Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Cate Blanchett In Givenchy Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Cate Blanchett In Givenchy Couture

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Hannah March 4, 2011 at 19:25 #

Despite the fact that I think I voted CAte in teh oscars poll I voted Mila in this one. Her look was beyond all realms of beauty and her look jsut stood out for me. I have really loved reading all your coverage this week FC, and catchign up on all teh coverage I missed. Thankyou so much for all the work you ahve done, especially over awards season, it really was impeccable. Have a lovely weekend, and a good restful break after fashion week is over, you msut be exhausted! xx

• Fashion Critic March 4, 2011 at 19:36 #

I had an amazing time. It really is my highlight of the year even if it can be a bit disappointing at times

Glad you enjoyed it….Bring on Cannes

2. Matt March 4, 2011 at 19:38 #

You had to go and make it hard again FC : )

i am torn between 3: Mila Kunis in Elie Saab, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Valentino and Cate Blanchett in Givenchy. 3 different couture gowns but 3 amazing red carpet moments. Although I know you are going to side with Cate, I am going to side with Mila w/ Rosie being a close second. Mila’s gown was one of my favorites from Elie Saab’s recent collection and she delivered so much, in my opinion. Her best look ever, in my opinion.

Hope you are enjoying Paris Fashion Week : )

3. Nat39 March 4, 2011 at 19:48 #

Once again it’s Jessica Biel for me – Superb and unsurpassed!
    (everyone else)
    ______________________
    Blake Lively

;

4. Ethne Blist March 4, 2011 at 19:56 #

I voted for Jessica Biel because she look PERFECT
    I wanted to vote for Mila but out of envy for her wearing MY gown I voted for Jess istead.
    Katheirne looks gorgeous. I love her look. The red and silhouette is so fetching on her.

5. From Russia With Love March 4, 2011 at 20:34 #

Wow. I chose McPhee over Blanchett. But I just love that red dress. :(

6. Jones19 March 4, 2011 at 20:42 #

Mila, Cate and Blake all look stunning but I have to give my vote to Mila. What a week.

7. misschatty March 4, 2011 at 21:10 #

Cate for sure. She just exudes elegance. Had anyone else worn the Givenchy dress, they would have looked quite “childish” because of the colours. Don’t get me wrong, the dress is drop dead gorgeous but the pinkish/lilac tone is hard to pull off without looking kinda silly. But Cate… wow, I just died.

Mila is a close second for me and then Blake.

8. Linda March 4, 2011 at 21:59 #

Gave it to Blake Lively. I just love the way she looks in that outfit. Cate was my winner for best dressed at the Oscars.

9. Megan March 4, 2011 at 22:20 #

Cates gown just blew me away utter perfection.Mila Kunis also looked beautiful very close second.

10. Dana March 4, 2011 at 22:30 #

Mariska Hargitay! She is so underrated for her beauty and class, and her quiet elegance in this gown outshines all the rest for me.

A close second would be Mila Kunis-simply beautiful!

Have a good weekend everyone. Thanks so much for your coverage FC!

• Fashion Critic March 5, 2011 at 00:57 #

thank you…you’re very kind.

Glad you enjoyed it x

• Jones19 March 5, 2011 at 23:50 #

Confident in my sexualitayyyy, just like Mariska Hargitayyyyy :)

11. Anita March 4, 2011 at 22:57 #

Blake Lively for me; didn’t really like it at 1st but I’m now love it.

12. molly March 5, 2011 at 00:28 #

Where is Jennifer Lawerence at the Oscars? I preferred her efortless look to Blake Livelys stiff style. Anyway, I voted for Mila. Something just stood out. That color is to die for on her skin.

• Jones19 March 5, 2011 at 23:47 #

I think the similarity to Scarlett Johansson’s look at the 2006 Globes ruled her out.

13. Shaina March 5, 2011 at 02:42 #

Cate wins for me. Blake is a runner up. She looks amazing but Cate definitely blew me away.

14. Scarlett March 5, 2011 at 04:36 #

Cate Blanchett definitely! I’m quite sure at this point in time that I will be voting for her for BDOTY, I absolutely love that gown, it’s more like a piece of art than a dress!

15. lanita March 5, 2011 at 07:05 #

OMG THIS IS TOO HARD! I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

16. Shiva March 5, 2011 at 10:53 #

Cate Blanchett all the way!
    what a natural! what effortlessness!
    Personally, I would have liked Kunis’s look had her hair and make up been matched with that dreaminess and lightness of that gown., the runway hair and makeup for that show was just perfect for the lightness Saab’s clothes exude

17. Lils March 5, 2011 at 13:53 #

If someone had told me that I would, one day, vote for Blake, I would have burst out laughing! But I have to give credit where it is due. She looked stunning!

18. Alexandra March 6, 2011 at 00:16 #

Cate is unbeatable. everyone on the list looks dressed up but Cate despite the fact of wearing Givenchy Couture looks effortlessly elegant, she exudes style and that beautiful, exquisite dress is only amplifies it. The Queen.

19. IloveNorway March 6, 2011 at 06:29 #

Cates dress is very BDOTY worthy.And Im just curious FC,you started this blog in 07,who was your number one best dressed of 06?

• Fashion Critic March 6, 2011 at 09:15 #

I don’t know

20. b March 6, 2011 at 07:26 #

While I don’t like Blake look here, I would take it over her Paris one anyday.

Have you seen it, FC?? The word ‘horrible’ is somewhat understatement.