04.03.11

Fan Bing Bing In Christian Dior – Christian Dior Fall 2011 Presentation

Apparently Christian Dior banned photographers from taking pictures of celebs in the front row, but that ban didn’t stretch to their arrival.

Fan Bing Bing was spotted making her way to the show during Paris Fashion Week earlier today wearing a classic Christian Dior ensemble.

A white cap sleeved belted top was paired with a simple pencil black skirt.

Her accessories really stand out.

Black heavy Louis Vuitton pumps, a white Christian Dior quilted cannage Lady Dior bag, leather gloves and bow accented sunglasses.

The sunglasses are the surprisingly addition as they are more Lady GaGa than Fan Bing Bing, but it least it shows she likes to have fun with fashion.

Credit: INFDaily

Christina Hendricks For Vivienne Westwood Jewelry

Christina Hendricks For Vivienne Westwood Jewelry

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

48 Responses to Fan Bing Bing In Christian Dior – Christian Dior Fall 2011 Presentation

1. LizLemooooon March 4, 2011 at 18:03 #

Urgh she’s too cute for words! Is there a fanclub I can sign up to or something?
    I wish we had more celebs that dressed like this over in the UK/America people who are stylish, chic and well groomed but fun. Anyway love her sunglasses.

As for Galliano all I wanna say is…he got what he deserved but looking at her outfit, his contribution as a designer will be missed.

• sky March 12, 2011 at 12:38 #

maybe u can register a chinese tweeter—sina weibo. and u can find her stylist there.and u can also add me . nice to know you!

2. dag March 4, 2011 at 18:14 #

I think it’s 1st time I realy like her look, it’s diffrent not “just nice” as usual

3. dee March 4, 2011 at 18:17 #

I really like this outift. It is cute, ladylike and quirky.

4. Charlotte March 4, 2011 at 18:19 #

FC, what are your thoughts on the whole Galliano situation? I, personally, believe what he did was ridiculously out of line and shocking but he is so talented and part of me hope that he’ll go away for a year or two then come back with a bang!
    Also, who do you think should/will replace him?
    xo

PS- Fan looks amazing! :)

• Fashion Critic March 4, 2011 at 18:52 #

I was on the fence until I saw the video on E News…quite shocking and disappointing really.

I’ve been asked a few time who should replace him, but it’s like asking who would replace Karl at Chanel and I really can’t think of anyone.

Let’s wait and see what happens.

• Mi March 5, 2011 at 17:47 #

It’s hard to become famous. You don’t expect anyone being perfect. As for Galliano, he was drunk, no one helped him and you just saw a video all about himself. Don’t you think it was weird? If there r someone makes you angry, what would you do? Defined yourself right? How could you know Galliano didn’t ? Don’t believe on papers, video and Internet. Everything is ready to make people angry and those who planed these, will get the result they want!

5. Ethne Blist March 4, 2011 at 18:33 #

The bows should be smaller and at the corner of the top rims of the sunglasses. Her black pumps are ugly.

6. Linda March 4, 2011 at 18:44 #

At first glance I thought this was Kelly Osbourne!

Upon letting the look sink in, I find it fun and original.

The suit is beautiful and classic, and as FC says, the accesories really do take centre stage. I like it.

7. Hannah March 4, 2011 at 19:27 #

I am finding it near impossible to support anything anything dior right now, but she looks amazing. I found what happened with John attrocious, and I hope Dior recovers. I ahve thought a few times about qho would replace him, adn after much thought in my heart of Hearts I believe Christian Lacroix would be perfect. Everyoen loves him, he is so talented, he has experience in couture and ready to wear, has the french fashion edge – urgh he would jsut be perfect!

• Amy March 4, 2011 at 20:07 #

It would be amazing if Christian Lacroix replaced him.

• Nat39 March 4, 2011 at 22:39 #

What would be even more amazing if John sincerely apologizes, like he actually means it, and everyone will show forgiveness and let him stay.

• robbie March 5, 2011 at 00:26 #

that would be incredible if christian lacroix took over!

8. Suz March 4, 2011 at 19:32 #

Oh my gosh, I adore her. I think she looks perfect.

9. pipsqueak March 4, 2011 at 19:58 #

She’s a tad too perfect to me. I mean she always looks like a doll mannequin or an image from a magazine page. There’s no personality or attitude. This outfit is very cute, though.

10. Nat39 March 4, 2011 at 20:15 #

I really like this, the classic Dior ensemble esp.! Not a fan of her heavy pumps however, and the bow on the sunglasses could’ve been smaller and cuter ’cause at first I didn’t even realize what it was for a sec. – it’s a bit bulky and shapeless, sort of looks like a black bandage across her eyebrow.

11. Giuseppi Giraffe March 4, 2011 at 22:50 #

Oh I LOVE it! The accessories- the gloves, the shoes, the hair, of course those glasses… it’s like Jacie O and Hello Kitty. I’m really becoming fan of hers.

