Anna Wintour In Balenciaga – Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

Anna Wintour is pictured smiling with Michael Kors at the designers’ 30th anniversary dinner which was held at the US Ambassador’s Residence in Paris last night.

The Editor-In-Chief of American Vogue opted to wear a Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2011 dress.

Her floral print dress with short leather sleeves was paired with knee-high satin boots and a fur wrap.

I have to say I love this look on Anna.

She often wears a lot of Prada and she often repeats so it’s refreshing to see her wear a different type of look.

Credit: Style.com & Courtesy of Michael Kors

Naomie Harris In Gucci - Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Naomie Harris In Gucci – Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Amber Heard In Michael Kors - Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

Amber Heard In Michael Kors – Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

14 Responses to Anna Wintour In Balenciaga – Michael Kors 30th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner

1. sara March 8, 2011 at 14:54 #

I’m so sorry but I don’t agree with you. I hate her hair. It’s always the same and I think she looks like a pin&pon:

She doesn’t deserve good opinions.

• Gigi March 8, 2011 at 15:33 #

Couldn’t agree with you more, Sara. She is just weird. And that fur wrap! UGH.

2. Lee Ann March 8, 2011 at 15:01 #

She definately repeats shoe wear a lot -does she only own one pair of boots? and why wear those damn satin ones to a Cocktail party?
    I also find it supremely insulting to the designer that she did not wear one of his dresses.

3. S March 8, 2011 at 15:32 #

She’s smiling! And because of that I think this is one of my favourite looks of hers.

4. Ethne Blist March 8, 2011 at 15:40 #

I agree. This is a good look for her. I wonder why she isn’t wearing Michael Kors, but she doesn’t care to wear the host’s clothes. She is SMILING.

5. Emma March 8, 2011 at 16:22 #

I’m not a fan of this at all.. first of all I don’t really like the dress and the boots and the fur scarve make it even worse! I also think she could change up her hair for once..

I am disappointed that she didn’t wear Michael Kors. Of course she’s not obliged to but this just makes it look like she feels that she superior, while she could have shown a little respect for the designer by wearing one of his designs.

• Idealist March 10, 2011 at 03:07 #

I totally agree i mean i know she’s anna wintour & all bt she could have worn a michael kors watch or something! lol

6. dee March 8, 2011 at 18:55 #

I can’t believe she didn’t wear Michael Kors to his party and the fur needs to go.

7. Sharon March 8, 2011 at 20:01 #

I’m also kind of surprised that she didn’t choose a Michael Kors fashion. I do like this dress, but I don’t like the satin boots and I hate the fur.

8. Nat39 March 8, 2011 at 20:35 #

What an awful mess – a floral print, and leather, and satin, and fur- topped with the wig-like hair. What else is missing? Lace and sequins, perhaps? Plain horrible.

• manja March 9, 2011 at 14:34 #

hahaha agree with Nat39

9. nissi March 8, 2011 at 21:12 #

I actually never really liked her style and as u said she is a serious “repeat” offender…than I prefer seeing Anna dello Russo even if sometimes it is a bit OTT…

10. mochababe73 March 9, 2011 at 00:02 #

I like the dress. Just not on her. It’s over-accessorized.
    The boots are horrible. While I love the fur, I wish that she had taken it off for the pictures.
    Anna always bores me. It’s amazing to me that this woman has access to the best of the best of the fashion world. Yet, I don’t find her to be very stylish or wear anything very interesting.

11. manja March 9, 2011 at 14:38 #

you have it or not,it can not be bought obviously,and she is a living proof of that,along with a lot of other very rich people