07.03.11 Sidewalk Style

Nicole Richie’s Fashionable Week In Paris

Nicole Richie is currently in Paris where she has been seen front row at many shows.

She’s also been out and about enjoying the unseasonably sunny weather in the city.

On Monday she arrived at Roissy airport in Paris, France wearing leopard print coat over a black top, black Jet Denim by John Eshaya skinny jeans and Christian Louboutin suede ankle boots.

After she dropped off her suitcases she was back out in a different ensemble.

She changed into a Vanessa Bruno structured shouldered blazer paired with a white top and a crushed leather taupe skirt.

Black tights, black suede Louboutin ankle boots, House of Harlow 1960 peachy rimmed sunglasses and a vintage Chanel bag completed her look.

Yesterday she was sightseeing at Musée du Louvre in Paris.

Her all black look included her Jet Denim jeans, a black ruffled blouse and a Rick Owens leather jacket.

She accessorized with what looks like a brand new Celine Boston bag and Chanel sunglasses, which we’ve seen her wearing many times.

My favoruite look was her second outfit change of yesterday. It’s an ode to the 80s with a Michael Jackson ‘Thriller’ red leather jacket and the Bros ripped jeans.

Her red leather jacket with partial quilted sleeves is a limited edition Simone by Katie Nehra jacket.

House of Harlow sunglasses, black pumps and her Celine bag completed this look.

What do you think of Nicole Richie’s Paris for Fashion Week street style?

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Wore Givenchy Better? Kanye West or Liv Tyler

Who Wore Givenchy Better? Kanye West or Liv Tyler

In Carina Lau's Closet - Jonathan Saunders Briar stretch-crepe dress

In Carina Lau’s Closet – Jonathan Saunders Briar stretch-crepe dress

20 Responses to Nicole Richie’s Fashionable Week In Paris

1. SarahV March 7, 2011 at 20:12 #

I really like the first look shown above, the other ones..not so much.

2. Ethne Blist March 7, 2011 at 20:14 #

The only look I like is the red leather jacket look. The others are so meh.

3. Lee Ann March 7, 2011 at 20:16 #

My friend and I sat next to her at the bar yesterday at L’atelier Joel Roubouchon-she wore the red jacket and was surrounded by various minders. She wore no make up and is rather plain. We were amazed that it took so many people to keep such a small person happy. Can someone please explain what has she done to deserve all the fussing she receives?

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2011 at 20:18 #

Personally I’m surprised she is in Paris for Fashion Week.

I don’t get the connection as I don’t ever remember her wearing JPG or Givenchy

4. Matt March 7, 2011 at 20:28 #

She doesn’t deserve this post at all. There’s nothing spectacular about any of these looks, if she wasn’t Nicole Richie she’d probably just drown in the crowd.

5. Zarin March 7, 2011 at 20:40 #

I’ve become pleasantly surprised by Nicole’s style lately. Gone are the days of tacky hair extensions and hideous tank tops and I am glad!

6. Emi March 7, 2011 at 21:32 #

The third and the forth looks are nice, but nothing particularly beautiful. Maybe, since we remember her tacky old looks, this is so classy from her.

7. Tana March 7, 2011 at 21:43 #

Love every look, love her style!

8. lee March 7, 2011 at 22:25 #

Meh. Very uninspired.

9. Grégory De Vos March 7, 2011 at 23:39 #

I don’t understand why she’s in Paris for Fashion week considering the fact she obviously needs some help about her style. Can someone bring the old Nicole from 2005 back, please? Can’t Rachel Zoe do something? Back in 2005, I was such a fan of her sense of style but now I get the impression she’s wanting us – too hard – to love her again – in a fashion point of view, of course -. To be honest, she’d be wearing a sign “I want to be your fashion icon back!”, I’d get the same impression… :)

By the way, I don’t like her Céline bag which reminds me of a Birkin BUT without the heritage and the class.

As always, great blog!!!
    Have a nice day! :D

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 07:13 #

10. Marlie March 8, 2011 at 02:08 #

I think she needs Rachel Zoe back as her stylist.

11. mochababe73 March 8, 2011 at 02:45 #

I love each and every look. That’s saying alot for me because I am not into the bohemian style.
    And, I really want those two toned sunglasses in the third picture. I’m still not on the Celine bag train.
    While I want that leopard coat and love the red jacket, the second outfit is my favorite.

12. Alicia March 8, 2011 at 04:28 #

I like the fact that she doesn’t try too hard… I think her style is relatable, easy, simple… No fuss!

The days of tacky hair extensions and hideous tank tops were gone a very long time ago. People evolve a hell of a lot from their late teens/early twenties.

13. suzz March 8, 2011 at 13:51 #

i think she’s losing her once admired fashion self. nicole looked average for the streets of Paris during Fashion Week.

i guess we can forgive her since she’s a full time mom now.

14. sabrina March 8, 2011 at 14:10 #

I don’t like any of these looks. She lost her touch a long time ago.

15. perfumeorpoison March 8, 2011 at 15:12 #

i like these looks! that leather skirt is amazing, and i like the celine bag! :)

16. Sharon March 8, 2011 at 19:34 #

I love the red jacket, but I’ve never been able to appreciate the ripped jeans as fashion. My mother used to make me throw mine away when they looked like that. :)

17. Hellwafashion March 11, 2011 at 15:37 #

When I saw a pic of Nicole Richie in the red jacket with the Celine bag I was trying to figure out where I’d seen the bag before. I think it’s finally twigged, don’t you have a similar one FC? you were in Vogue online carrying it?

• Fashion Critic March 11, 2011 at 15:39 #

Yes I have the same bag but in a different set of colours.

I wanna get a new one but too broke after fashion month.