Halle Berry In Emilio Pucci – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

Just For Once Could You Please Put Them Away? Award

The actress looked stunning at the 2011 NAACP Image Awards wearing an Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 dress.

Her printed version of the Spring 2010 runway dress was modified to keep the twins under control.

There is no way she could’ve even considered wearing the runway version.

It’s a great dress, she looks amazing, yet I’m still wanting more from Halle.

One day I hope she’ll humour me.

Judith Leiber ‘Biana’ crocodile clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cat Deeley In Alberta Ferretti - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Cat Deeley In Alberta Ferretti – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Essence Atkins In Jean Fares Couture - 2011 NAACP Image Awards

Essence Atkins In Jean Fares Couture – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

40 Responses to Halle Berry In Emilio Pucci – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

1. Ethne Blist March 7, 2011 at 16:03 #

Trash. Her dress is ugly and trashy. This is the Emilio Pucci I do not like. Some of their dresses can be sexy but some can be trashy.

2. Naomi March 7, 2011 at 16:04 #

Hilarious!
    They do start to look a tad too familiar… :)
    We all know she has a killer body, and I, too, would like to see her change her style for once every 50 tight dresses.

3. ShoeGal March 7, 2011 at 16:09 #

I just want Halle to dress her own age. Dressing too young only makes a woman look older. Yes she has an amazing body but there are classy,more age appropiate ways to show it off. She looks like a 40 something woman desperately trying to cling on to her youth through too sexy pieces of clothing.

4. Rebecca March 7, 2011 at 16:10 #

Love the Award title! this is not classy, and I always think of her as a classy lady.

5. dee March 7, 2011 at 16:11 #

I knew she would revert back to this look sooner or later.

6. Tania March 7, 2011 at 17:01 #

I’m I the only one who doesn’t mind the twins? If you got it flaunt it I say! She’s not always going to be able to dress like this so she might as well whilst she can.

• mochababe73 March 8, 2011 at 03:03 #

No, you’re not. I actually LOVE this on her. It’s waaay more interesting than anything else. Definitely not another boring awards gown.
      If I had her body, my goodies would be on display as well.

• Pati March 8, 2011 at 12:36 #

Totally agree!!!

7. 2c March 7, 2011 at 17:11 #

“At this point in my life, I feel like I’ve seen Halle Berry’s boobs more often than my own.”

hahahaa

• Victoria March 8, 2011 at 10:06 #

I was totally cracking up at this line too lol! :D

Love you FC for that sense of humour you have!

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 10:18 #

:D thank you.

8. Molly March 7, 2011 at 17:12 #

I know she tends to choose the same looks and would agree that this is a bit young for her but she has some of the best boobs in Hollywood and to be fair, she rarely exposes them too much, unlike for example jennifer hudson at the oscars. I couldnt get over how bad her breasts looked, as if they had been unevenly pinned into place and contoured like hell with bronzer and highlighters etc! Halle is not a fashion icon, that is for sure and i cant see her ever going for something a bit different or whimsical but by god does it work for her!

9. Nat39 March 7, 2011 at 17:15 #

Don’t like this color/print on her at all. And what’s with the belly button hole?

10. kathryn March 7, 2011 at 17:18 #

I am so sick of this look from Halle. It’s the same thing all of the time its either too sexy or too boring (oscar dress yawn!) We know your gorgeous show us something else!

11. Jen March 7, 2011 at 17:28 #

I like the drapier runway version better, and her print does nothing for me.

12. Jones19 March 7, 2011 at 17:38 #

She’s got nice boobs, I don’t looking at them :D

• Jones19 March 7, 2011 at 17:38 #

*mind is missing in there.

13. ayishaa March 7, 2011 at 17:50 #

I guess Halle is playing it safe.It will be nice and refreshing to see her in something different but all the same she looks good here..

14. Alina March 7, 2011 at 17:53 #

I have the same problem with her that I have with Madonna. Why do they think that looking like a respectable 40 / 50 year old LADY is wrong?

