Milla Jovovich In Tom Ford – Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

Now this is how you rock a suit.

Milla Jovovich arrived at the Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening in LA last night wearing a Tom Ford suit.

She looked outstanding channeling classic a Tom Ford menswear look from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her plaid suit was worn with a sexy black sheer plunging top and black pumps.

Milla accessorized with a gold necklace, gold bracelets, and a gold clutch.

Definitely a BDOTW contender for me, even though I would’ve preferred this look with the black ribbon as presented on Chanel Iman.

Credit: Tom Ford & Getty

Ginnifer Goodwin In Louis Vuitton – Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

4th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

4th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

21 Responses to Milla Jovovich In Tom Ford – Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

1. Ethne Blist February 25, 2011 at 18:35 #

Milla is back. This is why Milla Jovovich is my fashion icon- she is fierce, dives head first into a look and never looks back. She has great attitude that adds to this look. Her hairstyle is so chic. BDOTW worthy!

2. nina February 25, 2011 at 18:49 #

She is hot!I dont like gold bracelet, think is too much, but the rest is just perfect!Just wish that the collar was outside.
    BDOTW please.

3. Gaber February 25, 2011 at 18:58 #

This look is so good, but those pants are so bad on Milla.
    Too bad.

4. D February 25, 2011 at 19:00 #

WOW! LOVE!

love the choice of shirt :p

5. Amy February 25, 2011 at 19:01 #

I don’t like it. From other pictures I’ve seen it looks like it doesnt fit very well.
    Tom Ford said he didn’t want lots of celebs wearing his clothes yet the ones who have haven’t worn them very well which I think is just as bad as overexposure.

6. pam February 25, 2011 at 19:38 #

Just don’t understand why anyone would wear a see-through shirt in public.

7. smolls February 25, 2011 at 21:13 #

I agree with you, FC, on every count – especially the black ribbon belt. She is rocking the hell outta this look – BDOTW for me!

8. Tahj February 25, 2011 at 22:27 #

OMG I LOVE this. Could she look any cooler? This really is how you rock a suit. BDOTW contender for sure.

9. robbie February 25, 2011 at 22:47 #

its a nice suit nothing special. the ribbon would have been nice and also the shirt collar showing would have been good aswell.

10. Yaas February 25, 2011 at 22:50 #

Love this look, I am happy she wore the runway sheer top with the suit. very, chic, very modern, very Milla.

11. mochababe73 February 26, 2011 at 00:35 #

Only Tom Ford could make me want to wear a men’s style suit. I would even wear the sheer blouse underneath.
    But, I think that Milla should have worn the belt. I’m missing it on her.

12. justme February 26, 2011 at 00:41 #

The ribbon would’ve been nice and I don’t like the gold accessories. Other than that, she looks nice.

13. Amber February 26, 2011 at 01:25 #

I agree about the belt, but she does look gorgeous without it!

14. june February 26, 2011 at 02:13 #

the belt gives iman more of a waist, and breaks up all the pattern so i would prefer the belt as well. otherwise, milla is gorgeous in this. she’s one of those models who always has the confident flare to her posing which sells everything she’s wearing, even if it’s a sack.

(it’s also kind of hilarious i picked up a blazer in that exact same pattern at an op shop for three dollars. XD)

15. Shaina February 26, 2011 at 02:39 #

BDOTW contender for sure! She looks outstanding.

16. Thaysa February 26, 2011 at 03:01 #

omg! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!

17. Jones19 February 26, 2011 at 08:49 #

Wow she’s really bringing it here. Love this look.

18. Emi February 26, 2011 at 09:31 #

I love this look. BDOTW contender, for sure, maybe winner, because it’s easy to stand out wearing a precious gown, but wearing a man suit is completely different. How gorgeuos is this woman? I’ve always liked her, she’s so cool and beautiful.

19. KateS February 26, 2011 at 09:44 #

I agree with the comments above about the collar and the belt, and I think the looser tuck of the top on Chanel makes it look a bit cooler, too. It’s not bad on Mila, but it’s just a bit too much unrelenting check for my liking.

20. Alicat February 26, 2011 at 12:08 #

The blazer passes but the pants look awful. The waist is so high that her lower body is elongated and legs shortened. That combined with the large, loud check makes them extremely unflattering. Maybe we are meant to think this is cool and edgy, but to me it is ugly.

21. manja February 26, 2011 at 15:59 #

it’s better on iman,but mila is still looking cool and chic