28.02.11

The Looks Anne Hathaway Wore Whilst Presenting The 2011 Oscars

Anne Hathway looks like she’s having a blast presenting the 2011 Oscars with James Franco tonight.

I would too if I got to play dress up several times in one evening.

The first white look is a Givenchy Fall 2009 Couture gown. The bustier white gown is embroidered with crystals details over the bodice.

For her second look she opted for a masculine look in a role reversal skit with James Franco.

She wore a Lanvin black tuxedo with satin lapels which was paired with matching pants and a Lanvin white tuxedo shirt.

Brian Atwood custom black satin ‘Fiona’ pumps which were covered with Swarovski crystals and a black bow-tie completed her look.

My favourite look is this purple sapphire Giorgio Armani Privé Spring 2011 gown.

The luminescent duchesse satin off-the-shoulder dress with a fitted bodice and a high back slit was paired with stunning silver jewels.

The fourth look was an Oscar de la Renta Fall 2011 one-shoulder silver beaded tassel embroidered gown.

On this occasion she opted for wavy locks.

Which is your favourite look of these 4?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Oprah Winfrey In Zac Posen - 2011 Oscars

Oprah Winfrey In Zac Posen – 2011 Oscars

The Looks Anne Hathaway Wore Whilst Presenting The 2011 Oscars Part 2

The Looks Anne Hathaway Wore Whilst Presenting The 2011 Oscars Part 2

46 Responses to The Looks Anne Hathaway Wore Whilst Presenting The 2011 Oscars

1. Jarrold February 28, 2011 at 05:42 #

My favorite was the Givenchy look, she looked AMAZING on screen. Im glad she wore it for awhile

2. june February 28, 2011 at 05:43 #

i don’t think anne wore anything particularly exciting or new (i love the menswear inspired suit, but every actress has hopped on that bandwagon already), but she is really gorgeous and just so graceful in everything

3. Ethne Blist February 28, 2011 at 05:44 #

The Armani is the best. It is eye-catching and the blue color is better on her. I am not into the Oscar dress as it doesn’t suit her-more like Jennifer Lopez.
    The Givenchy is meh. Boring. Just a decorated bodice.

4. Laura February 28, 2011 at 05:45 #

The Armani is my fave because the color looks good on her, but I loved when she shook that OdlR dress. So fun!

5. Ashley February 28, 2011 at 05:55 #

She looked gorgeous all night! Hair, makeup, gowns. Liked the Armani and the De La Renta the best.

6. Stephanie February 28, 2011 at 05:57 #

givenchy was my favourite look! i also loved her hair when she wore that dress.

7. Alicat February 28, 2011 at 06:02 #

Definitely the Armani. The colour is breathtaking and the cut classy but sexy.

8. Danielle February 28, 2011 at 06:06 #

I loved the purple gown, it looked blue on my tv but I really loved the red beading gown she wore

9. nichelle February 28, 2011 at 06:06 #

the tux was the best the shoes were killer

10. mol February 28, 2011 at 06:17 #

The blue armani, but nothing was mind boggling – she was a lovely energetic, goofy host though, which i can’t say for Franco,who never even looked at her all evening (try as she might to engage him), he just looked tired and somewhere else….

11. Lena February 28, 2011 at 06:22 #

Ann is so slim, narrow and pale that some of those outfits just overwhelmed her. The dresses might have looked better on someone with more curves and color. The first dress was pretty but the rest were too bold for her boyish pale body.

12. Nat February 28, 2011 at 06:26 #

Finally, the look I really like – the sapphire gown one – the only one (of all celebs.!) I’m excited about. Perfection!

13. Incroyable February 28, 2011 at 06:31 #

She looked stunning night! I love the tuxedo look!!
    What about the other 2 looks she had? The green dress and the black beaded one she closed the show in?

14. Carrie February 28, 2011 at 06:49 #

What about the greyish embellished one (with the poofy skirt, I didn’t like it) or the one she wore at the very end? Or are you only covering the good dresses? :-P

I gasped when I saw the purple armani prive but not as much as I gasped when I saw her swarovski studded heels. If I had those, I would wear them with jeans every single day of my life.

15. mimi February 28, 2011 at 06:56 #

my favorite was the shimmery red gown and the gown she wore at the finale. can you also feature them?

16. Lily February 28, 2011 at 07:08 #

The first one might have been my favorite, but all 7 looks were pretty great.

17. Lance February 28, 2011 at 07:16 #

FC, she also wore a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood gown and a STUNNING custom made Tom Ford dress for her grande finale.

18. James February 28, 2011 at 07:56 #

She looked divine in everything she wore and is such a fresh beauty. Its merely a matter of taste as to which one people preferred. She has an amazing body to wear clothing and is a credit to all the designers creations that she wore. Bravo Anne Hathaway you brought a lot of old time Hollywood glamor back tot he Oscars.

