17.03.11

Intermix Hosts Rag & Bone Cocktail Party

Rag & Bone’s David Neville threw a party at Intermix on Robertson Blvd. yesterday inviting several gorgeous celebrity party guests.

Drew Barrymore was easily the coolest chic at the party wearing a Rag & Bone vintage navy Husser jacket.

A grey vest and black tapered pants were styled with her favourite YSL Trib Too’s, a chunky necklace and a baker boy hat.

Anna Kendrick wore a Rag & Bone 42nd Street blazer.  The interesting twist is that the blazer has sheer sleeves.

A white top, black sandals and Rag & Bone Kelly green skinny jeans complete her casual chic look.

Whilst most guests wore pants, Malin Akerman opted for a short and sexy Rag & Bone Hadleigh dress.

Her vertical striped dress with a mesh overlay was paired with Chanel peep-toes.

Like Anna, Molly Sims also opted for the Rag & Bone 42nd Street blazer.

Molly paired her blazer with salmon coloured Rag & Bone skinny jeans.

I’m loving the coloured denim trend at the moment.

Garcelle Beauvais went maxi pairing a cropped denim skirt and white top with a Rag & Bone long ‘Feather’ skirt.

I love that she added a pop of red in her accessories to match her skirt.

Mena Survari also opted for a summery look pairing a Rag & Bone ivory caftan tee with a tropical Rag & Bone graphic print maxi skirt.

I love the flowy nature of this a-line skirt.

Credit: BFAnyc

In Nicky Hilton's Closet - Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Trench With Leather Sleeves

In Nicky Hilton’s Closet – Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Trench With Leather Sleeves

Sidewalk Style: Nicky Hilton In Burberry Prorsum

Sidewalk Style: Nicky Hilton In Burberry Prorsum

13 Responses to Intermix Hosts Rag & Bone Cocktail Party

1. shoeaholic March 17, 2011 at 22:49 #

Anna Kendrick looks amazing!!!!

2. molly March 17, 2011 at 23:12 #

Anna Kendricks look i smy favorite. That blazer is amazing and perfect for spring. The green denim shouldnt work, but it does.
    Super cute….I just cant believe that shes 25 years old…i would have guessed 20!

3. Jarrold March 17, 2011 at 23:53 #

Garcelle gets better with age. I remember watching her on the Jamie Foxx show, and show looks better now than she did then. Amazing

4. anna March 18, 2011 at 00:18 #

drew is very chic here, but i would go sans that hat!

5. asherlev1 March 18, 2011 at 00:44 #

Mena Suvari is looking a bit ridiculous to me, but I love what Anna is wearing. The color her jeans is gorgeous.

6. Ethne Blist March 18, 2011 at 01:03 #

I like Anna and Mena’s looks. Anna’s look is very practical and appropriates and Mena’s is fun.
    Molly’s look is a mess.

7. Danika March 18, 2011 at 01:28 #

Drew looks incredible! I love her outfit so much i don’t even notice the Trib Twos. Anna’s outfit is great too, but she looks really uncomfortable and she’s not selling it to me.

8. shap_half March 18, 2011 at 02:58 #

Anna Kendrick looks great here. The combination of the green jeans with this awesome blazer is refreshingly chic. I would actually like to see her in the BDOTW poll.

9. Nat39 March 18, 2011 at 04:52 #

If I had to pick one it would be Molly Sims – she built rather nice feminine look around her salmon jeans.
    Anna Kendrick looks like a scared/confused little girl in those hideous green jeans, making a St. Patrick day fashion statement, I assume.
    Drew’s pants are really something. All this extra fabric at her crotch creates rather disturbing shape. Not a fan of her hat and the bleached hair either.
    Can’t help but wonder what Mena Survari is carrying in her not so small bag to the party – a typewriter?

10. Kuzeika March 18, 2011 at 06:48 #

I like Drew’s pants! Does anyone know what brand they are?

11. Emi March 18, 2011 at 07:39 #

I like Anna, I like the jacket with those green pants. The rest in not interesting or beautiful.

12. Jones19 March 18, 2011 at 13:20 #

Drew and Anna look fantastic!

13. Daniela March 18, 2011 at 16:54 #