Ginnifer Goodwin In Erdem – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

I’m glad Ginnifer Goodwin opted to do something a bit quirky on the red carpet at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday night.

She wore an Erdem Fall 2009 red dress with navy lace and embellished details.

I’m still getting used to her new haircut, but I do like the contrast along with her sweet feminine dress.

A Jimmy Choo ‘Lana’ clutch and Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & INFEvents

Naomi Watts In Zac Posen - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Naomi Watts In Zac Posen – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Rashida Jones In Valentino - Elton John’s AIDS Foundation’s Oscar Viewing Party

Rashida Jones In Valentino – Elton John’s AIDS Foundation’s Oscar Viewing Party

17 Responses to Ginnifer Goodwin In Erdem – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Alina March 1, 2011 at 18:34 #

She looks beautiful but I hope she will let her hair grow out.

2. Nat39 March 1, 2011 at 18:57 #

I think It suits her (although personally not a fan), and actually the dress looks better on her than the model.

3. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 19:00 #

The bodice looks higher up on Ginnifer than on the model, but I love this look on her. Very much her style. I don’t even mind the meh shoes.

4. shap_half March 1, 2011 at 19:08 #

OMG. She looks great. I really do like her style. It’s fashion-forward, quirky but never overwhelming or try-hard.

5. Raquel March 1, 2011 at 19:17 #

I don´t like her new haircut. The dress is nice and it suits her, but I don´t like the shoes.

6. mol March 1, 2011 at 19:22 #

I think this look shows her back on track, showing off her personality and quirky style….her hair looks less severe here too

• Linda March 2, 2011 at 01:09 #

Yes, I agree. Last we saw her the hair was not good.

This look suits her so well and she looks fantastic!

7. dee March 1, 2011 at 19:36 #

Cute.

8. Gaber March 1, 2011 at 19:52 #

I think she’s too curvy to pull this off.
    Too bad really, because I adore her and the dress is divine – but it does look insanely better on the model.

9. Stephanie March 1, 2011 at 19:57 #

love the look. the dress is divine.

10. Pati March 1, 2011 at 20:33 #

Finally a dress that suits her figure. It´s stunnig!

11. unvacuous March 1, 2011 at 20:36 #

I like the look, its interesting. I admire the fact she seems to like playing with fashion. It’s harder for her as she doesn’t have the model figure, though she is slim she will always look curvier because of her height.

Though I liked her previous hair better, I think it’s smart of her to experiment with her look. Makes her stand out and not look overly “cute” as petite girls are often referred to.

12. Hannah March 1, 2011 at 20:46 #

I think it shoudl ahve worked but didn;t. I do not like hair chucked into the face liek this, it is jsut too justin Bieber, and I think the waist should have been lower and the skirt slightly, just by a tiny bit, shorter, with more of a tulip shape. It doesn;t look as gorgeously sharp as the runway. However, I still highly condemn the effort put in to it.

13. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 23:07 #

Very funky indeed. I kinda like the hair but the dress is too harsh for my taste but she makes it work for her

14. PamG March 1, 2011 at 23:21 #

She looks adorable and a little edgy with this dress and haircut. I like it but would have preferred different shoes.

15. ayishaa March 2, 2011 at 08:38 #

Once again, Ginny’s hair is distracting…. in a bad way. Am finding it difficult to see past the horrid haircut

16. Emi March 2, 2011 at 09:53 #

I really like the dress but I don’t like the way it fits her in the breast and in the waist. Could someone tell her that she has a quite creepy expression when she’s posing for the photographers? It’s part of the job, she’s not going to hard labour, she’s going to a party…