Elizabeth Banks In Versace – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

We have yet another stunning Versace dress on the red carpet at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

Elizabeth Banks should’ve been the face of Versace, because she wears Versace more than any other celebrity at the moment.

This is her 3rd Versace red carpet look in a row and she also wore Versace to the same event last year.

On this occasion she picked a vintage Versace mini dress from the archives.

The dress is entirely covered in crystals and is perfectly complemented by her Swarovski ‘Kiosque’ crystal silver pattern clutch.

A Forevermark diamond swirl ring and Jimmy Choo ‘Viola’ sandals completed her look.

Credit: INFEvents & Fame Pictures

14 thoughts on “Elizabeth Banks In Versace – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Marvel

Ive said it before and n doubt Ill say it again, Elizabeth Banks should have been the face of Versace NOT January Jones. While January seems like a nice girl, Elizabeth has the ability to pull of Versace and knows what accessories to pick. Unlike January who pairs every Verscace dress with Black pumps

2. Gaber

I dislike the shoes and I am not the biggest fan of the silhouette it creates. It looks really heavy for a dress this tiny.
    I do adore this above the neck though.

1. PamG

I was thinking the same thing! They could be sisters. She looks nice here, but I’m not wow-ed by it.

3. Nat39

Don’t like it. Too short for her, don’t like the silhouette as well, and a slight overload of crystal/diamond sparkle.

4. Jamie

LOVE IT! And I think Kim Kardashian would rock this dress too! You never told us your view on her oscar pary dress?

5. KateS

I would have loved some colour in the accessories, but she looks fantastic regardless. The proportions and fit are great.

6. ann

i don’t like the silhouette on her either, very unflattering. Also the hair and earrings and shoes look off and dated.