Emma Roberts was front row at Jenny Packham’s recent Fall 2011 presentation, but she picked a dress from Spring 2011 for her Elton John’s AIDS Foundation’s Oscar Viewing Party look.

She made the right choice as her Jenny Packham grey sequined chiffon gown with a plunging neckline is sensational.

I love the burst of sequins.

Her dazzling look was paired with a silver Kelly Locke clutch and Neil Lane jewels.

My only nitpick is that I wish she’s revert back to a darker hair colour.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zooey Deschanel In Valentino - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Zooey Deschanel In Valentino – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Oscar Parties?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 Oscar Parties?

15 Responses to Emma Roberts In Jenny Packham – Elton John’s AIDS Foundation’s Oscar Viewing Party

1. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 22:34 #

I love this look but I have an issue with her hair. It doesn’t look right. This isn’t BDOTW but nice.

2. molly March 1, 2011 at 22:53 #

I dont like this. It looked amazing on the runway, but it lost its spark on the red carpet. And it doesnt help that her hair dragged down the look.

3. perfumeorpoison March 1, 2011 at 22:54 #

the dress is amazing.
    i’m totally reminded of that seinfeld episode now, when i say.. she has man hands?!

4. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 23:01 #

Meh. A nice look for her who normally looks horrendous on the red carpet

5. Michelle March 1, 2011 at 23:03 #

Hot dress .. looks great on her ..but the clutch is too looong and I agree with the FC, her hair needs to go back to dark.

6. Danika March 2, 2011 at 00:08 #

Don’t think she really pulls this off; her hair is a mess, and it seems sort of ill-fitted around the bustline. It has quite clean lines on the model, but is more shapeless on her. If it was an intended modification, it made the bust a bit frumpy.

• Linda March 2, 2011 at 00:45 #

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking. I don’t know if it’s just the lighting, but her makeup and skin tone look terrible too.

• Lils March 2, 2011 at 10:23 #

My sentiment as well. The dress looked so good on the model and a little ill-fitted on Miss Roberts. I also think that she isn’t tall enough for that dress and that hair!!!
        But she isn’t too bad.

• Michelle March 3, 2011 at 00:18 #

I think her skintone and makeup looking bad can be attributed to her unatural hair colour. This is a good example of what happens when a porcelained skin brunette goes blonde — total wash out.

• Nat39 March 2, 2011 at 05:01 #

@Danika Agree completely. Great gown but not on her, quite unflattering in the bust area. And what is this chunk of metal that she’s holding? And the hair is awful.

7. mochababe73 March 2, 2011 at 01:28 #

I want to hate the dress, but I don’t . The more I look at it, the more I like it.

8. Matt March 2, 2011 at 02:22 #

It’s such a beautiful dress, I just don’t like it on Emma. Her heavy makeup, her hair, it’s all wrong. the confidence isn’t there to pull it off. That lip color.

9. Shaina March 2, 2011 at 03:31 #

She looks so beautiful. I really love the color on her. BDOTW worthy!

10. Jones19 March 2, 2011 at 14:17 #

I love the dress on her even though it ages her a bit. I wish she would stop with the heavy eye makeup and focus more on her lips, she has the same coloring and eyes as Anne Hathaway so she should do her makeup the same way.

11. Fee March 2, 2011 at 14:36 #

Totally agree it’s the bustline that’s ruining the dress on Emma. It loses all it’s impact without the clean lines. I’m in serious love with the runway version though