Jennifer Lawrence In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 Independent Spirit Awards

Just OK Award
Jennifer Lawrence attended the 2011 Independent Spirit Awards in LA yesterday afternoon.

Whilst she looked lovely wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 look, I found it very hard to get excited about it.

Her white bustier top and white lace maxi skirt was made more interesting with the addition of the turquoise Lorraine Schwartz bracelets.

Christian Louboutin wedges completed her beachy look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Eva Mendes In Chanel - 2011 Independent Spirit Awards

Eva Mendes In Chanel – 2011 Independent Spirit Awards

8 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 Independent Spirit Awards

1. The Dame February 27, 2011 at 16:51 #

Gorgeous dress, altho I feel like there is something missing, like a belt, maybe a thin woven leather belt. I love the bracelet but I wish she was smiling and didnt look so miserable.

2. Karis February 27, 2011 at 20:23 #

I actually quite like this. I think it is a pretty and laidback look and definately encapsulates the ‘spirit’ of the event!

3. Nat February 27, 2011 at 20:53 #

The turquoise bracelet is a very lovely addition. Not a fan of the ‘curtain’ skirt on her (it looks good on the model though)

4. Shaina February 27, 2011 at 22:38 #

I love this simple, yet beautiful look. I wish she would have styled her hair differently, but either way she looks great!

5. Marvel February 27, 2011 at 23:18 #

A bit boring but its a nice enough look.

6. LL February 27, 2011 at 23:21 #

I love this look on her. I think she looks gorgeous. I’m not a fan of D&G, ever, but I have to give her credit for making this look better than the model did.

7. mochababe73 February 28, 2011 at 03:37 #

Before I even read your critique, I thought that the dress looked beachy. It’s like she has a cover-up on top of a bathing suit.

8. Hannah February 28, 2011 at 20:15 #

I actually love this look. I thought I would ahte all Dolce and Gabbana from that season on the red carpet, because it is so simple and clean and cotton-y (not a word) but I am glad someone highlighted this as the perfect event to wear it at. I also love tosee ehr do sexy, as much as I hope she promptly goes back to her lovely demrue refreshing look. I really really like it.