Elisabeth Moss In Roksanda Ilincic – 2011 Olivier Awards

‘Mad Men’ star Elisabeth Moss has been starring alongside Keira Knightley in a revival of Lillian Hellman’s controversial classic “The Children’s Hour” in the West End of London.

She joined her fellow stage stars in the capital last night for the 2011 Olivier Awards which was held at the Theatre Royal.

Elisabeth wore a gold Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2011 dress.

Her taffeta gathered dress was paired with a matching clutch.

As much as I love this dress, Moss is in desperate need for a pop of colour as this look is feeling a tad washed out.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Pare In Antonio Berardi  - ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 LA Premiere

Jessica Pare In Antonio Berardi – ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 LA Premiere

Anna Friel In Antonio Berardi - "Limitless" London Premiere

Anna Friel In Antonio Berardi – “Limitless” London Premiere

17 Responses to Elisabeth Moss In Roksanda Ilincic – 2011 Olivier Awards

1. Laura March 14, 2011 at 17:31 #

I just found out that Lea Michele and she have the same stylist. Shocking because Lea goes for bright OTT gowns whereas Elisabeth goes for mostly simple dresses in colors similar to this.

• Naomi March 14, 2011 at 20:49 #

Really? This is so weird. Why does she keep picking these horrible pale, nude colors?
      And why does her stylist allows her to?!
      I just want to throw a bucket of paint on her.

• Laura March 14, 2011 at 23:13 #

Estee Stanley is her name. It was really astonishing to me. Though I did like the green dress she wore to the Globes. Green is a great color for her but any color is better than the constant neutrals she wears.

• sara March 15, 2011 at 01:36 #

Estee proves again that she is horrible stylist. Lea Michele always looks horrible. For someone that can get remotely ANY dress out there I would assume, that is what she wears!?!?! She dresses her young clients as SAD old ladies, not A-list stars. When the Olsens dress themselves, they look impeccable! When Estee does it, they look contrived! This Roksanda dress might have been a better option for a press day of Jessica Biels.

• Naomi March 15, 2011 at 06:59 #

I agree, the green dress was great

2. Danika March 14, 2011 at 17:31 #

I agree with you FC, with the lighter hair especially this is a bit one note. Plus the neckline on the model looks much better; off-the-shoulders makes this look a bit dated. She can do (and has done) a lot better!

3. Nat39 March 14, 2011 at 18:32 #

The dress looks horrible on her, just hangs awkwardly on her , ill-fitted at the bust, broadens her waist. Horrible hair, and short thick neck (should keep those shoulders down).

4. Linda March 14, 2011 at 19:20 #

I think she looks pretty. Admittedly, I like this girl a lot. Yes, colour would be nice, but maybe in real life this didn’t wash her out?

5. Gigi March 14, 2011 at 19:31 #

Horrible look. Just depressing. droopy. sad. unkempt. bland.

• Sophie March 14, 2011 at 21:09 #

agree!

6. Regina March 14, 2011 at 20:47 #

Poor thing, she’s so unfortunate looking. Infinity forehead!

7. e March 14, 2011 at 21:56 #

all these nudes are popular right now, but they don’t suit everyone. maybe though if she had darker hair the contrast would be punchier?

8. Jason March 14, 2011 at 22:02 #

I’m thinking it’s just the fact that the blonde of her hair and the light taupe colour just don’t go well together, that or she could have used a touch of tan to distinguish her skin tone to dress tone :)

9. Sarah Couture March 14, 2011 at 23:06 #

I agree the color does her no justice…and she doesn’t even look comfortable…She’s need to wear color and probably a dress that shows a little leg.

10. mochababe73 March 14, 2011 at 23:34 #

I don’t have a problem with the color. My problem is that I don’t think that this dress is very flattering on her.
    It just appears that Elisabeth is too short and her figure is just not right. I can’t really pinpoint what it is, but the dress just doesn’t suit her at all.

11. KateS March 14, 2011 at 23:41 #

The fit doesn’t seem brilliant, but a bit of colour would have saved it. My first choice for her would be darker hair and a rust/dark orange dress, but maybe she could just ease in with a spring green or soft teal?

12. Hilary March 15, 2011 at 02:46 #

FC, you’re probably crazy busy but I’d LOVE if you featured Kara Tointon at these awards.She looked so so stunning and I’m dying to find out where her dress was from…can’t sorce it anywhere..