10.03.11 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Mila Kunis Awards Season Look?

Mila Kunis has an amazing Awards Season run.

I didn’t realize quite how spectacular until I put this post together.

Picking a winner from the bottom row as extremely hard, but her Elie Saab Couture gown was my favourite.

The picture doesn’t do the dress justice because it was even more amazing on TV.

Her Vera Wang gown was a very close second.

Credit: INFEvents & Getty

Pace Wu In Roksanda Ilincic - Swarovski China Event

Pace Wu In Roksanda Ilincic – Swarovski China Event

Elie Saab Fall 2011

Elie Saab Fall 2011

21 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Mila Kunis Awards Season Look?

1. Vicky March 10, 2011 at 06:50 #

I voted McQueen, she really stood out at the SAG awards! <3

2. bec March 10, 2011 at 07:11 #

Gorgeous! I was happy to see her wearing a variety of colours instead of just black like she usually does!! :)

3. june March 10, 2011 at 07:15 #

looking back on all of mila’s dress choices, i actually like pretty much everything. she was really consistently gorgeous in every dress.

4. Leighann March 10, 2011 at 07:56 #

She had an amazing run! My fav was the SAG – the hair and makeup and dress and everything was perfection!

5. Emi March 10, 2011 at 08:47 #

My favorite is the Oscar gown, perfect. That dress is gorgeous. My second favorite look is the Golden Globe gown and the third is the black Nina Ricci dress. Definitely great choices from her.

6. manja March 10, 2011 at 11:05 #

she is gorgeous,I liked her in Black Swan,great movie,Natali Portamn deserved that Oscar for sure,and MK is great as well.like most of her choices,but AMcQ stands out for me,coloure,hair,everything is just as it should be.

7. Jones19 March 10, 2011 at 11:14 #

I can’t choose between her McQueen and Saab looks. Mila has been my favorite on the red carpet this season. Every look has been gorgeous.

8. Marvel March 10, 2011 at 12:10 #

I really love all her looks but the Vera just wins this. Her oscar gown was second. She’s had an amazing run.

9. robbie March 10, 2011 at 13:26 #

the elie saab look wins for me, and honestly the main reason is her smile! she looks so much better when she smiles.

10. sydneycheekychic March 10, 2011 at 13:29 #

Elie Saab for sure.. but i think she was the best dressed if this awards season! Fantastic!

11. Gisela March 10, 2011 at 14:29 #

ufff I don’t know!!! She’s awesome with all of them!!!! I don’t wanna choose only one! But I think I’ll choose SAG’s…

12. Ethne Blist March 10, 2011 at 15:56 #

The Vera Wang I am sure was gorgeous in person, but it is meh on camera. Her Elie Saab is stunning as we all knew it would be on the runway.

13. Laura March 10, 2011 at 16:05 #

Easily the McQueen for me. I think I may be one of the few people who didn’t like the Elie Saab. The color was nice, but all the lace and sheerness was too much to me. The Vera Wang is a distant second place.

14. cristina March 10, 2011 at 21:19 #

Can I start off by saying I love this site, I am so addicted to it and check it multiple times a day. I normally agree with most of what you say FC but I feel I have to be the only one here to disagree. The 3 top gowns are so distinctly average and I just don’t get all the fuss. The mcQueen and the elie saab are beautiful but again, just not getting the wow factor from her at all! sorry to be negative. Also am I the only one who thought that white suit was so dated?

• Fashion Critic March 10, 2011 at 21:22 #

Please feel free to disagree we are all entitled to our opinions :D

15. Jake March 10, 2011 at 21:51 #

You said it perfectly when you wrote how you didn’t realize how great it was until this post. Well, neither did I. If you look at all her looks together, she really was DYNAMITE all awards season. From the Wang, to the McQueen to the Saab. Such a phenomenal run. And of course, you covered it fabulously!

16. KateS March 10, 2011 at 23:34 #

I think she chose the right dress for the right event for the whole season, peaking with the Oscars. Very well done.

17. Dani March 10, 2011 at 23:59 #

Can i vote for all three bottom ones? Adore them all!

18. Rahel March 11, 2011 at 12:17 #

So many beautiful dresses. So hard to choose.

19. smolls March 12, 2011 at 01:27 #

Every look is amazing which made it really hard to choose…I voted for McQueen in the end but her Elie Saab dress was a very close second. The variety in her looks this season was really impressive…can’t wait to see more in the future. :)

20. PamG March 12, 2011 at 23:56 #

The dresses themselves are all beautiful, and she is a stunning woman, but they don’t all suit her stature and edgy personality. No one voted for the J. Mendel dress, but I am voting for it because the dress is very flattering for her petite frame. Also, she carries off this color nicely, which not everyone can do. The nude shoe elongates and helps show off her legs, and the hair, makeup and accessories look great without her trying too hard. This look shows that you don’t have to go for a long glamorous look to look wonderful.