12. Alicat March 4, 2011 at 23:34 #

I find this look too overdone, too self conscious. Fashion should be about expressing one’s personality – not playing dress-ups.

• Lily March 11, 2011 at 03:11 #

No one said fashion should not be about playing dress-ups.

• Alicat March 12, 2011 at 01:19 #

Who defines what is fashion anyway? To me it includes an individual expression of personality. Being overly self-conscious in one’s choices means thinking more about how one looks to others rather than a form of self-expression. I can dress-up a doll beautifully but it will have no personality. That is how this look comes across to me – doll-like.

13. mochababe73 March 4, 2011 at 23:41 #

I like this look. It’s reminiscent of the Dior New Look when Christian himself was the designer.
    Not too sure about the sunglasses. The bow is a bit big.

14. robbie March 5, 2011 at 00:25 #

the outfit should have either been white or black not both, the shoes look like cement bricks, the sunglasses are ridiculous and the hair is blah. she just looks like a mannequin in this outfit, so plain and lifeless.

15. Sharon March 5, 2011 at 00:46 #

She is one of my favorite women, but the look is just too much. This is where the Chanel “take something off” rule should have applied.

• Sue Jin March 5, 2011 at 02:31 #

I would have to agree with Sharon on this one

16. Carolina March 5, 2011 at 02:04 #

ridiculous

17. nokia March 5, 2011 at 02:30 #

Shes like the asian version of Dita Von Teese

• Kaz March 6, 2011 at 10:50 #

I totally thought it WAS Dita at first glance!

18. Stephanie March 5, 2011 at 02:46 #

she looks flawless

19. KateS March 5, 2011 at 05:00 #

haha, so cute. I love that she’s gone all the way with the stepford wife hair. Unbelievably neat and perfect, as usual – I’m not even sure she’s human, she’s more like a living doll.

20. hezihao March 5, 2011 at 05:17 #

i like it so much . it’s so beauty
    i’m fans of her . i love you bingbing Fan

21. Chelsea March 5, 2011 at 06:06 #

She literally never lets me down. Everything she wears, she pulls off with aplomb. This look could appear “try hard” if any other woman wore it, but on her it just works. Love!

22. CreoleLady March 5, 2011 at 06:22 #

My first thought was omg, what happened to her eye. And I have a pair of platform black pumps that I have been in denial about. After seeing seeing this latest in a long string of shoes that look like hooves, I have got to exorcise them from my closet.

23. aj March 5, 2011 at 07:04 #

Aside from being a stunning beauty, Fan Bingbing was the first Chinese actress to start her own film production workshop.. She recently won best actress for a Chinese indie film “Buddha Mountain’ at the Tokyo Film Festival. This lady’s got beauty, talent and intelligence.

• Hannah March 5, 2011 at 19:24 #

She soudns incredible. It is so difficult to find out about her here in the UK becasue she is lesser known, but she really sounds liek she should get mroe international credit! Your summary of her sounds spot on, and she has elegance too.

24. Becky March 5, 2011 at 12:37 #

wow!!
    A beautiful lady.

A perfect woman!!

25. Hellwafashion March 5, 2011 at 15:03 #

Those glasses are so fun and unexpected. I love them!

26. Echo March 5, 2011 at 16:16 #

Fan is always so beautiful. A stunning Chinese actress. Every time she shows up beyond my imagination and expectation.

27. Lee Ann March 5, 2011 at 17:22 #

I sat in the front row at the show yesterday. Dior handled the situation masterfully from Mr Toledano’s opening speech and what he said to the final bow by le Petit Mains. It was a lovely collection and very bittersweet

• Lee Ann March 5, 2011 at 23:59 #

Oh and I saw her very close up-she looked ridiculous and very Minnie Mouse like- I ised to think she was beautiful. But having seen her in the real world in day light she is all smoke and mirrors

28. slity rabbit March 6, 2011 at 09:22 #

oh,i love Bingbing Fan so much,i am from China too,i think she is the most beautiful woman in China.Love her forever.

• JO March 7, 2011 at 08:59 #

29. yalen March 6, 2011 at 13:09 #

I have to say she is beautful!

30. ahto March 6, 2011 at 13:17 #

Somehow is the hair not working for me here, and the glasses – looks like someone gave her a black eye she covers with a black pansement & tried to hid it behind sunglasses
    She usually makes designer gear look effortless chic & elegant, this time not. Somehow ott

• iris March 13, 2011 at 13:53 #

I agreed~the hair is too costumey

31. roxana March 7, 2011 at 07:17 #

for a moment i thought she was dita von teese. great glasses!

32. slivia March 7, 2011 at 13:51 #

I love this woman, gorgeous and awesome in variety of styles!!

33. jessicax March 25, 2011 at 09:32 #