Ginnifer Goodwin attended the Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening last night in LA

She opted to wear one half of Look 51 from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 collection.

Her white satin blazer with printed giraffes was paired with a black Christian Cota top and black wide leg pants by the same designer.

Ginnifer accessorized with a black clutch, drop earrings and a statement ring.

Whilst I love Ginnifer take on this look, I think overall the whole look makes her appear wider than she actually is.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Saldana In Prabal Gurung - Vogue and MAC Cosmetics Dinner Party

Zoe Saldana In Prabal Gurung – Vogue and MAC Cosmetics Dinner Party

Milla Jovovich In Tom Ford - Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

Milla Jovovich In Tom Ford – Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

9 Responses to Ginnifer Goodwin In Louis Vuitton – Tom Ford Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening

1. Chris February 25, 2011 at 18:08 #

The jacket doesn’t work for me unless it would have been buttoned closed (giving her a waist). Without buttoning the coat she should have just worn the Christian Cota suit alone with some bold Tom Ford jewels. The suit looks great sans crinkled white jacket!

2. Naomi February 25, 2011 at 19:18 #

The blazer looks awful.
    and I never like her hair & make-up, and they’re always the same.
    Time to change that hair-cut and try to put some color on those lips for a change.

3. Giuseppi February 25, 2011 at 20:26 #

I loved this look on the runway, although it made me think of a pair of pajamas. I think it helps a lot that she split it up, but I agree- it isn’t very slimming. She should have closed the jacket.

4. mochababe73 February 26, 2011 at 00:37 #

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
    She should have ripped the runway. This is not a look that I would wear at all. Closing that jacket wouldn’t have saved this look at all.

5. jamie February 26, 2011 at 02:09 #

She should have lost the jacket and stuck with just the Christian Cota suit. I see where she was going with the inspiration but the CC look was amazing on the runway and the pants are fitting her fantastic. I imagine Ginnifer wearing so much of Cotas pieces, they have such a sophisticated edge that really suits her personality.

6. rebecca o February 26, 2011 at 03:28 #

What’s up with the look on her face?

7. Emi February 26, 2011 at 09:59 #

This would be good for a 60-70 years old woman… It ages her, the jacket is all creased, which is not good to see, she looks wider… bad look. Am I the only one who thinks that the runway trousers are one of the ugliest trousers seen on a runway?

• Lo February 27, 2011 at 00:10 #

Agreed! Hate the LV trousers. So happy she changed up the trousers into a different pant as the black Cotas are a great choice. I feel like so many stars have worn these pants.

8. Alicat February 26, 2011 at 12:11 #