01.03.11 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Oscar Parties?

Credit: Fame Pictures, Zuma Press, INFEvents & Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Which Was Your Favourite Hailee Steinfeld Awards Season Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Hailee Steinfeld Awards Season Look?

34 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Oscar Parties?

1. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 23:11 #

FC I hate you for making me pick Jessica Biel. J/K

She does look great

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2011 at 23:31 #

Haaa… She was amazing…gotta give credit when credit is due

2. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 23:12 #

I say Juliette Lewis because she looks beautiful. She is tamed and this is the product of a style reformation.
    Then Jessica Biel because her look is perfect
    Zoe Saldana because everything in her looks works.

3. juan March 1, 2011 at 23:13 #

Hi Honey! I heard that Madonna was also in the Vanity’s fair party wearing Francesco Scognamiglio but i can’t find any picture of her, could you please look to see her dress and everything. Thank you

4. k March 1, 2011 at 23:14 #

So much harder than the Oscar dress ballot! I went with Zoe but I fear in 5 minutes I will have changed my mind again. Jessica Biel has never looked more lovely.

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2011 at 23:31 #

I agree, much harder

5. Sara March 1, 2011 at 23:23 #

I just loved Juliette’s attitude. Perfect for a party. Otherwise Jessica all the way. She looked gorgeous!

6. Charlotte March 1, 2011 at 23:24 #

Thank you soo much for your amazing coverage this year, FC!
    I’m a little sad it’s all over for another year but you really did do amazing.

Also, ignore the people who complain about their favourites not being included on the poll! It is your blog, at the end of the day, so should be your choice in the end and you are doing an amazing job!
    Now get some well deserved rest!
    Thank you, again! xo

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2011 at 23:30 #

Thank you Charlotte…thankfully we have the Met Gala and Cannes to look forward to until then.

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to feature everyone and I’m glad you appreciate that. Firstly it’s expensive and secondly it could take a whole week.

FCx

7. Hannah March 1, 2011 at 23:26 #

I had to vote for Paz Vega. She was so, so refreshing! Hers was the only look I couldn’t fault at all!
    On a side note are you going to be covering this year’s goya awards, FC?

8. Jarrold March 1, 2011 at 23:33 #

So many wonderful choices but I narrowed it down to Paz,Jessica, and Rosie and ended up picking Paz. I love the fashion at this party

9. Matt March 1, 2011 at 23:45 #

I do think Jessica Biel looks gorgeous, but I think I’d love it even more if it were a bit darker. It just appears to me that the color of the gown is washing her out, but again, just my opinion.

My vote is going to Rosie in Valentino. If she looks this great now, I can’t wait to see what she wears during the Transformers 3 promo tour.

Great Job FC : )

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2011 at 23:55 #

Thanks. It was my pleasure

10. jen March 2, 2011 at 00:39 #

u havent fitured her, but i think kelly osbourne in grey tony ward dress was amazing. :)

11. shap_half March 2, 2011 at 00:48 #

Shocked Ginnifer Goodwin didn’t make the cut. She was my favorite.

From this, I went with Rosie.

12. JT March 2, 2011 at 01:26 #

I agree, I think Kelly looked great, but you didnt feature her. And what about Kim Kardashian? She looked hot!

13. mari March 2, 2011 at 01:49 #

Paz Vega.
    I did not even recognise Juliette! and Gwyneth simply dissapeared in her dress,I did not even see her. I was btwn Rosie, Paz, andJuliete.

14. Rita March 2, 2011 at 03:07 #

WHY Abbie or Kerry aren’t here!? They looked stunning

15. joe March 2, 2011 at 03:18 #

How come kerry washington is not included :(

16. Shaina March 2, 2011 at 03:29 #

Camila Alves in Zuhair Murad Couture. She looks amazing, it’s like that gown was made for her!

17. Nat39 March 2, 2011 at 04:46 #

Jessica Biel, hands down, absolutely GORGEOUS! Rosie H. – 2nd. Noone else comes close to these two.

18. Ev March 2, 2011 at 05:55 #

I voted for Camila Alves. Don’t care that she was only a ‘plus one’, but for me she outstaged everyone except Sandra Bullock at the Oscars, and this dress is beyond beautiful on her. The color, the simple styling – outstanding!
    Although I still don’t understand what people loved about Zoe’s and Heidi’s looks, but to each his own, I guess.
    And of course, thank you, FC, for your amazing coverage of the Oscars and the parties. It’s the only thing that kept me excited about the whole ceremony.

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2011 at 11:03 #

Glad to hear you enjoyed it

19. mol March 2, 2011 at 08:18 #

I picked Jessica but kept looking at Paz Vega too. My third choice, completely different in feel, went to Zoe who looked gorgeous in those vibrant, saturated colors….all three were so close it was hard to chose (unlike the Oscars themselves).

20. justme March 2, 2011 at 08:39 #

I’m surprised Rosie is leading. I thought the dress was unflattering around the hips and her shoes really let her down too.
    But anyway, my faves were Paz Vega and Camilla Alves.

21. Emi March 2, 2011 at 09:10 #

For me, it’s a difficult choice between J. Lewis and Paz Vega, the two most interesting looks. I vote for Juliette because she’s perfect from head to toe, great dress and great color. I agree, the most beautiful gowns were at the after show party!

22. Kaz March 2, 2011 at 09:58 #

Loooovvved Rosie in Valentino – the cut, colour and embellishments are all flawless. I imagine she caused a few jaws to drop at her party.

Definitely agree Juliette should get a special ‘most improved’ award!

Brilliant work this week as always FC :)

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2011 at 11:00 #

23. Shona March 2, 2011 at 12:21 #

i actually loved ginnifer goodwin and emma roberts! it’s a pity they couldn’t be featured as well. out of these though, it’s still a toss up between rose huntington-whiteley and jessica biel. i find nude looks pretty commonplace now, but they were simply outstanding :)

24. Sharon March 2, 2011 at 15:35 #

So many beautiful women and so many beautiful dresses. But once again, I had to go with Camila Alves. She is so gorgeous and both of her Oscar gowns were perfect on her.

25. marian March 2, 2011 at 16:36 #

voted for juliette – in part because never ever did i think i would even find her nominated for a best dressed…

fc – did you see michelle rodriguez at the after party? i know you hate gray — but the pic i saw made her look fabulous. have to know the designer and what you thought!

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2011 at 16:52 #

I don’t think so…i’ve looked at over 10,000 pictures these past few days

• justme March 2, 2011 at 20:28 #

Are you talking about the see-through gown with the just as see-through panties? Guuuurl, that wasn’t a cute look lol.

26. The Dame March 2, 2011 at 21:16 #