15.03.11 Sidewalk Style

Maternity Style: Rachel Zoe In Brian Atwood ‘Didier’ Leopard Print Ankle Boots

Rachel Zoe’s husband Rodger Berman might have got his wife to compromise when it came to her heavy stressful workload, but it looks there is no compromising when it comes to Rachel’s heels.

The uber stylist who is ready to pop any day now enjoyed a stroll in Beverly Hills yesterday with her baby daddy.

Wearing all black she added a touch of pizazz to her look by opting for Brian Atwood ‘Didier’ leopard print ankle boots.

I already have 3 pairs of leopard print heels, but I’m still crushing on these beauties.

Jennifer Lopez was the first to wear these heels a few months ago.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better...Kylie Minogue or Miley Cyrus?

Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better…Kylie Minogue or Miley Cyrus?

Double Denim Sidewalk Style: Charlize Theron In Current/Elliott & Rag & Bone

Double Denim Sidewalk Style: Charlize Theron In Current/Elliott & Rag & Bone

7 Responses to Maternity Style: Rachel Zoe In Brian Atwood ‘Didier’ Leopard Print Ankle Boots

1. Moxie March 15, 2011 at 19:41 #

Love the shoes, but they kind of make her look cut off at the ankles.

2. Hannah March 15, 2011 at 19:48 #

4 pairs of leopard-print heels is never too many! Heels and shoes in general are like underwear, you [should] wear them everyday, so therefore they are a necessity!

• Fashion Critic March 15, 2011 at 20:13 #

thanks…that’s all I needed ;)

3. Ethne Blist March 15, 2011 at 20:56 #

She looks like an old hag in all black except for the heels. Her husband looks like Ashton Kutcher here so I was like ‘woah.’ She looks healthy and that is always a plus with Rachel Zoe!

4. mochababe73 March 15, 2011 at 23:14 #

Too much black for my taste-pregnant or not. Rachel all kinds of clothing at her disposal, but all I have seen during this pregnancy was black. And, I know that I have seen Rachel in color before she was pregnant.
    This is supposed to be a joyous occasion, but Rachel looks like she’s in mourning.
    Love the booties.

5. PamG March 16, 2011 at 04:14 #

I agree with most who say this isn’t the best look despite the cool shoes. The first thing I though was “witch’s Halloween costume”!

6. Katie March 16, 2011 at 12:42 #

Poor Rachel black is the simplest colour to wear when you are about to pop literally, her shoes are fab, love that she adores her heels!