07.03.11

Kerry Washington In Zac Posen – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

All White On The Night Award
Kerry Washington would have turned plenty of heads at the 2011 NAACP Image Awards which took place in LA this weekend.

She looked breath-taking wearing a crisp ivory Zac Posen gown.

Her ivory gown with flutter sleeves and a train was paired with Stephen Webster jewels and a white clutch.

Kerry’s gown and jewels are doing all the work here, because I don’t like her make-up.

She may have been going for a natural look, but I would’ve loved to have seen a beautiful lip colour to brighten up this look even more.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Garcelle Beauvais In Diane von Furstenberg - 'The Expendables 3' LA Premiere

Garcelle Beauvais In Diane von Furstenberg – ‘The Expendables 3′ LA Premiere

Carven Fall 2011

Carven Fall 2011

8 Responses to Kerry Washington In Zac Posen – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

1. Marlie March 7, 2011 at 12:16 #

Love her look from head to toe. She is getting a little too skinny. She use to have nice curves.

2. Jones19 March 7, 2011 at 12:32 #

I agree about the make up. She looks tired. Love the dress on her though.

3. Ethne Blist March 7, 2011 at 13:54 #

I agree with Marlie about Kerry’s curves. All these Hollywood actresses kiss their curves goodbye once they enter the business. It is so depressing. As FC said, we needed a pop of color- her lips. Her white clutch is fine, but color baby.

4. dee March 7, 2011 at 14:44 #

I agree FC a berry lip color would have livened up this look. Other than that she looks beautiful.

5. Ebony March 7, 2011 at 16:26 #

Kerry always looks so beautiful. I like the neutral lip because it’s not what everyone expects you to do. I think her features stand out enough on their own. Miss Kerry is killin’ it like always.

6. Leena March 7, 2011 at 16:31 #

Problem is we now know what she looks like without the makeup, weave, and fashion since being revealed in LA (without makeup) and the Oscars (with a receding hairline from weaves). I guess that’s true of all stars (some admitting to be human though).

But her look is pretty here, tired looking, a little skinny, but pretty.

7. Cindy March 7, 2011 at 17:28 #

I think her hair/weave and makeup affect her look in this. The weave is sitting to high on the back of her head, looking like a wig, and the makeup is too low key making her face look older and washedout. A red lipstick would’ve gone well with the white dress.

The dress, however is beautiful on her. She is a little thin like everyone says, but still fab.

8. mochababe73 March 8, 2011 at 03:11 #

Once again, Kerry is boring me to tears.
    Why fight it? I just don’t like Kerry. There’s something about her that irks me.