Runway To Sidewalk – Lady Gaga In Thierry Mugler

Nicola Formichetti presented his first womenswear collection for Thierry Mugler last night in Paris.

The supermodel and star attraction for his Fall 2011 presentation was Lady GaGa, who he has been working with for some time now.

Last night Lady GaGa gave the world a sneak preview of the Thierry Mulger Fall 2011 collection, as she was spotted arriving at the venue wearing a sheer animal print catsuit.

Later that same evening one of the models wore the same catsuit on the runway.

GaGa of course added some ridiculously hard to walk in heels into the mix.

From the close up I can confirm that she’s only wearing panties under her catsuit.

You can see the whole Thierry Mugler Fall 2011 collection at Fashion Gone Rouge.

Emma Roberts In Chanel - Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner

Emma Roberts In Chanel – Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner

Emma Stone In Chanel - Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner

Emma Stone In Chanel – Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Dinner

25 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Lady Gaga In Thierry Mugler

1. Barbara March 3, 2011 at 16:55 #

As always, Gaga is not fashion or art or whateaver for me.
    Not a fan of this collection too.

2. Ethne Blist March 3, 2011 at 16:56 #

This is trashy rather than art, which is what Gaga sometimes goes for. If it was lined and with crazy yet not as crazy as these heels, it would be a good look.

3. Giuseppi Giraffe March 3, 2011 at 16:58 #

Catsuits never did much for me, really, but the things I’ve seen from Mugler have looked promising. Although I can’t help feeling that I’m so over Lady Gaga. I want to keep liking her… honest I do…

Oh wow. She’s exposing herself in an outlandish but fashionable costume. Now there’s a new one! Well, the boots are funky anyway. (Do you know who made them?)

4. mol March 3, 2011 at 17:06 #

Don’t like the boots and for sure, I don’t like the white panties she’s wearing underneath her outfit, at least wear black ones as in the runway picture! Also, is she dragging some kind of black fur coat (mink?) behind her? I’m not sure this is a good pairing actually – Mugler and Gaga, it’s a little too obvious for me, but I’ll have to watch the show…..

5. Dora March 3, 2011 at 17:07 #

Why, why these shoes?
    If she had worn an other pair of shoes I might have liked this look but these ridiculous shoes make the outfit from crazy to trashy.

6. Henrique March 3, 2011 at 17:51 #

I’m so over Lady Gaga.

7. Nat39 March 3, 2011 at 18:08 #

A horrible tasteless mess! (why did she even bother wearing panties under the catsuit, should’ve gone for a more natural nude look). The model is spectacular though.

8. dee March 3, 2011 at 18:35 #

I am so over Lady Gaga it is not even funny. She looks a mess.

9. Moxie March 3, 2011 at 18:43 #

I saw a close-up of the shoes. Those “high heel” boots don’t actually have a heel. How are you supposed to balance in those, you’re standing on your toes.

10. Tania (itsnishy) March 3, 2011 at 19:41 #

She owns it, and she looks sexy.

11. pam March 3, 2011 at 20:38 #

I wish she would leave the stage show on the stage. Can you imagine if Broadway actors went around all the time in character? They would cart them away to the funny farm. Lady GaGa just makes me tired. But if she is gonna wear see-through couldn’t she at least get some panties that match her skin tone?

12. Megan March 3, 2011 at 21:35 #

There are many opinions I have on this that are nots so nice but basically it’s trashy and I’m sooooo over gaga.
    The model though looks ok because it’s like an editorial and she is acting and putting personality into it.

13. robbie March 3, 2011 at 23:16 #

hate her with a passion and hate her wardrobe. vile, tacky and tasteless! i really wish she would fall down a hole in those shoes and never be seen again.

something that always annoys me about this “artist” is her obsession with walking around in her knickers, if any normal women or even man walked around in their underwear outside they would get in trouble for indecent exposure!

14. Incroyable March 4, 2011 at 01:07 #

Once again, Gaga makes what ever she wears look trashy and disgusting,, plus that collection was so underwhelming

15. Linda March 4, 2011 at 01:25 #

Ewww…soory, Lady Gaga.

16. mochababe73 March 4, 2011 at 02:00 #

Thierry is not for everybody. I wouldn’t wear it, but I know plenty of celebs that would.
    GaGa is who she is. However, this outfit screams Grace Jones.

17. CASS March 4, 2011 at 04:02 #

I’m so over lady gaga trying to get attention by wearing horrid outfits. Horrid outfits plus her horrible styling = disaster. Enough said.

18. Emi March 4, 2011 at 09:23 #

Bleah… It’s grotesque. Trying to amaze at any price is boring and trashy.

19. ayishaa March 4, 2011 at 10:26 #

How on earth does she walk on these boots without heels?

20. laura D March 4, 2011 at 10:44 #

love Lady GaGa, but the underwear with this just ruins it. It needs something less “visible” and obvious to work. And her makeup is too much.

If she’s going to continue to be edgy and relevant, she needs to find a way to re-invent herself, to find a fresh approach to edgy.

21. Femme March 4, 2011 at 11:26 #

She just looks rather ridiculous to me, I’ve never really liked her outfits, the way she walks around half naked while it’s bizarrely cold outside, it’s just nuts

22. Alfie March 4, 2011 at 18:45 #

I would like to announce that what she is wearing is just “Mugler” or “Mugler by Nicola Formichetti” and not “”Thierry Mugler”

Her friend Nicola Formichetti decided to change the name so it does not include “Thierry” any more.

23. Shaina March 5, 2011 at 03:10 #

She looks horrendous.
    An absolute mess.
    She has taken her “style” too far.
    What she needs to do is take some advice from Nicki Minaj and Rihanna on how to pull off unique looks.
    Because we’re tired of her attention-seeking, try hard, ridiculous outfits.
    (With some exceptions of course)

24. Ebony March 7, 2011 at 16:35 #

I wonder who the real Lady Gaga is. I mean, does she even know who she is beyond all of the costumes and makeup and ridiculous videos? I would love to see something real coming from her.