16.03.11

Teresa Palmer In Stella McCartney – “I Am Number Four” Madrid Photocall

Three strikes and she’s out.

I have featured Teresa Palmer 3 times on my site in the last 7 days and I’ve yet to say anything positive about what she’s has worn.

Earlier today in Madrid, Spain she joined her co-star Alex Pettyfer for the photocall of their new movie, “I Am Number Four.”

The only piece of Teresa’s look which is worth saving is her Stella McCartney Spring 2011 skirt.

The luscious citrus-print skirt with a pleated front and back panel was paired with a grey ribbed long sleeved top and tan Alexander Wang Dakota lace up ankle boots.

A simple white shirt would’ve made all the difference.

Lord knows what possessed her to team her floral skirt with this top.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvnets

Shopbop.com Launches Wedding Boutique

Shopbop.com Launches Wedding Boutique

In Vanessa Hudgens' Closet - Free People Maxi Sweater Dress

In Vanessa Hudgens’ Closet – Free People Maxi Sweater Dress

29 Responses to Teresa Palmer In Stella McCartney – “I Am Number Four” Madrid Photocall

1. mon March 16, 2011 at 15:39 #

the only reason i can think of is that weve had quite a cold day today here in madrid :S and not even that being the case, i could agree with the choice..

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 15:57 #

She’s not outside ;)

• mon March 16, 2011 at 16:29 #

tru that :P.. maybe she didnt have any coat to get there??? xD anyway, what a bad choice, tere!!!

2. Paddy M March 16, 2011 at 15:44 #

On the contrary…

I find five posts on this site about Teresa Palmer, and you’ve had nice things to say about three of them. Agreed that this look is horrible, and that Palmer does herself few favours on the red carpet, but you seemed to quite like her Pucci look, and also her Christopher Kane look. Her Cushnie et Ochs look was good too, even though it was worn with such uninspiring footwear.

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 15:56 #

in the last 7 days

3. LizLemooooon March 16, 2011 at 15:53 #

Urgh that poor skirt. It never had a chance. This girl needs to get a stylist ASAP. This is just terrible. Excuse me, I’ve gone into mourning for that skirt.

4. docnirz March 16, 2011 at 16:07 #

omg..the top is ridiculous

5. Brooke March 16, 2011 at 16:18 #

Someone has angered her stylist. And her hair and makeup people don’t seem to like either O.o

RIP, little skirt.

6. Ethne Blist March 16, 2011 at 16:25 #

Girlfriend needs a stylist. When you are standing next to a beautiful man, you gotta bring up your game. You are beautiful Teresa Palmer, you are, but please hire a stylist. Where has the magic of your Christopher Kane look and Emilio Pucci look gone?

7. Adler March 16, 2011 at 16:27 #

I love that skirt, is really really beautiful, but how could she wore that top??
    She’s really having some bad days…

8. Jarrold March 16, 2011 at 16:41 #

Ugh the sad thing is I like the Alexander Wang boots, but not in this look.

• Adler March 16, 2011 at 16:48 #

I also like the boots, but they work better with some jeans… not with a floral skirt.

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 18:51 #

9. Nia March 16, 2011 at 16:50 #

Oh dear, that top is very unflattering.

10. Marvel March 16, 2011 at 17:22 #

Dianna wouldnt have looked this bad. I suppose she’d doing Glee and wants to avoid him.

Also FC, JJ is reporting top is Alexander Wang :)

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 18:50 #

11. hally March 16, 2011 at 17:24 #

she’s so pretty, with a good body, and she seems to have some access to good clothes, but why can’t she dress herself? so far i’ve only liked the christopher kane. i like the pucci but i don’t think she could handle it.

12. ShoeGal March 16, 2011 at 17:35 #

Oh boy another disaterous outfit from this girl. And just look at her she actually thinks she looks stylish. I have no idea what her stylist was thinking with that bulky sweater or those Payless looking booties. Her undergarments aren’t even proper. I can’t even say I like the skirt. Just one big mess. If you did a Worst Dressed Of The Week she would most def get my vote.

13. vivi March 16, 2011 at 18:10 #

Wow it makes her look like a grandma.
    She has so much potential… she can do a lot better

14. Hannah March 16, 2011 at 18:23 #

I am more confused by this look. I am first off presuming this is not the work of a stylist. Even so, I am perplexed as to how someone would chose that jumper and that skirt, they do not seem to be of even similar tastes.

15. Lee Ann March 16, 2011 at 22:39 #

Wow I thought only my colleagues at work got it this wrong. This is so bad it’s almost endearing. The worst thing to me is that hideous necklace. The shoes ,skirt and sweater combo is just wrong but on their own acceptable. The necklace- never well except maybe if you are 6 and made it in kraft class

16. PamG March 17, 2011 at 00:32 #

Her combining skills seem challenged in this look. It appears to me as if she was wearing jeans with the sweater and shoes, then thought “OMG, I’m late for my event”, and threw on the skirt without having time to change the rest of her clothes or accessories or makeup. It is a shame because the skirt is awesome!

17. mochababe73 March 17, 2011 at 02:47 #

I thought that I ddin’t like anything from that particular collection, but I like this skirt.
    However, Teresa looks as though she’s going to high school not a photocall.

18. Emi March 17, 2011 at 08:05 #

I agree with you FC. I think it’s difficult to put together such a bad look. I like the shoes, but not for an event like this, they’re sporty. Also, her necklace is quite ugly. Very very bad look… how to kill such a cute skirt.

19. T from sydney March 17, 2011 at 10:44 #

LoL for the people who say she needs a Stylist she has one, she same one Kate bosworth has….

• T from sydney March 17, 2011 at 10:47 #

Sorry ment to say her stylist also styles Kate bosworth too. I think her name is Cher coutor – not sure on the spelling on last name

• Fashion Critic March 17, 2011 at 10:56 #

Wow..Kate is getting all the love

20. Lee March 17, 2011 at 20:44 #

That ugly necklace is one of Cher and Kate’s. I haven’t loved most of what Kate has worn lately (Calvin Klein shift excluded), I think they both need a new stylist.

21. Merry March 18, 2011 at 03:54 #

This has the stamp of stylist Cher Coulter all over it. The odd colours/texture combination and the JewelMint necklace and the boots. I can’t say I care for it.