15.03.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Kate Moss In Isabel Marant

Kate Moss was spotted leaving The Life Centre in Notting Hill, London earlier today.

The Life Centre offers Yoga and Pilates classes.

I hope this means Kate was as horrified as I was looking at pictures of her walking the runway for Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2011 presentation in Paris last week.

She looked haggard, like she’d had very a late night.

Today she was casually dressed as always wearing her trademark skinny black jeans and a black tank top, which she paired with an Isabel Marant multi-coloured fur coat from the Spring 2010 collection.

The supermodel completed her look with slouchy boots and a black Kate Moss for Longchamp bag.

Credit: Getty

Double Denim Sidewalk Style: Charlize Theron In Current/Elliott & Rag & Bone

Double Denim Sidewalk Style: Charlize Theron In Current/Elliott & Rag & Bone

In Dakota Fanning's Closet - Vince Cable Sweater

In Dakota Fanning’s Closet – Vince Cable Sweater

8 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Kate Moss In Isabel Marant

1. mol March 16, 2011 at 02:21 #

Well, she looks great here, love the Marant coat (I always love these sidewalk style posts!)

2. Ethne Blist March 16, 2011 at 03:15 #

Kate looks god here. Her coat is so fun and an instant glamorous spark to any outfit.

3. PamG March 16, 2011 at 04:04 #

Eew!

4. Hellwafashion March 16, 2011 at 08:27 #

Finally someone with influence, tells the truth. I just picked up Grazia (Middle East) in the supermarket they reckon she looked “hot” as does everything else I’ve seen. I love Kate, love her style (mostly) & it was a smart move by Marc Jacobs, but if she was just a regular model she wouldn’t have been allowed to walk. She looked awful, & wasn’t fit for the catwalk IMHO.
    Thanks for letting me know I wasn’t the only one ;) & I’m glad she’s back to herself, she looks great here!

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 08:58 #

I couldn’t belie everyone was saying how great she looked.

I had revisit style.com just to confirm was right…she looked like she hadnt slept for at least a week

5. lily March 16, 2011 at 16:33 #

Is it real fur she’s wearing FC? ugh, I’m so against that..

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2011 at 16:37 #

I don’t konw, but I know she does like to wear fur so my guess is yes.

6. mochababe73 March 17, 2011 at 03:26 #

Kate on the runway was definitely a boiling, hot mess.
    Anyway, I love the colored fur. It gives her boring black ensemble a shot of much needed color.