March 18, 2011 at 18:56 #

I had to go with Thandie; the strength of her shoe choice alone is worthy. (Pretty please try to find out who makes them?)

Michelle does look swell and I love Jennifer’s Chloe frock.

• Fashion Critic March 18, 2011 at 19:36 #

Jimmy Choo

• Brooke March 18, 2011 at 20:39 #

thanks, FC! You’re the best :)

• Linda March 18, 2011 at 20:58 #

Thandie is the winner hands down for me.

• michelle March 19, 2011 at 18:35 #

Ditto. Thandie slayed this week

7. Ethne Blist March 18, 2011 at 19:05 #

Michelle Trachtenberg blew me away in her princess goddess gown. Everything about that look is PERFECT. So BDOTW.

8. Estranged March 18, 2011 at 19:10 #

Three beautiful gowns and my favourite Thandie rocking LV – couldn’t get any harder. I voted for Michelle, because she was the first to dazzle me this week.

9. asherlev1 March 18, 2011 at 19:42 #

I was torn between Jennifer, Thandie and both of Celine’s dresses, but I picked Thandie in the end.

I just have to add that I’m so glad Jessica Alba made it on to the poll in that outfit cos I usually find it very hard to get excited about her, but I genuinely loved her hair and the colors of her top and shorts.

10. Nat39 March 18, 2011 at 19:43 #

Voted for Michel Tr. Love that amazingly beautiful gown on her and that hairstyle with it.
    would’ve gladly replaced Jessica Alba and Kristen Bell with the other two of Celine’s (Balmain) looks.

11. Emi March 18, 2011 at 20:20 #

For me, it’s between T. Newton and M. Trachtenberg.

• dee March 18, 2011 at 20:26 #

Same here.

12. rafa March 18, 2011 at 20:29 #

Love Ashley and Jennifer.
    But my vote goes to Ms Olsen.

13. Jones19 March 18, 2011 at 20:34 #

Such a tough week. I’m gonna have to go with Michelle Trachtenberg for some flawless styling. I wouldn’t change a thing her look.

14. Megan March 18, 2011 at 20:36 #

Jennifer looks really good ,thandie looks so stylish ,the olsens both look really good and fresh faced aswell and then Michelle looking like a princess.how am I to chose?actually very surprised on how well this poll turned out.

15. molly March 19, 2011 at 00:43 #

It wasnt the best week. Everyone looked good but no one really stood out except Michelle. Shes the clear winner :)

16. Sharon March 19, 2011 at 02:08 #

Hard hard decision! Jennifer looks so amazing and both of Celine’s dresses are wonderful. I think her Elie Saab will get my vote.

17. PamG March 19, 2011 at 02:45 #

Jessica Alba looked great, using high fashion as ubercool maternity wear, but I voted for Thandie Newton. She changed things up and looks fresh, young and sexy!

18. Alina March 19, 2011 at 07:26 #

Celine Dion in Armani Prive. Perfect match!

19. Shiva March 19, 2011 at 08:58 #

No offence to Michelle Trachtenberg., as awesome as she looks, not another winner in a beautiful Marches/Valentino/Elie Saab gown with a decent hairdo and a sparkly clutch (unless if it’s someone I am partial to :P lol)
    YAY THANDIE!!!!

20. june March 19, 2011 at 11:29 #

michelle looks amazing, but it’s very typical marchesa. i went with thandie because her look is more unusual, interesting and sexy. and the shoes are to die for.

21. pipsqueak March 19, 2011 at 16:34 #

Thandie for sure! She brought a lot to the clothes. My “best dressed” vote goes to those who bring clothes to life, who give their own identity to what they wear, rather than just reward the clothes. Michelle looked rather boring, despite the beauty of the Marchesa gown.

22. Lila March 19, 2011 at 21:08 #

The Olsen twins are showing major improvement but they shouldn’t have made the poll. If they didn’t dress like bag ladies on a normal day this would not be such a shocker. Thandie, Michelle and Celine are in a different class.

23. Hannah March 20, 2011 at 02:49 #

AS gorgeous as Michelle looked I was seriously torn between Ashley and JEnnifer, and slightly Thandie – her heels are to die for. I ended up voting Ashley, because I loved how memorable this look was, and how clean adn chic it was for her. I am so lusting after those manolos that she has in blue aswell. Much better than black pumps, or nude pumpys, or plain pumps.
    Thanks for your blogging FC, I adore your blog and I love shoerazzi’s new feature! I hope you both have a wonderful rest of the weekend xx

24. mol March 20, 2011 at 03:50 #

I liked more than one look this week, but Thandie just swept me away completely

25. Glorious Pakistan December 23, 2011 at 13:48 #

I think jessica with horrible dress, but ciline dion is excellent!