08.03.11

Mila Kunis In Boca Negro – Cosmopolitan’s Fearless Men of 2011

Mila Kunis was in New York City last night to celebrate Cosmopolitan’s Fearless Men of 2011.

The recent Cosmo cover girl wore a crispy white Boca Negro suit on the red carpet.

Her whole look is simply yet incredibly sexy.

I glad she didn’t try to force this look to be sexy like wearing the suit sans tank top or with lingerie.

This subtle approach works for me.

My only wish is that she hemmed up her pants about 4 inches, especially as her pants were white.

Caleo Fine Jewelry earrings, a Dana Rebecca ring, a black Ferragamo clutch, side swept hair and nude lips completed her look.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Mary J Blige In Michael Kors - Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

Mary J Blige In Michael Kors – Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

Airport Style: Victoria Beckham's Brian Atwood 'RZ' Boots

Airport Style: Victoria Beckham’s Brian Atwood ‘RZ’ Boots

23 Responses to Mila Kunis In Boca Negro – Cosmopolitan’s Fearless Men of 2011

1. Ethne Blist March 8, 2011 at 17:50 #

I wish she had a colored blouse underneath her blazer. Yep, the pants need to be hemmed. Bet she’s wearing her Manic Atwoods.

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 17:59 #

it’s a safe bet me thinks ;)

2. Alina March 8, 2011 at 17:54 #

She’s getting better and better.

3. ClaraAnne March 8, 2011 at 17:56 #

Never seen her look more beautiful actually. You’re right the subtleness really works for her.

4. ShoeGal March 8, 2011 at 18:00 #

Mila always gets it right. She dresses for both the men AND the women. She always looks effortlessly sexy yet ladylike and beautiful. I adore her hair&makeup here especially.

5. Iris March 8, 2011 at 18:07 #

girl crushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Elaine March 8, 2011 at 18:32 #

totally!!!! I wanna be her!

6. Nat39 March 8, 2011 at 18:32 #

Don’t like this suit on her at all, it just doesn’t work on her. It shortens her and somehow makes her look boyish (fresh young teenage boyish) rather than “simple and sexy”. Wrong look for her .

7. dee March 8, 2011 at 18:57 #

I like this suit but I agree FC the pants should have been hemmed shorter.

8. Hannah March 8, 2011 at 19:33 #

Completely as oyu said it, effortlessly simple and sexy. I think this was by far the perfect look for this event, had she worn a dress or an obviously sexy look I would have probably been disappointed, this was a clever choice.

9. Sharon March 8, 2011 at 19:52 #

What a beautiful girl. She can wear just about anything and look good. FC – your “Favourites” this week are terrific. The Mouret gown for you and the Elizabeth & James shoes for me. OK?

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 21:05 #

I die for that Mouret dress

10. mochababe73 March 8, 2011 at 23:41 #

I like it. The suit fits to perfection. I am pretty sure that she’s wearing plain, black pumps. With that white suit, she could have worn some colored shoes.

11. KateS March 8, 2011 at 23:44 #

I agree about hemming the pants, but she still looks fantastic. I love seeing women in suits on the RC, and I love how effortlessly Mila has done it here.

12. PamG March 9, 2011 at 01:45 #

Understated and a little casual but still dressed up enough for this event. She looks really good. I think she probably didn’t hem the pants so that she could elongate her leg line, especially if she’s got the platforms underneath.

13. Tahj March 9, 2011 at 02:37 #

I like this. The key to wearing a suit when you’re a woman is to make it simple and clean looking. You know who wears suits well? Monica Bellucci acdtually. Do you agree fashion critic?

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2011 at 09:27 #

I agree

14. Emi March 9, 2011 at 07:49 #

I agree about everything with you, FC. Reading this blog I found how many prizes there’re in the world… isn’t it just an opportunity for celebrities to show themselves? I mean, I think these prizes are just a huge advertising for many people. Ok, it doesn’t concern fashion, it’s just a thought of mine…

15. Lo March 9, 2011 at 08:29 #

I actually disagree on the hemming for photographic purposes only. In person a hem would have been smart but I think it was a good decision not to. The angle that most photos are taken are downward and the pant length makes her look taller rather than short and stubby as she is naturally. Ultimately, maybe a pegged leg grey jean with silk violet chami would have been a good alternate option. But in this case under time constrictions that could have happened, best call was prob not to shorten her anymore for a photo.

16. nicky March 9, 2011 at 09:46 #

She looks fabulous as always…I like this sleek and minimalistic approach to dressing instead of her usual boring black dress and heels routine. This type of look is subtle yet striking.

17. Jones19 March 9, 2011 at 11:03 #

She looks so relaxed and effortlessly sexy here.

18. Chelsea March 10, 2011 at 06:57 #

Effortless and fresh. She wears this well. Her hair looks so pretty when it’s down, too.

19. Nai March 13, 2011 at 07:49 #

Does anyone know more about Boca Negro? Where is the label from?