04.03.11 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Amy Adams Awards Season Look?

When I was putting this post together, I realized that Amy Adams had been on the red carpet during Awards Season more than I remember.

This could be viewed as Amy not having many wow moments, but I see plenty.

It took me a while to pick favourite from Marchesa, Herve L Leroux, Elie Saab and L”Wren Scott, but in the end I went with Marchesa.

The colour is divine on her and I just love all that detail on the bodice.

Credit: INFEvents, Zuma Press & Getty

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence Awards Season Look?

13 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Amy Adams Awards Season Look?

1. CreoleLady March 4, 2011 at 01:56 #

Very nice. Amy looks even better the second time around. She risks getting washed out a bit in the lighter colors. Yet there is something about each look that I like. My two favorites – the color of the coral Saab gown and the silhouette of the Marchesa.

2. Ethne Blist March 4, 2011 at 02:32 #

I say the Elie Saab because she looks 100% perfect. The color on her. the sparkle, the gold clutch, the rolling red hair…can’t get enough of this look.

3. Ariel March 4, 2011 at 02:41 #

It was so hard to choose from the Marchesa, Elie Saab, & L’Wren Scott gowns as she looked stunning in all of them! At the end the Marchesa gown won me over! The color looked fabulous on her & the folded details on the gown looked really great!

4. Nat39 March 4, 2011 at 04:11 #

Couldn’t decide between Marchesa and Elie Saab, ended up voting for her Elie S. look – love the hair and the overall very light feminine vibe.

5. Laura March 4, 2011 at 04:13 #

Gotta go with the Elie Saab. I thought the Marchesa was a bit too fussy and so quintessentially Marchesa. The Elie Saab was unique and gorgeous on Amy.

6. Elena March 4, 2011 at 06:47 #

she has exactly the same “pose” in every picture!!!!!!!!

7. Emi March 4, 2011 at 08:48 #

My favorite looks are Marchesa, Elie Saab and I also like L’Wren Scott. I voted for Elie Saab because she looked so beautiful and glowing at the Bafta. That necklace worn on the Oscar gown was unnecessary.

8. Vicky March 4, 2011 at 08:57 #

I prefer it when she wear her hair down (I prefer it when most red-heads wear it down) but she looked amazing in Marchesa.
    Had the accessories-styling been better for the L’Wren gown that would have gotten my vote.
    Too bad with the same poses in every photo though, looks like her hand is glue to the hip…

9. CASS March 4, 2011 at 12:09 #

I’m torn between her golden globes dress and her oscars’ look.

10. Hannah March 4, 2011 at 16:00 #

Definitely the elie saab for me. She was one of maybe 2 or 3 people who actually dressed up properly for teh Baftas, it was such a different look to teh others, everythign is perfect, the colur is goreous and it was different to a classic awards season gown (it seems mroe film festival and summery). Second choice was the oscars.

11. Joy March 4, 2011 at 16:15 #

Love them all, my favorite is the Marchesa. I have an issue with necklaces and high necklines so I really don’t get the Oscar dress, besides the color being so beautiful on her. Is this in fashion to wear necklaces this way? I’m really hoping not. It is like your issue with white shoes, I can’t stand it!

12. Shaina March 5, 2011 at 02:59 #

The Elie Saab is so pretty on her. I also love the way she styled it.

13. Kaz March 6, 2011 at 11:02 #

I think the Elie Saab is totally heavenly. Love it.