01.03.11

Anna Paquin In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Anna Paquin arrived on the red carpet at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party with husband Stephen Moyer.

The ‘True Blood’ actress opted for a blood red Monique Lhuillier dress.

Her full-skirted dress with laser cut details was teamed with Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps, Chopard diamond earrings and a Judith Leiber ‘Arden’ flip top minaudiere.

Anna wore her hair in a low bun and decided against wearing red lipstick opting for a nude colour instead.

There was a lot of chunky heels on this red carpet.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Nina Dobrev In Matthew Williamson - Comic Con 2013

Nina Dobrev In Matthew Williamson – Comic Con 2013

Mia Wasikowska In Stella McCartney - 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Mia Wasikowska In Stella McCartney – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

13 Responses to Anna Paquin In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Ethne Blist March 1, 2011 at 19:31 #

Anna Paquin is the Queen of clunky heels. She wears them all the time. With every McQueen and everything else.

2. dee March 1, 2011 at 19:35 #

I don’t really care for this dress on her and the shoes don’t go either.

3. Leti March 1, 2011 at 19:44 #

I’m didn’t care for the shoes, but this was one of my favorite red dresses of the night. I liked her hair, makeup, and earrings, as well.

4. Sara March 1, 2011 at 20:18 #

I bet the ladies were going for comfort in the shoe department because it was for a party and they would be on their feet and dancing…

5. Mel March 1, 2011 at 20:22 #

At first I rolled my eyes at her black shoes… until I see the red back. FC don’t you hve a photo of her from behind? You understand the shoes choice seeing her back . I love this red dress in Anna, is really lovely and a bit flamenco. one of the best dresses of the night.

• Linda March 2, 2011 at 01:05 #

You’re right. Once I saw the pics from the back, I see why she wore those shoes and now I think the look is great.

• samaira March 2, 2011 at 07:51 #

I agree the shoes are good choice at this occasion coz its formal and its got a really nice red detail on the back

6. Pati March 1, 2011 at 20:27 #

Why oh why these heavy pumps??? The dress is so beautiful but the look is ruined by those horrible shoes!

7. Hannah March 1, 2011 at 20:43 #

I really like the dres son her, it is different to what she usually does, but I still don;t think she cna be beaten in McQueen so I hope that is what she reverts to soon! I hate the shoes but love the hairnad makeup. Her natural makeup actually works unlike some other people’s and she has imo the perfect chic but simple hair.

8. Marvel March 1, 2011 at 23:04 #

An OK dress. She’s had better looks on the red carpet and she knows it

9. anna March 2, 2011 at 00:22 #

ithis dress suits her style so much!
    she looks beautful in red!

10. Mel March 13, 2011 at 15:47 #

I recently found her dress was from the Resort 2010 collection

11. Lily March 15, 2011 at 14:05 #

Not fan of this dress on her. It looks like the weight of the dress pulls her down. Someone tall could carry it. At least it is not a McQueen again. I wish she had a good stylist and enough with that face. Smile Anna you have a gorgeous husband and your career is flying high. She always disappoints me.