19. Giuseppi Giraffe February 28, 2011 at 08:00 #

Givenchy

20. Terry February 28, 2011 at 08:20 #

The tuxedo look is the best for me! All the other gowns are stunning, but she looked lovely with the masculine outfit.

21. Andreea February 28, 2011 at 08:21 #

I absolutely adore the Givenchy look ! Gorgeus ..

22. Emi February 28, 2011 at 08:54 #

The Armani dress is my favorite, the color and the fabric are amazing. The other looks are not particularly interesting.

23. Mariam February 28, 2011 at 09:00 #

She looks stunning! didn’t get the chance to watch the Osacrs since it aired 4am our time. so the first thing i did when i woke up is going through your website!
    I must say Anne looked absolutely amazing in all of them but my favortie would be her Armani Privé dress. *_*

• Marvel February 28, 2011 at 12:25 #

Same. I couldnt watch the show but the Armani sticks out like a sore thumb, but in a good way. She looks great in all these looks but the Armani has me drooling

24. Mary February 28, 2011 at 10:07 #

I’m going for the Givenchy, because it was a really great start for our evening! Anne was so funny and playful during the whole show. She was a really good hostess, I prefer her over Franco…

25. Elaine February 28, 2011 at 10:09 #

I like the Armani Prive best – reminds me of the red J.Mendal worn by both Cheryl and Malin Akerman don’t ya think?
    The blue is divine on her

• Kristen February 28, 2011 at 17:24 #

YES! As much as I love the blue dress on Anne, it was a total rerun dress! It’s been done TWICE in red. The color was new but the dress wasn’t.

I thought she looked lovely in just about everything she wore, though.

~ Kristen

26. A February 28, 2011 at 10:13 #

All her looks were stunning, but my favourite was the Tom Ford!

27. Lisa February 28, 2011 at 10:50 #

I’m loving the Tux. Really suits her and is the exact opposite of the usual ‘Princess Anne’ looks she goes for.

28. hsua February 28, 2011 at 11:13 #

Anne changes her look more times , she wears an amazing Atelier Versace , a tipical Vivenne Westwood and Tom Ford dress
    GORGEOUS

• Fashion Critic February 28, 2011 at 11:15 #

I know, but I had to sleep at some point and I couldn’t hang on for all the photos

• hsua February 28, 2011 at 11:24 #

you did an amazing coverage for the oscars
        god job!!!!
        :D

• Fashion Critic February 28, 2011 at 11:38 #

29. Kimmy February 28, 2011 at 11:24 #

Armani and De La Renta are my favorite looks!

30. SarahV February 28, 2011 at 11:45 #

Wow.. She looks phenomenal in all of those… Lucky girl.
    I like the Oscar De La Renta best, because it’s the most unique to me!

31. robbie February 28, 2011 at 12:17 #

i wish she wore the red version of the armani prive.

32. Raquel February 28, 2011 at 12:39 #

I love the sapphire Armani, because the color was superb on her, but the de la Renta, with the sexy make up and eprfect hair was my favorite. It screamed sexy! fun! I’m-having a blast! Follow me James Franco!

Yes, de la Renta all the way, and in the de la Renta she is my best dressed.

33. noo February 28, 2011 at 12:47 #

armani is my favorite of this bunch, versace is my favorite overall :D i hated the de la renta while watching, and she did this dance to shake the tassels, but in the pictures it look stunning :D

34. Andrew Mackinnon February 28, 2011 at 12:57 #

As amazing as all these dresses are, she actually looks pretty amazing in that lanvin suit! Strangely, my favourite out of this lot! X

35. melina February 28, 2011 at 15:13 #

I love the blue dress. The last one if also very fun. I hate the first one and the taxedo is just ok.

36. Alina February 28, 2011 at 18:42 #

The blue Armani Prive was her best look of the night.

37. Jones19 March 1, 2011 at 00:18 #

Armani Privé rocked my world.

38. mochababe73 March 1, 2011 at 01:49 #

My favorite is the purple Armani Prive’. It stood out the most to me.
    And, I she can go ahead and give those shoes worn with the tuxedo to me. Right now.
    I didn’t like the wedding dress or the Oscar de la Renta. They’re okay, but not a wow.

39. Ayesha March 1, 2011 at 06:22 #

the armani dress is one of my fav…i liked most of the looks anne wore.

40. Val March 1, 2011 at 06:22 #

Does Anybody know what kind of shoes Anne had on when on the Oprah show today??? OMG Iove them!!!

41. Shaina March 2, 2011 at 04:11 #

For some reason I really love her in that Lanvin black tuxedo.