17.03.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Nicky Hilton In Burberry Prorsum

Nicky Hilton was spotted at a gas station in LA earlier this week.

It’s warm in LA so Nicky stayed cool wearing a Burberry Prorsum Gabardine trench with leather sleeves from the Spring 2011 collection.

This Burberry trench with an avant-garde attitude has lost its structured silhouette on Nicky. I wish the belt was pulled a bit tighter.

Balenciaga ballet flats, black skinny jeans and a Hermes Kelly bag completed her street style look.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor - LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor – LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

In LeAnn Rimes' Closet - Stella McCartney Jumpsuit & Christian Louboutin Toutenkaboucle Strappy Sandals

In LeAnn Rimes’ Closet – Stella McCartney Jumpsuit & Christian Louboutin Toutenkaboucle Strappy Sandals

16 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Nicky Hilton In Burberry Prorsum

1. cartouche March 17, 2011 at 23:48 #

WOW! jourdan makes nicky look obese with the side by side comparison

• Tania March 18, 2011 at 17:09 #

OMG! I thought the same thing! I love it with the lime belt.

• Cartouche March 18, 2011 at 21:20 #

Yes that belt really adds something special. I love how everyone is getting so upset over the obese comment. They are both super skinny it’s just that jourdan’s waist is as big as a normal persons thigh so ANYONE would look huge beside her!

2. janeybell March 17, 2011 at 23:52 #

No. Big no. Emma Watson is only one I’ve seen successfully rock the Bespoke line.

3. Sharon March 18, 2011 at 00:06 #

I agree the belt should’ve been pulled tighter. I also wish she had kept the original lime green belt. I love how it looks on the runway. Based on how heavy the coat makes slim Nicky look, I’ll stay far away from it. :)

• Ethne Blist March 18, 2011 at 01:05 #

I agree. This isn’t the most flattering coat.

4. kimi March 18, 2011 at 02:05 #

yeah, if the belt was tighter, maybe the overall look would look more appealing.

5. Nat39 March 18, 2011 at 05:13 #

Well, if Nicky hadn’t worn anything underneath her trench just like the model, then maybe she would’ve been able to pull the belt just (or just about) as tight.

6. Matt March 18, 2011 at 05:57 #

Even pulled tighter it still won’t give off that look since Nicky is wide in the waist.

• Tania March 18, 2011 at 17:10 #

True!

7. ClaraAnne March 18, 2011 at 09:15 #

I love that she kept the whole look chic with the all black theme and that beautiful Hermes Kelly. She looks gorgeous.

8. Crystal March 18, 2011 at 11:44 #

all i could think about when i saw this picture was….wow i thought nicky is skinny as…but compare to that model on the left…SHE IS HUGE LOL

nice trench coat tho

9. ullis March 18, 2011 at 12:43 #

wtf are people going on about. Its not Nicky who is looking “obese”, its the model who is way below normal weight. Nicky looks gorgeous in the coat – casual and cute1

10. mochababe73 March 18, 2011 at 14:23 #

Nicky Hilton is far from obese. I don’t even get where those comments are coming from.
    Nicky’s belt is not as cinched in at the waist. It’s loosely belted. And, she has it zipped all the way down.
    Besides, how glam is this-a Burberry coat and a Hermes Kelly bag at the gas station/convenience store.

• Nat39 March 18, 2011 at 16:02 #

And let’s not forget that Nicky is actually wearing some clothes underneath her coat unlike the model.

11. Dee April 11, 2011 at 19:24 #

Perhaps she finds belting her coat loosely more comfortable?