Front Row @ Miu Miu Fall 2011

Miu Miu got their front row casting spot on.

They mixed pretty young actresses who were ‘up and coming’ or had worn Miu Miu/Prada several times in the past.

Ginnifer Goodwin wore a black shoulder-accented sleeveless Miu Miu dress with python platform peep-toe pumps and matching clutch.

I’m not usually bored by Ginnifer, but I am in this case. Especially considering how everyone else looked.

Jennifer Lawrence wore a Miu Miu red silk puff sleeve dress with a black leather narrow belt, black pumps, and a white/black printed wristlet clutch.

I love this look, but the clutch throws me a bit.

Hailee wore an adorable Miu Miu blush pink silk long sleeve dress with an ivory ruffled collar.

Black multi-strap leather pumps and a leopard print clutch completed her look.

Once again superb styling, but I found myself distract by the smoky eye make-up.

Mila Kunis always knows how to make a black dress look sexy with her smoldering aura.

She wore a Miu Miu black V-neck dress with silver embroidered details.

She took a rare night off wearing Brian Atwood pumps instead opting for Miu Miu patent peep-toes.

Love Hailee and Mila.

Credit: Fame Pictures

16 thoughts on “Front Row @ Miu Miu Fall 2011

1. Nat39

Love that red dress on Jennifer. Not a fan of that look on Hailee (the superb styling aside). Mila looks ok, nice little dress for her.

1. maria

i love Hailee’s look, especially the shoes, but they let her down with the make up. Way to light and too much eyeshadow. Such a shame.

2. Ethne Blist

I think they are all boring. Seriously- is Miu Miu only lending their most bland dresses? Mila Kunis is by far the best dressed. The details on her otherwise meh black dress are nice. Why is everyone but Ginnifer wearing black pumps??? Even Hailee’s look is meh. None of their looks are flattering at all except Mila’s.

3. Alice

Hailee looks strange; I saw a close-up of her face on another site, and for a fourteen year old, that’s a heck of a lot of make up.

4. Hannah

I love HAilee but I would ahve loved her more in cute flats, which miu miu does very well, and without the heavy makeup, which she doesn;t need. This photo is the personification of my fears that she will grow up too fast!
    Jennifer Lawrence has knees! I do love how she always looks super classy and aophisticated with ehr over the knee or on the knee dresses, but she looks equally chic here, her body is to die for.

5. Linda

My favourite is Jennifer. Her dress is modern and interesting. I think black shoes would have been okay if they were sexier with an ankle strap maybe.

6. mol

Styling perfection for Hailee, she’s the only one I really like……I just haven’t been able to get on the Mila train, she pretty much leaves me feeling indifferent…..

7. Emi

I like very much Hailee and Mila. Could someone teach G. Goodwin to pose? She’s going to a fashion show, com’on, it’s something nice to do.

8. Chelsea

Jennifer Lawrence looks great. I’m not going to lie…I wasn’t a huge fan of any of her recent red carpet looks, but this outfit is rocking. She just looks happy, too. Gotta give points for people that appear to be enjoying what they’re doing.

9. nicky

i love this front row! everyone there is talented and very fashionable. i love hailee’s look…she looks adorable and age-appropriate. she has on a lot of make-up but at least she dresses her age which is more important. jennifer looks so fresh and happy…she seems very down to earth. mila looks amazing as well…she sure loves her black dresses

10. pipsqueak

I love this photo collage so much I just saved it to my PC. Four of my favorite ladies and indeed the perfect front row casting for Miu Miu. I want Hailee’s shoes! Yeah, her smoky eyes bothered me a little, but minor detail. Just realized that Jennifer has shapely legs. Nice … this girl can act, she’s smart and articulate, she has nice legs. She just has to work with a personal trainer and a dietician (you know, the standard stuff in a big studio contract), her star is so on the rise! Look forward to seeing her more on the red carpet.