Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Love Hewitt In Marc by Marc Jacobs

This picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt has me longing for the summer when I can finally wear my strappy sandals and all those summer dresses I have been buying since the end of the winter sales.

The ‘Ghost Whisperer’ actress was spotted out in Beverly Hills yesterday wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs colour-block dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her colourful summery dress was styled with some equally colourful accessories.

A Christian Louboutin ‘Talita’ bag and Christian Louboutin Straratata suede sandals completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

15 thoughts on “Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Love Hewitt In Marc by Marc Jacobs

1. Ethne Blist

JeLoHe looks adorable. The dress shows off her enviable curves. The dress on the gross skinny runway model looks meh but comes to life on Jennifer. I like her fierce accessories.

1. Jones19

Same here, I don’t like it. Maybe it’s because of the breeze, it makes her look wide on the bottom…

1. dee

This dress accentuates that even more. I’m not saying having curves is a bad thing. I have them myself and I love them but this dress isn’t flattering on her in my opinion.

2. Hannah

I usually find her looks uninspiring, dull and a little off, but I really love this one. Although I prefer how the dress sit’s on the model, she makes em like it on her. I adore how happy this look is, there is nothing dull or even a little ‘rock’ or ‘sad’ about this. Now if only she could start bringing this to the red carpet.

3. e

i prefer how long and languid it looks on the model. the fabric looks silky and lightweight on the model, whereas it looks more voluminous and stiff on jennifer

4. Erica B.

She’s a pear-shaped woman, so she’s ALWAYS going to be bottom heavy. I think she looks great. The runway model looks like a coat hanger. She looks really cute.

5. Rebecca

I don’t think it is the best dress for her shape (to me the ideal body for this dress would be somewhere between these two–maybe Eva Mendes?), but she looks like she is having a great day out on her own, so I say she gets to wear whatever makes her happy!

6. Betty Brandenburg

Even if I don’t think it’s the best dress on her, I think the accessories are fabulous so she gets the thumbs up. And as Rebecca say: she’s having a great day and looks happy! I wish it was sunny here!!!

7. mochababe73

I like Jennifer’s figure, but I have never gottent the impression that she knows how to dress her body. She always wears clothing that further makes her bottom look waaaay larger than what it is.
    Jennifer needs to find a stylist that can help her accentuate her small waist and not make her bottom look so heavy.
    Jennifer is not this big.
    LOVE the Marc Jacobs dress.

8. maria

i don’t like how the dress fits her (is she not wearing a bra?), but i do like the shoes she picked. Nice funky contrast