Alexa Chung Front Row @ Valentino Fall 2011

Alexa Chung was also front row at Valentino’s Fall 2011 presentation during Paris Fashion Week.

I really like this Valentino Pre-Fall 2011 creamy leather dress with ruffled details, lace bodice and bow accent.

Yes the tights do bother me but I can live with them, it’s those shoes that crush me the most.

They make Alexa look so flat footed. I would’ve loved some heels with this look.

Alexa was snapped by Street Style photographer Tamu from ‘All The Pretty Birds’ outside the venue.

The blue coat and the tights work on that occasion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emmy Rossum In Amanda Wakeley - JW Marriott Chicago Grand Opening

Emmy Rossum In Amanda Wakeley – JW Marriott Chicago Grand Opening

Fan Bing Bing and Gong Li Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2011

Fan Bing Bing and Gong Li Front Row @ Louis Vuitton Fall 2011

18 Responses to Alexa Chung Front Row @ Valentino Fall 2011

1. Ethne Blist March 10, 2011 at 18:00 #

Alexa Chung knows how to cheapen and water down high fashion. Why is she invited? Oh FC I share your (italics) dislike (end of italics) of Alexa Chung. This dress works for her but I hate the tights and the shoes. She hates heels. That’s okay- we get it- but why these?

• Fashion Critic March 10, 2011 at 18:36 #

she does seem to have a dislike for heels

2. Amy March 10, 2011 at 18:31 #

That blue coat really works….
    I hate those tights.
    But those shoes are killing me.
    Can’t help wishing someonw, anyone (almost anyone) other than Alexa had worn this dress.

3. Danika March 10, 2011 at 18:33 #

I don’t even know what to say here. Good LORD. What was she thinking? This is actually awful.

4. Nat39 March 10, 2011 at 18:53 #

Very cute little dress, would like to see it on Emma Watson. Alexa should’ve measured the length of her feet in those shoes – they look so long and flat. Why would you wanna do this to your feet. Like her blue coat.

5. Rebecca March 10, 2011 at 19:26 #

Scary thin

6. perfumeorpoison March 10, 2011 at 19:32 #

i saw her wearing those.. eek.. flats before and was horrified. they are incredibly awful.

7. robbie March 10, 2011 at 19:35 #

nothing makes feet look larger than a pair of pointed toe flats. cute dress she it is on her though.

• KateS March 10, 2011 at 23:33 #

I agree about the dress and the flats. Not that I think Alexa needs heels, she’s so incredibly leggy already, but she has quite bit feet already and a round or almond shaped toe would be much nicer.

8. Leo March 10, 2011 at 20:32 #

Flat-footed for sure, but “Massaro-made-to-measure-for-Chanel-Haute-Couture-Show”-flat-footed nonetheless…!! Lucky girl!!

9. NY March 10, 2011 at 22:04 #

She could of gone for some classic chanel flats, which would of been both classier and more flattering.

10. Hisadora March 10, 2011 at 22:38 #

Congratulations Alexa, you didn’t disappoint me!!! You look hideous as always ;)

• Fashion Critic March 10, 2011 at 22:39 #

Lmao. Hee hee

11. Hannah March 11, 2011 at 00:03 #

I really hated thsoe shoes on the chanel runway, an dI ahte them more here. Karl Lagerfeld is veyr talented but chanel need a new sheo designer IMO, they are really not his forte.

12. Alicat March 11, 2011 at 01:18 #

Cute dress but totally ruined by Alexa’s styling. The black tights on her skinny legs worn with those hideous shoes verges on goblinesque. She obviously chooses to look like this and thinks she is edgy and fashion forward. Kudos to her for her self confidence, but I will never, ever understand or like her style.

13. Emi March 11, 2011 at 08:06 #

For the first time I like her, but from head to ankles, those huge feet…

14. Jones19 March 11, 2011 at 11:17 #

No no no she ruined a chic dress with those tights and flats. Ugh she looks like an L from the side.

15. pipsqueak March 12, 2011 at 15:20 #

This Alexa picture reminded me of Sofia Coppola at the Nina Ricci show a couple of years ago (http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/party-snaps/paris-fashion-week-scene-1008). Similar hair and shoes, but oh … Sofia has so much more grace. Love Alexa’s navy coat. Made me want to shop!