07.03.11

Anika Noni Rose In Ina Soltani – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

Best Use of Embellishments Award
Anika Noni Rose looked stunning on the red carpet of the2011 NAACP Image Awards which took place in LA this weekend.

“The Good Wife” actress wore a stunning Ina Soltani gown.

The gorgeous eggplant paillette cap sleeve open back gown was accessorized with diamond drop earrings from the ‘Open Hearts by Jane Seymour’ collection.

I would’ve loved this look with a chic updo, but she looks beautiful either way.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Katherine Heigl or Carla Gugino

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Katherine Heigl or Carla Gugino

Kerry Washington In Zac Posen - 2011 NAACP Image Awards

Kerry Washington In Zac Posen – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

9 Responses to Anika Noni Rose In Ina Soltani – 2011 NAACP Image Awards

1. michelle March 7, 2011 at 10:31 #

she looks so sexy. anika is beautiful.

2. Jones19 March 7, 2011 at 12:32 #

A chic updo would have been perfection.

3. Ethne Blist March 7, 2011 at 13:57 #

Wow. I know she won’t win BDOTW, but I think she should be nominated. We don’t see her often, even though she is so talented, but I am stunned. Girlfriend is working this gown.

4. dee March 7, 2011 at 14:46 #

I agree she should have worn her her up. She looks good though.

5. Nat39 March 7, 2011 at 15:44 #

Beautiful, like it a lot, and actually like her hair down for this look, very feminine and sexy.

6. Ebony March 7, 2011 at 16:29 #

She looks absolutely beautiful. Just seems like there’s something in her eyes that says she’s kind of unsure. Maybe it’s just the picture, but I feel like there’s something behind her eyes.

7. Elpee March 7, 2011 at 18:49 #

She looks gorgeous. I’m glad she’s finally getting her shine…

@ Fashion Critic Is the dress she wore later on the same as the one Anne Hathaway wore to the oscars last year? Is this dress Anika Noni Rose the same as the one Anne Hathaway wore to the Oscars last year? http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchic/March%202011/tp40.jpg

• Fashion Critic March 7, 2011 at 19:33 #

I hate to say it, but it looks like a copy to me. The pailettes are a bit over the place and they don’t shimmer like Anne’s did

8. mochababe73 March 8, 2011 at 03:18 #

Her hair is distracting. But, I found that this dress reminds me of Penelope’s Oscars dress-pure pageant.