Taylor Swift In Zuhair Murad – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Despite that fact that it feels like Groundhog Day every time Taylor Swift hits the red carpet, she did look good at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California on Sunday night.

She was glowing wearing a Zuhair Murad Spring 2011 dress.

Her gold and silver beaded strapless dress with corset back is nothing we haven’t seen from her before. In fact I feel like I’ve seen this exact head-to-toe look at least twice before.

I guess her moto is, “if it broke, don’t fix it,” but I do feel like she’s in desperate need of style change.

A wavy updo, red lip plus Jimmy Choo ‘Crown’ platform sandals and Jimmy Choo ‘Candy’ clutch completed her look.

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & INFEvents

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Oscars?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2014 Oscars?

Kate Beckinsale In Julien Macdonald - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Kate Beckinsale In Julien Macdonald – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

18 Responses to Taylor Swift In Zuhair Murad – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Mel March 1, 2011 at 20:33 #

Deja vu. Is all that comes to my mind when I see this photo.

2. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 20:35 #

Meh. Yawn. She has been looking like a barbie lately and that concerns me. Taylor and her stylist need to rethink this whole red carpet thing and come up with a new plan.

3. Sonia March 1, 2011 at 20:45 #

She does look gorgeous but I agree. We have seen this infinity (lol) times with her in the past and its getting old. Its actually getting to the point that my sister says “Oh look how pretty Taylor Swift looks at this event” and even before looking at the computer screen, I’m like “Is it a sparkly girly dress?”

Its too “fairy tale” and “whee! sparkly!” especially for a girl who is almost 22. She needs to grow up both with her style and with her songs (how many times can you sing about a guy breaking up with you before you sound immature?)

• molly March 1, 2011 at 21:59 #

But would you rather her show up half naked like all the other stars her age?
      Shes barely 21, and she looks like it. She is one of the few stars who manage to be beautiful, age appropriate, and a little sexy at the same time, as where Selena Gomez looks more like a 30 year old and shes only 18. Taylors style is gracefully maturing…the way people should. I agree that her style is a little boring, but she does look very pretty. And I love this hair.

• MichelleTina March 1, 2011 at 23:36 #

So, so true.

• MichelleTina March 1, 2011 at 23:38 #

I meant that in agreement with Sonia. Nobody’s saying she needs to be scandalous with her look she just needs SOMETHING ELSE. Everything about her is childish and repetitive.

4. ashley March 1, 2011 at 21:19 #

i have to admit that she looks really good. but the sparkly dress with the little updo gets soo boring after awhile. she really needs to step out of the box

5. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 23:05 #

Snore-fest!

Next!

6. Michelle March 1, 2011 at 23:09 #

Oh, for the love of God, please shake things up a bit, Tay Tay. Gah. Besides the short, sparkly mini dresses (yawn) I’m really over the finger waves and/or dated crimped hair and oh yeah, the red lips, too. Way too young to be getting stuck in a rut already.

7. CASS March 1, 2011 at 23:53 #

I’m tired of seeing the same thing a hundred times over. Absolutely boring.

8. anna March 2, 2011 at 00:16 #

the same way some people get tired with jennifer aniston always wearing black, i’m tired of always seeing taylor wearing things like this.

These kind of clothes are so last season(s) for her!

9. Stephanie March 2, 2011 at 00:47 #

she looks good, but her choices are too predictable.

• Emi March 2, 2011 at 09:40 #

I agree with you, she’s a cute girl but her red carpet choices are always a deja vu, from head to toe, her red lipstick has become boring, too.

10. Matt March 2, 2011 at 02:29 #

To me, Taylor is one of those people whose obsession with sparkly dresses doesn’t annoy me as much as it should, simply because I don’t see her doing any better, she’s not innovative in that sense and trying to change her might not work. her style, much like her music is one note, a boring note, but we’ll take it.

11. Palak NIrmal March 2, 2011 at 03:51 #

ZUHAIR MURAD.. IM UR BIGGEST FAN IN THE UNIVERSE, I LOVE U TO DEATH!..Hope u read this… ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

12. Lils March 2, 2011 at 10:17 #

She does look gorgeous but also boring. She always dresses the same way, same hair, same lips, glitters…
    it works so she keeps using that combination. It would be nice to see a little change

13. Vidhya March 2, 2011 at 18:35 #

I love this clutch.. and i had picked out a beautiful outfit for the clutch in neon green in my blog.. It makes me sad that people with money dont have fun with fashion… a sequined mini, that curly hairstyle, red lips.. snoozefest.. read my blog , Jimmy Choo and send me that clutch.. I will work it better than her :(

14. yasmin March 21, 2011 at 08:34 #