Diane Kruger In Chanel – 2011 Cesar Film Awards

Diane Kruger and Chanel are a fashion match made in heaven.

The German actress took to the red carpet at the 2011 Cesar Film Awards in Paris last night wearing a Chanel Fall 2011 Couture dress.

Her sheer black and gold embroidered dress was teamed with her favourite Gucci Kelis suede & python ankle-strap platform sandals which she’s worn on the red carpet a few times recently.

As always Diane is oozing pure perfection with minimal effort.

I love her wavy locks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Gianfranco Ferre Fall 2011

Gianfranco Ferre Fall 2011

Blumarine Fall 2011

Blumarine Fall 2011

28 Responses to Diane Kruger In Chanel – 2011 Cesar Film Awards

1. La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix February 26, 2011 at 02:39 #

Wow wow Diane.. I can’t believe someone wore this.. Diane is beautiful but I’m sorry to say this ages her a lot.

2. ShoeTease February 26, 2011 at 02:43 #

Her whole look is flawless! Love those shoes :)

xo ShoeTease

3. Tahj February 26, 2011 at 02:48 #

I agree. Diane Kruger wears Chanel better than anyone. Anyway, make a post for Jodie Foster. She was there and hosted. She looked great. represent some of the actresses who look nice but have something going on besides showing up at events in clothes (Alexis Bledel, Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger)

• Fashion Critic February 26, 2011 at 02:53 #

thanks for your message, but I will continue to feature those I wish to feature

• Tahj February 26, 2011 at 06:46 #

No problem. Didn’t mean to be rude. Just making suggestions. I thought maybe you take requests. lol. Sorry. I just would have loved to see some of the other elegant actresses from this same event. Like Kristin Scott Thomas as well. But Diane Kruger is a fashionista.

• Elena February 26, 2011 at 10:26 #

Vanessa Paradis can wears Chanel better than anyone else!!!!!
          and I agree with you Tahj’s for the rest!!! even if I love soooooo much this blog!!!

• Tahj February 26, 2011 at 18:41 #

okay elena, Vanessa Paradis wears Chanel amazingly well too. I forgot about her. I like her Oscar looks with Johnny Depp. She always looks so cool and vintage Chanel.

4. Luiza February 26, 2011 at 02:56 #

i’m not sure about this look. maybe i should see another angle

5. Jimmy February 26, 2011 at 03:26 #

I think that she usually looks beautiful but this has to be one of the most unflattering dresses I have ever seen.. The hair, the shoes …nothing works here. I hate that I feel that way…

• sonia February 27, 2011 at 19:25 #

but you’re right it’s a mess!!!!!

6. niya February 26, 2011 at 03:57 #

wow i love this – she looks amazing and j’adore her hair. i want it!

7. nicky February 26, 2011 at 04:36 #

i think the fit is off for this dress but diane still looks absolutely gorgeous. this dress is beautifully designed and not easy to carry off as well…diane give justice to this dress.

8. Meenakshi February 26, 2011 at 04:55 #

Usually I get her looks..this one not so much!

9. mol February 26, 2011 at 05:29 #

I don’t know if you have closed your BDOTW yet, but this hits a homerun for me……

10. Megan February 26, 2011 at 05:34 #

Diane looks great. One of my favorite things about her is that she repeats footwear so much! She effortlessly blends fresh clothing and recycled shoes in a way that makes her seem fabulous AND down to earth. (It helps that the shoes she frequents are so classic and go well with everything).

11. Vibes February 26, 2011 at 06:33 #

Disagree. The dress looks fabulous on the runway. But Diane looks like she’s wearing a sack.

12. Lily February 26, 2011 at 07:04 #

How does she always do it? I should be bored of her, but I’m not!

13. Jones19 February 26, 2011 at 08:46 #

The length is very unflattering…

14. Emi February 26, 2011 at 09:17 #

I don’t know if I like it, there’s something about this dress I don’t like, maybe the fit, or her pose. Also I’m not a fan of those sandals, the feet are too “naked”. She looks gorgeous as always, but I think this is not one of her best looks.

15. KateS February 26, 2011 at 09:37 #

She’s worn this sort of empire-line, mid calf shape a couple of times recently, and it’s very tough to pull off, even for her. Plus the fit seems off here, which is something I don’t think I’ve ever seen on her before.
    She’s still beautiful, and the dress is beautiful, but I don’t think it’s one of her best.

• Kristen February 27, 2011 at 14:53 #

I noticed that too about her wearing this dress silhouette a lot recently. I’m starting to wonder if maybe she is trying to camoflage the first hints of a baby bump?

~ Kristen

• KateS February 27, 2011 at 22:41 #

I was thinking that too! Haven’t there been reports that she and JJ have started wearing matching rings?

16. mochababe73 February 26, 2011 at 12:33 #

I don’t like the dress. Didn’t like it on the runway. Don’t like it on Diane. It’s just not figure flattering at all. It doesn’t give her a shape.

17. Leah February 26, 2011 at 12:47 #

I really think the dress looks better on Magdelena (the model), I don’t think the hair and shoes go well with the dress…

18. Shaina February 26, 2011 at 13:52 #

I’m not really liking this on her. I want to, but something just doesn’t seem right.

19. kim February 27, 2011 at 08:04 #

omg this dress is awful

• geisha March 2, 2011 at 09:39 #

Amen!

20. The Dame February 27, 2011 at 16:59 #

I wish she’d worn it without the bolero