11.03.11 Premiere

Camila Alves In Camilla and Marc – “The Lincoln Lawyer” LA Premiere

Despite that fact that Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Phillippe were both on the red carpet at the LA Premiere for “The Lincoln Lawyer,” it was Camila Alves who had me drooling.

The beautiful TV host looked stunning wearing a Camilla and Marc asymmetrical black satin ‘Astaire’ floor-length dress.

Normally when you think of Camilla and Marc you think of cute mini dresses, but this look changes that.

The luxe dress has a beautiful pleated detail which drapes from the hip.

I love how she swept her hair over bare shoulder, plus her complementary black satin Kotur clutch and Pomellato jewels.

Camila has had an amazing 2 weeks on the red carpet. Let’s pray she gives us many more BDOTW worthy looks in the future.

[nggallery id=720]

Credit: Fame Pictures

16 Comments
Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera - Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards

Kate Bosworth In Dolce & Gabbana - Nylon Magazine March Issue Party

Kate Bosworth In Dolce & Gabbana – Nylon Magazine March Issue Party

16 Responses to Camila Alves In Camilla and Marc – “The Lincoln Lawyer” LA Premiere

1. Hannah March 11, 2011 at 14:54 #

She is like the subtle JLO, always sexy, always, in a good way, a diva, and well dressed. I still see this dress, as many othe rCamilla and Marc dresses on gossip girl. I would die to see Blair or Vanessa (wishful thinking) wear it in a deep purple or something like that.
    Also, I have to say that Matthew mcconaughey’s motehr is stunning! She is SO well dresses and chic, her necklace is gorgeous! Also, desptie the fact they are a tad too light, she is one of the first red carpet goers I have seen in nude coloured tights!

2. Alina March 11, 2011 at 15:18 #

Amazing!

3. Ethne Blist March 11, 2011 at 15:36 #

Gorgeous, though I would have loved a blue satin clutch. She is a beautiful woman!

4. Taylor March 11, 2011 at 15:42 #

Great look and fit but I would have liked it more if the hair was on the opposite side.

5. ShoeGal March 11, 2011 at 15:47 #

Love this dress. The cut,the fit,it’s perfect. Sexy yet still tasteful and glamourous.. What I do not love is her hair. I would have perferred it up with this gown. It find it distracting and it takes away from the dress.

• mol March 11, 2011 at 18:31 #

I agree – the hair, while beautiful, is completely distracting to me.

6. Rebecca March 11, 2011 at 15:49 #

Stunner–BDOTW definitely. And Hannah is right–Matthew’s mom is fab!

7. LizLemooooon March 11, 2011 at 16:07 #

Camilla is SO gorgeous it’s ridiculous. I still think she’s too good for Matthew Mconagheywhateverey but they look good here.
    LOVE this gown, love how she knows how to pose without looking try hard I think her hair suits the vintage style of the gown but the overall outfit would have probably been more striking if she’d worn her hair up.

8. Nat39 March 11, 2011 at 16:32 #

Really like the gown on her. But I find the overall blackness a bit overwhelming. I’m thinking an extra/slightly wider bracelet on the same arm, perhaps.

9. Laura March 11, 2011 at 18:10 #

Love the dress. Not an easy fabric to wear, but she’s doing it well. But the look as a whole I’m not completely sold on. The hair is not right. I think it should be worn in a brighter color for Camilla, but that’s not too bad.

10. Kathy March 11, 2011 at 21:22 #

YAAAY! Brazil in the BDOTW!!!!!! :D
    Camila is just GORGEOUS <3

11. Tahj March 11, 2011 at 22:17 #

LOVE it. BDOTW. Such a sleek look. She looked stunning and sleek in black at the Oscars too. She knows how to wear black without it being boring.

12. mochababe73 March 11, 2011 at 23:18 #

I am not a fan of all black looks. I needed some color somewhere.
    But, Camilla’s body is amazing for someone that’s had two kids so close together.

13. Allywan March 12, 2011 at 01:44 #

Gorgeous, flawless, perfect..etc…..

14. Angela March 12, 2011 at 05:54 #

I know this isn’t a gossip blog, but I can’t help but notice Camilla Alves’s body language when she is standing with Matthew! Do I sense some tension?

Loved her dress, but not a fan of her hairstyle.

15. sooze March 12, 2011 at 11:55 #

she is so stunning! Matthew McConaughey is one lucky may.