17.03.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Khloe Kardashian In Burberry Prorsum & J Brand

Khloe Kardashain and Lamar Odom were spotted dining together at Cafe Med in West Hollywood this week.

The reality TV star opted to wear a black lace long sleeve top with J Brand skinny leg jeans.

I can deal with the red jeans – I used own a pair in the 90s so I don’t feel I can judge – but I really dislike the sloppy way she’s wearing her Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011 shearling boots.

Each to their own, but I think they look better buckled up.

She must really like these boots because she also owns the ankle boot version.

A dove grey Balenciaga bag completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor - LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Michelle Obama In Tanya Taylor – LULAC/NUVOtv Unity Luncheon

Eva Green In Tom Ford - "Cracks" New York Screening

Eva Green In Tom Ford – “Cracks” New York Screening

24 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Khloe Kardashian In Burberry Prorsum & J Brand

1. Denisa Baltariu March 17, 2011 at 16:29 #

talking about style… lack of style.

2. worship_elle March 17, 2011 at 16:30 #

omg she must have a lot of money to threat such expensive boots like that LOL

3. Emma March 17, 2011 at 16:41 #

She would have looked amazing if she had worn light blue jeans and buckled up the boots

4. docnirz March 17, 2011 at 16:41 #

so ugly..red jeans seriously????

5. J March 17, 2011 at 16:52 #

Oh sugar, that is just plain dumb… she has got to be tripping all over herself wearing those boots like that. I understand you want to look like you just threw some stuff on and still look cool and glam, but this looks plain stupid. I guess it’s a good thing that Lamar person seems sturdy enough to catch all that Kardashian should she trip.

• Ethne Blist March 17, 2011 at 17:57 #

Haha. I totally agree. These are the Kardashians. They will never become Blanchetts, Bing Bings or Krugers, not matter how many times they sell themselves or what designers they finagle to wear.

• Nat39 March 17, 2011 at 21:16 #

I believe that she wasn’t trying to look cool but rather to cool off/give some air to her legs :) Looks pretty warm out there (look at her lace top), she shouldn’t have worn the warm boots like these in this weather in the 1st place.

6. ShoeGal March 17, 2011 at 17:23 #

I love Khloe so I shall forgive her for this. I mean she is just going to lunch with her hubby,not an event. I do remain in awe of her extensive Balenciaga bag collection.

7. Natalie March 17, 2011 at 18:07 #

Sloppy is just never stylish. The more I develop my own style the more I realize that polished is always classic. The boots would have looked fabulous had she worn them correctly.

8. sabrina March 17, 2011 at 18:43 #

Tacky

9. SarahV March 17, 2011 at 20:12 #

I only like the ankle boot version of those Burberry boots… I think I’ve also seen her sister Kim wear those knee boots, and she looked like a mess aswell.

10. Roxanne March 17, 2011 at 20:41 #

If she can’t be bothered to buckle them up properly, why doesn’t she just stick to the ankle booties? Since she owns them already. God, FC your memory never ceases to amaze me!!

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2011 at 21:08 #

I surprise myself sometimes :)

11. Nat39 March 17, 2011 at 21:08 #

Question is why did she wear these super warm high boots in the first place, when it’s warm enough to wear a lace top? This explains why she wore them this way – she unbuckled them to cool off her legs.

• anonymous March 18, 2011 at 09:05 #

That’s a sheer knit top. So it’s probably warmer than a lace top. And she’s got something under that too. So I suppose she was doing just fine.

• Nat39 March 18, 2011 at 14:59 #

Boots like these you wear with a coat/warmer jacket in a colder weather (look at what her hubby is wearing, doesn’t look cold enough to me) not with a sheer knit/lace top of any kind and whatever you can possibly wear underneath.
        Anyway, doesn’t matter, the fact remains it doesn’t look good :)

12. Lee Ann March 17, 2011 at 21:37 #

That is one gruesome couple

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2011 at 21:39 #

It’s gets worse, they now have their own reality TV show

• Lee Ann March 17, 2011 at 22:09 #

Why would anyone want to watch that?

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2011 at 22:54 #

I totally agree. Why? But I’m sure people will

13. Luis Santos March 18, 2011 at 02:30 #

Beautiful boots looks cheap and trashy. Fashion Critic please less Reality TV celebrities, your blog is great and deserve better woman.

14. Gail March 18, 2011 at 02:36 #

Khloe is actually a pretty girl, but her problem is, she wears the wrong clothes for her body. Case in point, the outfit she is wearing in the above picture.

15. Joy March 18, 2011 at 05:49 #

I think they look pretty silly. When fashion looks silly and too contrived it isn’t a good thing. Maybe she was hot? All that shearling around your legs, yikes! They are awesome boots buckled, but she looks like a swashbuckler with them hanging open like that.

16. mochababe73 March 18, 2011 at 14:45 #

I like Khloe, but it’s too warm to wear the boots. And, I don’t have a problem with the red jeans. The look would have been better if the boots were actually buckled.