02.03.11 Premiere

Jena Malone In Topshop – “Beastly” LA Premiere

Jena Malone arrived in all black to the “Beastly” LA Premiere at The Pacific Theatres in California recently.

The indie actress wore a Topshop polka dot blouse which had a tie at the waist.

She paired her blouse with black shorts, tights and ankle boots.

Despite her wearing two of my least favourite pieces on the red carpet – tights and ankle boots – I think she totally rocked this look.

It’s effortless, she wasn’t trying too hard and it’s easy for her fans of her style to replicate.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Exclusive: Shop Elie Saab's Spring 2011 on Boutique1.com

Exclusive: Shop Elie Saab’s Spring 2011 on Boutique1.com

In Zoe Saldana's Closet - YSL Trybal Suede Wedge Sandals

In Zoe Saldana’s Closet – YSL Trybal Suede Wedge Sandals

12 Responses to Jena Malone In Topshop – “Beastly” LA Premiere

1. Ethne Blist March 2, 2011 at 14:10 #

FC- thank you for featuring Jena Malone- it is your inclusiveness that attracts people to your site!

I like Jena Malone. She is talented and has been around for a long time, so it is strange that she has not appeared on the red carpet more often. Jena has fun with fashion that contemporary K-Stew doesn’t.

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2011 at 14:16 #

You’re welcome…she is a lot like K-Stew you’re right.

• Marvel March 2, 2011 at 16:13 #

Hopefully she can act better than K-Stew, which isnt that hard I suppose ;)

• Terry March 2, 2011 at 23:05 #

Jena is a very good actress, though underestimated. I loved her in “Donnie Darko” and in “The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys”).

• Clare March 27, 2011 at 00:38 #

I don’t think you can talk, ;)

2. Alèxia March 2, 2011 at 14:14 #

Jena looks lovely, but she is in a desperate need to gain some weight.

3. Tamia March 2, 2011 at 14:25 #

FC, I know I just stick to talking about her cltohes but she looks dreadfully unwell :( hope she’s ok..the outfit is really cute but it’s hard to concetrate on it when she looks like this.

• Naomi March 2, 2011 at 15:25 #

I think it’s because she’s so pale. If she had a lipstick or some blush she would’ve looked a lot better.
      I don’t like her bob, it looks matronly.
      I also don’t like the outfit, but at least it’s not a see-through lace dress.

4. Sharon March 2, 2011 at 15:26 #

I can’t believe I’m saying this because I normally hate shorts as anything other than casual wear, but I think she looks adorable. I triple love the polka dot blouse but the whole outfit suits her perfectly.

5. Nat39 March 2, 2011 at 15:45 #

Simple, rather casual, definitely works for her. Nothing to be replicated. I’m sure that fans of this style have come up with such a look on their own. Easy, indeed.

6. Saara March 3, 2011 at 07:12 #

I think this is just plain ugly

7. Amber March 4, 2011 at 02:31 #

1991- Welcome back! Now it was nice to see you, but go back 20 years where you belong and take your hideous fashion with you!