01.03.11

Jessica Biel In Atelier Versace – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

After Cate Blanchett, Jessica Biel was my favourite on the red carpet this Sunday night.

She looked outstanding – the best she’s looked in a long time – at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood.

Her Atelier Versace Spring 2011 gown is singing sweet music to me.

The gold and silver fully beaded gown with thin straps and draping on the sides shows off the gorgeous body she’s been hiding for so long.

I don’t think she could’ve picked a better dress.

Make-up, hair, everything is flawless. She put many at the main event to shame.

I have goosebumps on my goosebumps looking at this pictures.

Bella.

Credit: INFEvents

Camila Alves In Zuhair Murad Couture - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Camila Alves In Zuhair Murad Couture – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Rosario Dawson in Diane von Furstenberg - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Rosario Dawson in Diane von Furstenberg – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

36 Responses to Jessica Biel In Atelier Versace – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 15:42 #

Stunning. I am figuratively hyperventilating. BDOTW please FC! This is the best she has EVER looked. Bravo Jessica Biel! Timberlake is one lucky man.

2. Tamia March 1, 2011 at 15:43 #

This looks nice enough but my problem with Jessica is that you can always see that she doesn’t love fashion, she never ‘works’ a gown but always looks stiff and uncomfortable..she looks beautiful but the lights are on but noones home springs to mind

• KateS March 2, 2011 at 00:07 #

I agree, she’s extraordinarily beautiful but she brings nothing to the RC. It really seems she’s more of a jeans and tshirt girl.

3. Alina March 1, 2011 at 15:45 #

This is timeless. So beautiful !

4. Danika March 1, 2011 at 15:55 #

She looks fantastic, but yeah, she can still do better. I would have loved to see some colour on her. Still, huuuuge improvement, and it’s a really lovely dress!

Also I think you mean bella, bello is the masculine :)

• Fashion Critic March 1, 2011 at 16:12 #

oopsy…obviously my crash course Italian from my taxi drivers didn’t take during Milan Fashion Week

5. Zepequeña March 1, 2011 at 15:57 #

She looks wonderful!

Zepequeña.

6. Vicky March 1, 2011 at 16:00 #

I like it from the waist down.
    I feel the detailing around her bust is making her look wider and IMO it’s not a really flattering look.

• Raquel March 1, 2011 at 17:06 #

I agree. From the waist down is perfect, but the rest… I think that she looks wider than she is.

• Linda March 2, 2011 at 01:17 #

Yes, that’s my issue with it too.

7. Sophie March 1, 2011 at 16:12 #

I kind have to disagree here, I don’t think it’s very flattering and I don’t really like the graphics…Cate Blanchett was far more beautiful than Jessica… ;)

8. Emi March 1, 2011 at 16:21 #

If I look at the first photo, there’s something I don’t like, maybe it’s the effect of the geometrical embroideries… but I’m sure that seeing this dress moving is such a different thing. I must say that the first thing I noticed is how beautiful she is. Mother nature blessed woman.

9. Emi March 1, 2011 at 16:22 #

Also, FC, are you gonna post Kate Beckinsale and Nicole Richie? I love Richie’s Halston (quite sure it was Halston) dress. Kate Beckinsale black dress seems interesting but I only saw a close up…

10. jadel March 1, 2011 at 16:25 #

stunning, amazing from head to toe, thank you jessica but giving me the dose of fierceness i was missing with jlo missing at the oscar…

11. dee March 1, 2011 at 16:27 #

Absolutely gorgeous.

12. Gaber March 1, 2011 at 16:35 #

The heart-shaped detail stretching from her boobs to her navel completely ruins this look for me. I absolutely dislike the effect it creates.

13. mol March 1, 2011 at 16:40 #

I think she looks stunning in a relaxed, demure but also sexy way. I hope we get to see her on a best dressed list!

14. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 16:43 #

The dress is nice and I cant take that away from her. I also love her hair pulled back and the make-up is nice except the lipstick. I ALWAYS see with either a nude lip or a bare lip. Just once I would have liked to a splash of colour. A hint of pink would have worked wonders

15. Leti March 1, 2011 at 16:45 #

Flawless!

16. Suz March 1, 2011 at 16:49 #

Usually I can’t get very excited about Jessica Biel, but I agree with FC, she looks amazing in this dress.

17. laurakitty March 1, 2011 at 17:08 #

Yes! So happy you finally posted her- she looks amazing! Love the dress and her body is literally perfect.

18. robbie March 1, 2011 at 17:22 #

it is such a gorgeous dress but she looks boring in it. put someone like charlize theron or the divine miss blanchett and they would work this dress to the extremes.

• Tahj March 2, 2011 at 03:00 #

agreed. Charlize Theron should have worn this dress.

19. Lei March 1, 2011 at 17:23 #

I am not normally a fan of Jessica’s red carpet style but this time she looks absolutely stunning!! BDOTW by far!

She totally outshines many ladies that attended the main event

Bella indeed!

20. ayishaa March 1, 2011 at 18:24 #

WOW! Its been ages since I saw Jessica Biel looking this good, Hope she continues looking this gorgeous.

21. Shell March 1, 2011 at 18:32 #

I was hoping you would give us a full picture of the dress. She looks amazing! She is my favorite of the night.

22. Pati March 1, 2011 at 20:55 #

Finally she looks like she has actually made an effort! Nice to see her looking so good again.

23. Hannah March 1, 2011 at 21:08 #

I have been waiting for this post! I first saw a photo of her and Justin Timberlake sitting down and every otehr picture I have seen sicne has been gorgeous! The slight grease in her hair still irritates me because I thought she’d gotten ver it, an dI onestly think more attitude and sexy waves would ahve brought a new dimension to the look, but I love the elegance and sophistication she brought instead.

24. PamG March 1, 2011 at 23:38 #

Absolutely gorgeous – the complete package! She has worn Versace before and always looks good in this designer.

25. E March 2, 2011 at 00:23 #

I like the dress, but not on her…. It makes her look really wide around the chest/torso. Also, it looks like she could use a bit more support in the chest.

26. Redseouls March 2, 2011 at 02:22 #

Stunning!!

27. Tahj March 2, 2011 at 02:57 #

I’ve watched her since 7th Heaven and am always puzzled why she’s now suddenly talked about as this amazing beauty. She’s attractive, but she’s no Charlize Theron or Halle Berry. This is a gorgeous dress though. Lovely. Especially for her since she doesn’t usually dress well.

28. Jones19 March 2, 2011 at 14:29 #

I’m in love with this dress on her. My friend hates it for some reason.

29. Tania March 2, 2011 at 23:14 #

This is the best she ever looked IMO!

30. Barbara March 3, 2011 at 20:32 #

I don’t like that dress on her,and she is just not pretty