Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Halle Berry In Elie Saab Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Halle Berry In Elie Saab Couture

15 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Gaber February 26, 2011 at 15:06 #

I REALLY want to vote for Milla, but those pants are quite poor.
    I guess I could go with Halle for looking stunning, but she kind of always does, so I don’t really see this standing out.

And everything else is so easily forgettable.

2. The Dame February 26, 2011 at 15:07 #

Far too hard to choose! I love Diane, Halle, Kirsten and Lea’s dresses, theyre well fitting, outstanding, different and not too try hard.

3. frommdq February 26, 2011 at 16:05 #

I´m a sucker for the dots, but I think I am going to be pretty alone in this one… ufa

4. LizLemooooon February 26, 2011 at 16:58 #

Everyone looks fantastic (especially Halle Berry who I refuse to believe is human) but I voted for Milla because although her trousers need to be sorted out she looks fierce and she’s the only one wearing something that’s actually different.

5. Tania February 26, 2011 at 17:39 #

A clear winner for me, Elie Saab dress plus the fact that it’s one of my favourite colours and Halle has a body to die for!

6. Matt February 26, 2011 at 17:48 #

I am going to have to give this one to Halle. Elie Saab always ends up looking incredible on her, and this Spring 11 Couture dress is no exception. The color, the styling and the fact that she didn’t modify it makes it that much better.

I was half tempted to vote for Diane, but my issue w/ Diane, even though she is a very stylish woman, is as of late she has been stuck in a rut with her shoe choice. She has been rockin those Gucci “Kelis” heels a lot as of late and I personally don’t think they are anything special. At least it’s not a boring black pump : )

Excited for your coverage of the Oscars FC!

7. Tahj February 26, 2011 at 19:04 #

I’m loving the black and white trend! It would have been Lea Seydoux if she had just worn her hair up! So I’m going with Milla Jovovich because she just looks so cool. This is how to wear a pantsuit and look chic.

8. Julia February 26, 2011 at 19:41 #

Lea Seydoux gets my vote, I love the vintage feel of the dress, she looks like a modern Marilyn Monroe and she has a body to die for.

9. demir February 26, 2011 at 23:10 #

my vote for Dianne.She’s looking really lovely..!!

10. Camilla February 26, 2011 at 23:59 #

The top row is where the competition is – the bottom is decidedly poor!

11. Lukkiee February 27, 2011 at 01:48 #

Everyone except for Halle and Kate wore black, white, grey or a combination of each, but Kate’s boots make me want to cut out my eyes so i gave it to Halle, she is gonna have to really go all out to top this on sunday!

• ahot February 27, 2011 at 10:10 #

So true! I hope she’ll deliver. I kinda wish she saved this one for the big night, because i honestly don’t know how she can top that, since Halle + Saab= Lethal Weapon lol

12. Jones19 February 27, 2011 at 04:42 #

Diane in Vionnet gets my vote. J’adore.

13. cecelove February 27, 2011 at 05:13 #

Hi Fashion Critic,
    i have been doing some thinking and if its not too much trouble, maybe you could do another best dressed of the year but not for individual events just overall style? so everyone would be voting for the people like diane kruger who consistently get it right but dont have the once off amazingness of other red carpet attendees.
    just a thought :)
    by the by, i thought i would add that i follow over 30-40 blogs and yours is the best by a long long stretch. keep up the good work!

14. Saara February 27, 2011 at 11:07 #

My favourite this week was Demi Moore in that stunning blue gown. I voted fot Milla for giving something different, and I also really liked Kerry’s look