15. Iris March 7, 2011 at 18:00 #

I think the dress could’ve still worked if it’d stopped short of the navel-gazer.

16. Jen March 7, 2011 at 18:27 #

Im sorry, but Halle Berry is in her 40′s, she is not 60 years old. Now if Hellen Mirren were wearing this, then I would get the “dress her age” comments. Half of the women in their 20′s couldn’t even pull off this dress. She has the body for it, so she should wear it. Because this is a fashion site I am assuming that it is women posting comments on here complaining about this dress Halle is wearing, men didn’t seem to complain. Go figure.

• Rahel March 7, 2011 at 19:47 #

I agree. Her body looks amazing. Hiding it from the world would be unfair. ;) Sometimes her choices aren’t appropriate but for me it always has to do with a not well made dress.

When I saw this on tv I thought just WOW.

• Pati March 8, 2011 at 12:40 #

I agree with you grils. She looks hot! Seriously, what do people expect her to wear? A turtle neck????

• Raquel March 8, 2011 at 15:06 #

I agree!

17. mol March 7, 2011 at 19:01 #

I mostly never like, fashion wise, the way Halle looks; yet at the same time, it’s hard for me to imagine her looking any better another way – she has too successfully defined and locked in the details of her ‘look’. She’s very beautiful though, I’ll give her that.

18. Elaine March 7, 2011 at 19:04 #

What about your mothers ‘if u got it flaunt’ moto? :-) by no means her best like but damn does she hav a body2die for

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2011 at 19:30 #

lol…granted but I need something new from her

19. Elena March 7, 2011 at 19:10 #

Love your first sentence… so funny

20. Lila March 7, 2011 at 19:24 #

I am so tired of her red-carpet style. She is a beautiful woman but I am just plain bored by everything she wears. Yep she has a banging bod but she is not fashion for me at all. I will take interesting over “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” any day.

21. onezanygirl March 7, 2011 at 20:04 #

This print looks awful on her! Aishwarya Rai carried the trim print dress from this collection so much more effortlessly! (http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2010/05/13/2010-cannes-film-festival-aishwarya-rai-in-emilio-pucci/)

22. Marian March 7, 2011 at 21:00 #

Catherine I love her in this look!
    xoxo
    marian

23. WendyB March 7, 2011 at 23:05 #

What a body she has. I don’t think she should change! Why be high-fashion if you’re made to be a sex bomb!

24. Please March 7, 2011 at 23:55 #

There are some jealous women on this site. For the record the run way model looked like a stick figure
    and Aishwarya Rai would NOT look as good as would
    99% of women in the dress Halle wore.
    As the saying goes “Everybody ain’t able” and Halle
    dresses fro Halle.

25. Raquel March 8, 2011 at 15:13 #

I think you´re too hard with Halle Berry. Of course she is not a fashion icon, but she looks good. And she looked good at the Oscars.

Anyway, this is your blog (a very good one) and I respect your opinions.

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 15:15 #

I’m being more comical than anything else, which is why I say that she does look amazing.

I would like her to do something different just once though

• StyleStar March 8, 2011 at 17:51 #

I can’t help but ask “what do you want Halle to do differently?” since you stated it twice in your comments. What would be the ideal way that you would style her?.

• Fashion Critic March 8, 2011 at 17:57 #

She always wears a dress that shows of her chest so for a start a different neckline would be welcome.

26. perfumeorpoison March 8, 2011 at 15:25 #

um.. the dress fits her, that’s ok, and she’s got great boobs but shows them off too much -and i actually think this kind of dress looks hot on a girl with smaller boobs :)

27. D March 10, 2011 at 13:02 #

LOVE halle berry all the way! if nothing wrong why fix it? if has the body why hide it? what is fashion? it is having the dress showing how gorgeous you are, not the other way around.

28. everybody's russian May 10, 2011 at 09:09 #

I agree, this is Halle’s favourite look but I don’t buy into the you are forty put those away comment especially from women. Stop tearing each other down, you will all be forty one day and unfortunately not many of you will even look half as good as Halle in the 40-year-old age appropriate clothes you want her to wear.