11.03.11 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Natalie Portman Awards Season Look?

Natalie Portman had the added pressure of dressing her baby bump during Awards Season.

She took maternity style in her stride opting for a mixture of loose-fitting gowns, chic mini dresses and form-fitting dresses which showcased her baby bump.

My favourite look was her Vionnet dress with a gold chain mail Peter Pan collar and cuffs.

It was her most youthful look which wasn’t as predictable as the others.

Credit: Zuma Press, INFEvents & Getty

Kristin Cavallari's Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Kristin Cavallari’s Zac Posen Stretch Duchesse Gown

Abbie Cornish In Lanvin - "Limitless" New York Premiere

Abbie Cornish In Lanvin – “Limitless” New York Premiere

11 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Natalie Portman Awards Season Look?

1. Jones19 March 11, 2011 at 11:09 #

It’s so cute to see her belly growing with these pictures in chronological order. I think her Independent Spirit Awards Givenchy dress is super cute but I have to go with her Azzarro from the SAG’s, she was glowing in that dress and it displayed her bump perfectly. Gorgeous.

2. Emi March 11, 2011 at 12:28 #

This is so hard, because she looked great in each event. I voted for her in Ferré, because it was one of my favorites look from her ever. But I loved her Vionnet and Viktor&Rolf dresses.

3. Ethne Blist March 11, 2011 at 13:46 #

I say the Rodarte because she looked so beautiful and the dress isn’t meh.

4. Laura March 11, 2011 at 17:05 #

Got to go with the Rodarte Oscars look. The color and neckline were so great. She looks glowing and it was my best dressed of the Oscars. This is a picture that will be shown for a long time and she looks stunning.

5. serenissima March 11, 2011 at 17:26 #

is it horrible if i vote none of them? i didnt enjoy watching natalie this awards season… she looked tired and kind of boring in everything. i get that shes pregnant, but pregnant doesnt have to be frumpy

6. Nat39 March 11, 2011 at 17:50 #

Not a fan of overly youthful/girlie looks on Natalie. Voted for Azzaro (SAG) – really beautiful and feminine, and best hairstyle for her.

7. vicky March 11, 2011 at 20:54 #

Palm Springs got my vote with the SAG gown close second.
    I’m not really wowed by any of these, however it’s nice to see the diversity. She’s managed to change it up a few times during this long award season.

8. Tahj March 11, 2011 at 22:19 #

Her Oscar dress was wow, that would be my favorite but I have weakness for black and white combinations so I vote the dress from the critics awards.

9. pipsqueak March 12, 2011 at 14:39 #

I was torn between Vionnet and Viktor & Rolf, but went with Vionnet eventually. I’m a street fashion girl, so the super formal gowns excite me a little less.

10. PamG March 12, 2011 at 21:46 #

She looked great at all of these shows, but I really liked the Givenchy dress because it was a fun and free-spirited look, appropriate for the Independent Spirit Awards.

11. marian March 14, 2011 at 14:35 #

i voted for viktor & rolf at the golden globes, but my close second is the givenchy at the independent spirit awards. which is also the one i most want to wear myself.