Fan Bing Bing & Daisy Lowe Front Row @ Elie Saab Fall 2011

Fan Bing Bing and Daisy Lowe were the front row stars of the Elie Saab’s Fall 2011 presentation yesterday.

Fan swept passed me so elegantly as she made her way to her seat.

Despite the chaos of people trying to find their seats and photographers getting grumpy because the show hadn’t started yet, she was class personified stopping for everyone who wanted to take her photo.

What I noticed first was her turban.

Weather you love or hate her look she’s constantly keeping things interesting by giving us 4 different hairstyles choices this week.

I later found out that it was a makeshift turban as the embellished piece was actually part of her Elie Saab Spring 2011 twin set which was paired with her embellished shrug.

Daisy Lowe who much taller than I expected, looked stunning wearing an embellished powder blue Elie Saab Spring 2011 plunging dress. Her look was originally presented as a gown.

Both carried Elie Saab clutches.

Fan Bing Bing glammed up her look by adding gold bracelets and Christian Louboutin ‘Lady Daf’ ankle strap tan pumps.

My girl sure does love a chunky heel.

Credit: Style.com & Courtesy of Elie Saab

Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture - "Jennifer Aniston" Mexico Fragrance Launch

Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture – “Jennifer Aniston” Mexico Fragrance Launch

Emma Stone Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2011

Emma Stone Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2011

26 Responses to Fan Bing Bing & Daisy Lowe Front Row @ Elie Saab Fall 2011

1. Kim March 10, 2011 at 23:08 #

As over the top she might be, she looks super comfortable working this look, so kudos to her for that. Love it. She is definitely outshining Daisy Lowe here.

2. CreoleLady March 10, 2011 at 23:25 #

*appalled stare*

She’s styled like I would expect a 90 y.o. society woman would be styled. Why doesn’t she just add a lorgnette (/snark)? No. Just … no.

3. mm March 10, 2011 at 23:30 #

I love Fan’s look especially the turban. That is one luxe turban!

4. Giuseppi Giraffe March 10, 2011 at 23:30 #

Wow- I honestly can’t think of a single time that she’s worn something I didn’t love. This is so cute and unique- I’m thinking Norma Desmond here, only without the desperation and age. This look really makes me think of some old silent movie queen.

5. Carolina March 10, 2011 at 23:34 #

6. Ethne Blist March 10, 2011 at 23:36 #

What is Daisy Lowe doing there? Fan looks like a patient covering their head with a glamourous turban. What is up with that lipstick? The color doesn’t work. Daisy looks cute but the pose must go.

7. Nat39 March 11, 2011 at 00:08 #

Now this look for Fan I really like. She looks so pretty, love how the turban complements the shape of her face, and the embellishments make her glow. Like the addition of gold bracelets as well. Don’t really mind the chunky pumps much.
    That’s what I call interesting as it’s also flattering as opposed to her previous bold oriental unflattering look which was “an interesting idea executed badly”.

8. shap_half March 11, 2011 at 00:26 #

Fan kills it here. She looks amazing. It’s effortless and chic. BDOTW.

9. Margaret March 11, 2011 at 00:27 #

It’s such a shame Daisy wore stockings with her dress – the blue’s so gorgeous on her. Respect to Fan Bing Bing for forgoing them – is it really that cold now?

10. Linda March 11, 2011 at 02:35 #

Hmmm…while I have been enjoying her fun looks lately, this one I’m not so sure about. I don’t like that colour on her and the lipstick is really putting me off.

That said, I finally get what FC is saying about appreciating people who take risks with fashion, whether or not they’re to everyone’s taste. So in that sense, I yay, Fan Bing Bing!

11. Mary March 11, 2011 at 03:02 #

Love the turban!

“That’s more than Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Bynes have sported in their lifetimes.”

I chuckled aloud at that. How true!

12. mol March 11, 2011 at 03:40 #

Fan Bing Bing has kept it interesting, and even though her style hardly ever hits my fashion sweet spot, I really do appreciate that she’s been putting a special spin on everything during fashion week – I find myself looking out for pictures of her…..also, she is incredibly beautiful, no denying!

13. Orchee March 11, 2011 at 05:47 #

I ADORE this look! Can it be denied that she’s pushing the envelope and making a bold choice but looking lovely doing it?
    Also, I think this ensemble would still be fabulous without the shrug, and I’m not even a fan of the turban as a fashion statement.

14. june March 11, 2011 at 06:05 #

the only thing i dislike about the turban is that it ages fan bing bing far too much. she’s young but she seems a lot older in it

15. Vicky March 11, 2011 at 06:47 #

Daisy Lowe for me, despite the chunky heels.
    I’m soooo tired of nude/white dresses and gowns that I automatically reject them by this point!
    And the lipstick on Fan Bing Bing is really AWFUL with that (gorgeous NUDE) dress!

16. zeo March 11, 2011 at 07:21 #

Stunning!!!What a beautiful woman but she still keeps things interesting.I truly admire her for that.

17. Emi March 11, 2011 at 07:52 #

I like them both. I don’t like turbans, they kinda make think of Gloria Swanson but Fan Bing Bing is so cute and classy, she can pull them off, once in a while.

18. nicky March 11, 2011 at 08:45 #

she pulls off the turban strangely enough. the make-up is horrible though. i still prefer her polished and elegant looks though…

19. June March 11, 2011 at 12:11 #

Fan looks amazing!

20. D March 11, 2011 at 12:40 #

LOVE!

21. Megan March 11, 2011 at 14:08 #

Gosh I love posts of her so much!I really appreciate ladies who can wear anything with such style just stunning.

22. dee March 11, 2011 at 15:54 #

i don’t like the turban on Fan Bing Bing but I like the rest of her outfit. I like Daisy’s dress but she could have worn better shoes.

23. hezihao March 11, 2011 at 15:58 #

i’m a chinese and i’m fan of Fan bingbing .
    some chinese think her look in fashion week is so splendid sharp instead of other hollywood women whose look is chic stylish and fashionable .
    what’s more ,theythink she is just show off and catch medium’s attention
    i want to know yours opinions and ideas

and her movie will show for you this year inAmerian

24. Shaina March 12, 2011 at 00:50 #

Daisy Lowe’s modified version looks so good short! I love the color too.

25. Wendy March 12, 2011 at 07:51 #

Fan is definitely having fun with Fashion. She is stunning. Daisy looks beautiful too.